Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Why You Should Set Up A Blog? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Set Up A Blog? (515 Views)

Profitability Analysis For Set Up Of A 1000 Layers Chicken Farm On MS Excel / Is It Ok To Set Up A Barbing Salon Without Being A Barber? / China To Set Up Manufacturing Zone In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Set Up A Blog? by egojohn: 5:28am On Dec 08, 2012
A blog or a website is an indispensable tool to tell the whole world about what you do,who you are and what your interests are.Most importantly,you can use a blog to make monex online.Forget the get rich quick offers and hypes that's everywhere on d internet,they don't work as they are just waste of time.You can start blog in the next hour and be sure of making a consistent money,all you need is information.I will explain here how to set up a free blog with blogger.com.Some people might want to adviced that is better you go for a paid blog than a free one.But i believe starting with blogger will help you with the stress of installation,maintenance,usability and all that.Here are the steps to open a blog with blogger.com: a. Go to www.blogger.com and register for a blog account.Here,you register with a gmail email address and you will be asked for things like: the title you want for your blog,the address name,your username,password,etc.Make sure you know what you are given them.
Re: Why You Should Set Up A Blog? by egojohn: 5:49am On Dec 08, 2012
B. After the registration,you will login to see your settings,template,layout,posts,etc.This is your dashboard where you can add functionalities and modify your blog to suite your taste.You do make posts here too. C. Be creative,forget about blogger templatesand go for a customised and well designed templates from www.btemplates.com.It is free.All you have to do is download and extract the XML and then install it to blog. D. Go to dashboard and click on BACK UP/RESTORE templates to install the downloaded templates. E. After installation,you wil discover that your blog have gotten a better look,you can start modifying some of the structures you dont want by going to your LAYOUT button.You can also change or add some if you know HTML or CSS for your website to look more professional.You can get my HTML AND CSS report on HOW TO USE HTML AND CSS TO MAKE BLOGGER LOOK UNIQUE.
Re: Why You Should Set Up A Blog? by emailguru: 4:54am On Dec 09, 2012
I will humbly advice that it is 100% better to go for a paid blog considering the fact that you have total control of the whole thing. One ugly thing about blogger is that, you can wake up one day to find that your blogger account is closed.

Another reason you should go for a paid blog is that you can do whatever you wish with it, besides, you can decide to sell it off after some time(I have sold lots of sites like this). To say the least, there is no limit to the the advantages you will derive when you own a paid blog. The domain name alone gives you more advantage with the search engines. Never mind, whether you know how to install it or not, there are services out there today, that will help you install every thing from A-Z and even give you life support on how to monetize your blog.

When you consider the investment capital and the benefit you stand to derive by owning a paid blog, you will agree with me that a paid blog is far more better than the free type. If you really want to make good money on the internet, I will advise that you go for the paid type.

(1) (Reply)

Open And Verify Pal Acct Get Verified Same Day / Britain's Surprise Shopaholics: Nigerians / 10,000mt Of Ago- Tank Farm Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.