Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (96116 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 08, 2008
our Father, which art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name

Thy Kingdom come
Thy Will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day
Our daily bread
And forgive us our debts
As we forgive our debtors

And lead me not into temptation
But deliver me, deliver me from evil

For Thine is the Kingdom, and all the power
And the glory
Forever Amen

4him i know u dont understand igbo,but try and understand dis,siri ebea pwo osiso,ahu adiro nwan,ara na yi'ya,hapu ya aka,i'ne gbu oge gi,pwo ubwa,thank you cool
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 4Him1(m): 1:34am On Jun 08, 2008
jennykadry:

4him i know u don't understand igbo,but try and understand this,siri ebea pwo osiso,ahu adiro nwan,ara na yi'ya,hapu ya aka,i'ne gbu oge gi,pwo ubwa,thank you cool

Jenny, na only osiso i understand o . . . abeg who sabi igbo for hia? grin
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 08, 2008
he he he cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u no dey shame say u no fit speak igbo grin grin grin
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 4Him1(m): 1:39am On Jun 08, 2008
my sister, dem no teach me. tongue
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by debosky(m): 1:43am On Jun 08, 2008
@ All

let this debate be carried on elsewhere, this thread is for a specific purpose and should NOT be derailed

God I praise you for even when I fall you still love me and you raise me up with your victorious right hand. I praise you because though I may not understand why things are the way they are, I trust in your infinite wisdom and In your thoughts and ways which are way above mine.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 4Him1(m): 1:45am On Jun 08, 2008
God i thank you for people like Viva . . . for their sake you came and bled on the cross that someday their eyes of understanding may be opened. Help us to love them all the same and realise at the end of the day we were no better than them without your sacrifice on the cross.

Viva, lets allow the thread its peace. thanks.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 1:47am On Jun 08, 2008
thank you lord for makin me see dis day.as long as i breath,i will praise you lord. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by vivaladiva(f): 1:50am On Jun 08, 2008
thats more like it 4him
u almost convinced me to go to church ahhhhhhhhhhhh all that love
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2008
god u re too much.thanks for d life nd everytin.a aprreciate you lord.love you daddy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2008
edii:

[b.it wudn't ve been possible to go tru life witout you.thanks for all.[/b]
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2008
Odogwu na agha ka ibu daddy.ekele diri gi maka izu uka ohuru.otuto diri gi na ndu na ezi na ulo Zandra 1,Efuah na pepeye.Jisos merci beaucoup ! Dieu est tres tres bien pour moi.dalu nna m.

pepye,Efuah and zandra hope all is well,u babes are greatly missed.shalom  kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2008
Day & Night your name shall be praised. Who is like our God? The mighty porter himself,
He creates and re-creates. Lord, i bow down before you. Accept my praises Lord.

THANK YOU FATHER.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2008
baba thank you 4 a 1daful day as today.if it weren't 4 u,i wouldn't ve made it in life.i appreciate you lord.pls 4give my sins nd accept my thanksgiving. kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2008
Jisos site na ike mbilite na onwu gi na utari na ube apiara gi na obe,n were onwe bu nke m.dalu maka ahu ike.o dighi oria nyiri gi ogwugwo.ekele diri gi maka ngozi nwa ohuru i nyere leilah,eze Jisos deeje.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2008
i thank u God for today,thanks for blessings and protection that will come with it,i pray oh lord that u place me right under your canopy,and that my going and coming in,will be blessed,Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2008
KING OF GLORY,WE ASCRIBE ALL THE HONOUR UNTO YOU.
WE JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2008
[b]Oba nò temwen nò muense.only great God,i am here again to give thanks to you.be exhalted mighty God.THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2008
onye na agwom oria na anaghi ego,dalu ! nani gi ka mu na ezi na ulom ga efe.ebighebi agaghhi izurum inye gi ekele eze Jisos
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chrisoml(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2008
awesome God, I give all the glory to you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2008
the great God dat blesses his people abundantly,may u name be praised forever ,AMen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chrisoml(m): 7:51am On Jun 11, 2008
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OR LORDS I praise your Holy name today.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2008
TO YOUR KINGDOM O LORD,THERE SHALL BE NO END.I ADORE YOU.
THANK YOU
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2008
thank you 4 ur unending mercies nd grace.faithful God,i bow b4 ur authority.you re nd wil remain d only true GOD dat lives 4ever.thank you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tybanky(f): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2008
I just want to say Baba ooooooooooo
Ese , eeee
Oluwa ese un oooooo

I praise your name Oh LORD, becos u are the reason am happy, you give me life to live, you give me peace of mind, you protect me & my family, you provide for my needs, you increase me physically & spritually, you are always there for me.

Daddy, from the bottom of my heart I say THANK YOU!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by bababuff(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2008
Ta lo da bi e? Oyigiyigi, baba mi, a ji pa ojo iku da.
Oba awon oba
I glorify your name, I give you all adoration.
Baba, modupe ore ana, mo dupe ore oni, mo tun dupe ore ola sile.
You are worthy to be praise. Thank you, for sparing my life till today. Ki she mimo se mi Baba. cool cool

Jesus is Lord.
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2008
How could I live without You.
How could I survive without Your love. . . . .For Your love is higher than the Heavens, Deeper than the sea, all I want is You in my life, No one else can satisfy my soul, make me feel this way. Only YOU Lord, Only YOU. . . .

Thank You for the safe journey and for Your unfeigned love towards us all.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2008
Thank you God for your unlimited loviing kindness in my life,thank you for your protection and guidance,may your name be highly exalted,Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by rubi(f): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2008
Odighi onye ozo n'elu uwa odighi onye ozo
odighi onye ozo n'ele uwa odighi onye ozo
Nani jisos n'iru nani jisos n;azu nani ya n'egborom
nkpam n'ile odighi onye ozo
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chrisoml(m): 2:27am On Jun 12, 2008
Your are worthy, O Lord to receive glory and honor and power.
For You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by debosky(m): 2:29am On Jun 12, 2008
You are truly greater than anything a human mind could conceive. I give you all the praise, yes, thats what you created me to do! You are wonderful beyond description, to awesome for words, I just want to say THANK YOU for being a great God. Because of who you are I give you praise.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by weebee(f): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2008
Eternity that swallows up eternity, I bless your Holy Name
Abanija ma jebi, O wo bata kaka re bi ja, A ke ka ka ka, koloro o gbo, toloro ba gbo, ki lo fe faye raye se. I salute your royal majesty. Only you is worthy of my praises.
Thank you Rose of Sharon for the miracle of sleeping and waking everyday
Thanks so much for everything you have done and still doing in my life.
Thank you for what has been happening to me since the beggining of this month, Baba you are simply awesome. Daddy my heart is filled with thanksgiving this morning and i cannot help but praise your name in my own way. The one that is terrible in battle, Arogun masa, Arogun matidi, Aarogun ma beru, ayeraye arogun ma so jo, yagbo yaaju okunrin ogun, eru jeje tin mi gbo kiji kiji, Father you are too much!

What shall i say unto my rock
All I have to say is thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
All I have to say is thank you Lord

Eh eh eh eh my God is good o
Eh eh eh eh my God is good o
Everything na double double
Everything na double double
Everything na triple tripple
Everything na triple tripple
Everything na mega mega
Everything na mega mega
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tybanky(f): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2008
Tani ba fi ope oni fun?
bi ki se adun ba rin mapofo
Tani ba fi ope oni fun oooooo
bi ki se adun ba rin mapofo,
[i][/i]

Heavenly Father, i thank you for keeping me alive, thank you for your endless mercies, lovingkindness & guidance over me, family, friends, and loves one. why wont I praise you? Arogbo Ojo, surely you are the greatest: greater than the greatest, higher than the hightest , you are better than the best, you are wiser than the wiseless, surely you are older than oldest, you are the Almighty! [/color]
[color=#006600]PRAISE the LORD!
For it is good to sing praises to our God;
For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful.
[size=8pt][/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.