Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (96185 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by dreeldee: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
thank you Daddy Lord for bringing me thus far, I'm grateful for all you've been doing in my life right from the time i was born till this very day. I give you the Glory and adoration. Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chamotex(m): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2008
You make me wonder o Baba, I wonder!!

Thank u so much Lord Jesus!!!1
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by babyblue: 12:03am On Jul 15, 2008
i praise God with every breath i take, cause it aint by my power.
and there is smthing about praise, it brings Jah down from his throne
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2008
Being alive to see this day is not by my power. Father, take the honour and the glory.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. E SEUN BABA AGBA grin
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2008
Dad,tis a priviledge dat im alive today nd i'm grateful.Thanks lord.yhu re indeed the only true living GOD.TI AMO kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Bblak(f): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2008
Oba ti a ko ri,ti a ri ise owo re,osuba re ree o.Daddy i'm simply grateful for all the things you've done in my life. kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tybanky(f): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2008
Papa God thank you without you where would I be, You are wonderful God.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2008
Thank You Jesus, for filling my life with JOY, and the Joy of the Lord is my strenght , and that joy saturates my spirit and burst forth in refreshing streams of rejoicing
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by dreeldee: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2008
Ose Baba, even though i'm the greatest of all Sinners, you've kept me alive to see today. You've been showing me your mercies and favors everywhere I go. Thank you Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2008
ALAGBADA INA, ALAWOTELE OORUN,OSUBA RE RE. MO DUPE OORE IGBA GBOGBO.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2008
LORD YHU'VE BEEN WONDERFUL.THANKS FOR YHUR GRACE,LOVE,MERCY,PRTECTIION,PROVISION ND MANY MORE.WE CANT THANK YHU ENUF.MAY YHUR NAME BE PRAISED FOREVER DADDY.TI AMO kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tybanky(f): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2008
Apata toga ju aye lo, Imole to wonu ogo, Olurapa aye mi, Nigbati mo wa laye mi oma yin o, nigba ti emimi ba be mi o wa yin oo, Mo gbe oga ki okuta ile ma gba se mi se.  Olutoju mi ni gbogbo igba dan saki re oooo
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2008
Thank You Father for your WORD , your word is the source of my life and nourishment,
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by dreeldee: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2008
Thank you Lord for doors opening even if it doesn't seem obvious to me now. I'm grateful daddy Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2008
Thank you Lord for making a sinner like me see yet another day.
Thank you for your Mercy, Grace, splendor,protection, love over me.
Who am I without you Lord? Nothing. Thank you for make me something to you, to friends, to family and to the world.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2008
BABA O SE OSE, OORE RE LORI MI EMI KO NI GBAGBE RE O MAMA SE O BABA. THANK YOU LORD
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2008
Thank You for presence in my life, because I know you’re with me always. I don’t fear, fret or despair. You are more than able to perfect what concerns me today and always…in Jesus Name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2008
Thank yhu father for yet anoda day.Thanks for errtyn yhu've done nd yet to do.may yhur name be glorified forever for yhu deserve it.TI AMO kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by spicy007(f): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2008
ki lo se mi temi o ni sope, mo kan lekun ayo, Baba si fun mi, ilekun esu o ti ti gbongbon.

ohun gbogbo ti mo ni o, tire ni se o Baba,

i just want to thank you for life and love, the greatest gift of salvation through Jesus Christ, and the power of choice, and i choose to give my life, my love and my all to you.

Thank you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by dreeldee: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2008
Thank you Daddy Lord for another blessed day that you make me see. millions of tongues is not enough to show my appreciation. Thanks Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2008
Almighty GOD,thank yhu for makin me among d living today.I appreciate it father.yhu ve indeed been wonderful nd faithful.Thanks a million.Ti amo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2008
Thank You Jesus for your hedge of protection around, i recognize that there are angels all around me day and night
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by debosky(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
Thank you Lord for your Son Jesus, for the gift of Salvation. I am sorry I do not meet up to your standards, but I am grateful for the blood of Jesus that speaks better things on my behalf. Thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by dreeldee: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2008
Thank You Lord for the wonderful things you're doing in my life. Glory be to your name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by darami(f): 1:33am On Jul 19, 2008
Thank you Daddy for everything. Bi irun ori mi ba je kiki da ahon, koto lati yin Oluwa. Thank you,thank you, thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by baby4u2(f): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2008
Praise the Lord somebody. HALLELUJAH. God has just blessed me with a scholarship. i was prompted to check my school account because am still up late, something i hardly do. Lo and behold i saw money given to me by my school. Praise the Lord. Hallelujah.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2008
Thank You Jesus, for the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; i have a goodly heritage! I AM BEAUTIFULLY MADE
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by dreeldee: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2008
Thank You Lord for another day,millions of Tongues are not enough to praise you for your goodness but all the Same i'll praise you for the rest of my life with this tongue of mine. lord I thank you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MissyB1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2008
Thank yhu lord for today nd many more.yhu've been faithful lord.i appreciate all u've done .TI AMO
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2008
You are Bigger than biggest
Stronger than strongest
Better than the Best
Brighter than the Brightest
Higher than the Highest
Larger than Largest
Mighty than Mightiest
Greater than Greatest
And He lives in Me!!!
Thank You Holy Spirit for the greatest one indwells in me!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Cayon(f): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2008
I have the peace that passeth understanding
I have the wonderful love of my blessed redeemer
I have the marvelous message that mystifies Muslims
I have the happy hope that heckles heathens
If the devil doesn't like it he can sit on a tack cheesy
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by dreeldee: 2:47am On Jul 21, 2008
Thank You Lord, I'm so grateful for this life that i live. Thank You Daddy Lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (100)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.