Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (95654 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2008
Glory to Your name on high O Lord. Thank You for Your favors and wonderful works in our lives in Jesus glorious name we've prayed, amen kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2008
From the rising of the sun
To the going down
of the same
Our Lord's Name
Shall be Praised!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2008
ebighebi a gahi ezuru m inye gi ekele,chi kere uwa niile.asi na arum niile buru onu onu,o zughi inye gi ekele.onye ime eluigwe ,nara ekele m.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by efuah(f): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2008
We give You all the Glory, we worship You bcus You are worthy to be praised.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2008
Praise you praise you praise you my Lord and saviour.
How excellent thou art.
My soul rejoices in you,my Lord.

To all who call on your Holy you've given your peace.
I speak Grace and peace to all who have praised you on this thread.
We shall be the first and never the last
Above only and never beneath.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2008
Let the tree claps their hands
and the oceans declare your mighty works.
You are indeed as close as the mention of your name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2008
Amongst the gods who is like thee?
Glorious in Holiness and fearful in praises
Always doing wonders
Halleluia!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2008
The mountains and hills wud break forth in praises before you oh Lord !
all the trees of the field and birds of the air praise you,Rock of ages.
onye ime eligwe be thou exalted.i mela ozo ihe i jiri buru ji n'ime ndu m.
Otuto,nsopuru,irubeisi,ojija nma,mbuli elu na ekele niile diri aha gi naani.Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by egetz(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2008
they that are strong and mighty have no need of you,
they that are wise and knowledgable in their own eyes,despise you,

but me, the lowly, the man of little strenght, dust and mere dust,
in whom you have put your breath, out of your tenderloving kindness

i shall worship and pay obeisance at thy feet continually.
my Praise, is ever before you, Oh God of my salvation.

amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2008
All I just want to say is Baba Esee
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by efuah(f): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2008
You are God and King
You’re the master of everything
You are royalty
Robed in majesty
Holy Lamp of God
We crown You the Lord of Lords
You’re the greatest gift of all
Thou who has saved us from the fall
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2008
All Sufficient God, Glory to Your Holy Name
Shepherd and Bishop of my soul
I adore You and worship You
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by echelon(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2008
Oh Dieu que votre nom soit exalte
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by lafile(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2008
My Heavenly Father, I thank You.
Sometimes, when it feels like You're so far from me
When I feel guilty about not paying enough attention to you,
I open an Email, or get a phone
And you tell me how much You love me
And that You are much closer than I realise
I praise your Holy Name for there is no Father like you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by bums: 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2008
holy art thou oh lord,i bless u lord for u ar my strenght and my reward.im lost without u, ur love kips me on, my life is available to u.thank u lord 4 where i am rite now and for where i wil b tomoro ,its all to ur glory lord.i pledge my allegiance to u lord i wil foreva liv my life 4 u ,i wil neva eva compromise my faith in u for anytin cos im dead without u
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2008
Ebube Isreal i togbuo m,ihunanya gi di egwu na ebe mu na ezi na ulo m na ihe nile gbasara m di.ebighiebi agaghi ezuru m i nye gi ekele.Papa i mela.o gba aka eje agha ma merie ,ka ichi isi niile buru nke gi.ebighebi ka ebere gi di,to nu chukwu .
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2008
Aka kere uwa nile nara ekele m.ihe oma gi na ihunanya gi na ebe m no na ebe ezi na ulo m no di egwu.N'ezie ahu m niile buru nani onu,o pughi izu inye gi ekele.Jehova nara mbuli elu niile.Ebube Isreal ka Nsopuru diri aha gi naani.
N'onodu m niile i na egosi m ihe i jiri buru Chi.i tozuru etozu i nara ekele m.Papa deeje.Imela daddy.mere gawa Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2008
Thank You Father for your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path! It is the compass by which I navigate through life, driving me in the paths of righteousness
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2008
Eze ebube ekele diri gi.ihunanya gi na ebere gi na ndum di egwu.nara ekele m Onye kere uwa na uju ya.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by efuah(f): 9:50am On Mar 18, 2008
W'awhe menfomso anyi me ani, wama adepa binso akye me bio, mede wayeyi rebre wo, magyenkwapa, magyenkwa pa. Ahene mu hene medawase a ensa da. w'oama oseifo no anfa menam anye ahanam ama nese. w'awhe mene mabusua, madofo ne matanfo nyinaa so, wama yenso yase bi ne, yeka atease fo ho bi dea na yeyi wa ye daadaa. Mekoto, mesorewo, mepagyawo, meyewo kese, wose na wofata, obiara nni wanim na obinso nni wakyi. wonkotoo na mede ma yeyie nyinaa bema wo. Wo wodin Yesu mu na meyewo kese! smiley
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2008
Dear heavenly Father, thank You for building me up through your Word and bringing me to a place of maturity and responsibilities in Christ. I ‘ve located myself as a daughter from Zion
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2008
Chineke i di nma.ebighebi rute na ebighebi ka ebere gi na ima nma gi di na ebe m no.N'agbanyeghi nmehie m niile na adighi ocha m niile,Chukwu i huru m na anya.Eze nara ekele m nile.Ozo asikwari na ahu m nile buru nani onu,o zughi iko na ikwupute idi nma gi na ebe m no.Jesus mere gaba !
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by efuah(f): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2008
Take my life and let it be Father, let everything i do be a praise unto Your holy name. It's allllll about You!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2008
Ekele diri gi ozo onye ime eluigwe.Onwu gi na obe bu maka nmehie m,ekweghi ekwe m na adighi ocha m nile.Jesus otuto diri gi onye nwuchitere onwu n'ihi.Ekele diri gi maka ngozi gi na ebe Nnenne noo,Otuto diri gi na ndu i nyere Chiedu na Ebuka.Ekele diri gi maka ihe onu i nwetara na ndu m ozo.otuto diri gi Jesus.i zuru ka eme.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tRoOE(f): 3:16am On Mar 20, 2008
Thank You oh Lord for yesterday, today and tomm
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2008
Itinyela m onu na onu ozo.i hichala m anya mmiri m niile na ikwa akwa m.iri uju m niile agwula.onu uwa koro m a ghola ngozi nye m. uwe onu ka i yibere m onye ebube.ekele diri gi na ndu Ken.otuto diri gi na ndu ndi niile i jiri were gozie m.dalu onye nwe m
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2008
onye nwuru onwu n'ihi njo m na ekweghi ekwe m nile ana m ekele gi.Dalu Jisos maka ndi enyi m nile,ndi m huru na anya na ndi huru m na anya.nne na nna m na ezi na ulo m,ndi agbata obi m niile na uwa nile gbara gburu gburu.Jisos ihunanya gi gbara omimi.ihunanya gi di nso.ihunanya gi ka elu karia uwa niile.DALU JISOS.onye buru njo anyi nile were laa.Thank you ! i mela jisos !
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2008
Thank You Lord Jesus for taking our sins so far away from us as far as the east is from the west. Glory to Your name on high. Thank You my Lord and my Father for cleansing us from all sins and unrighteousness in Jesus glorious and ever-faithful name we've prayed, amen kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2008
Jesus onye nwuru na obe ekele diri gi.i kwuola ugwo nmehie m nile,Papa ekele diri gi.i mela ka m keta oke na ala eze gi onye ime eluigwe.otuto na nsopuru niile diri aha nso gi.dalu Jisos !
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2008
Thank you for the privilege of walking in the newness of life and in the fullness of the Holy Spirit
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2008
Thank You Father for the hedge of protection around me, I recognize that there are angels all around me, and that Your anointing has distinguished me from all evil… I walk in dominion and victory everyday of my life, reigning and winning in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2008
There is none like You Oh Lord my God. Thank You for answered prayers. Pls do continue Your works in my lives and in the lives of my loved ones, amen kiss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.