Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (95797 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2009
My heart is filled with joy and my mouth with praise and I shall declare your goodness to all in Jesus Name! Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by daddee: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
God i praise your name for making me to be alive to see the last day of June. I give you all the glory because I believe you will see me through the month of July, that you will make my joy to be full in the month of July. I praise you for my wife and wonderful kids. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by daddee: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
God i praise your name for making me to be alive to see the last day of June. I give you all the glory because I believe you will see me through the month of July, that you will make my joy to be full in the month of July. I praise you for my wife and wonderful kids. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by WarfyBoy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2009
Thank you God for your kindness and unending love towards me, if not for you, i dont know were i would have been today,

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

you are so wonderful
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2009
I am the first to praise you for the month of July.

Thank You Lord!
smiley
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tubabie(f): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2009
My heart is full of praise and thanks oh God!
You who made the heaven and the earth
Bless the Lord oh my soul and forget not all his benefits.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by stregina(f): 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2009
The King of kings, The Rose of Sharon, The One that says yes and nobody can say no.

I magnify, exalt, praise and thank you for the gift of life, for protection over me and my love ones, for giving me strength to move on.

I appreciate you and i will continually Worship you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by argent(f): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2009
Thank you Lord for your grace that abounds in my life.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by netotse(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2009
Lord i thank You because i know that by myself i am nothing,
it is You in me that makes me what i am today. . .thank You
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by SUKKIE(m): 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2009
Thank u Lord Jesus for trading my sorrows,
for this I say yes Lord,yes Lord
yes Lord ,yes Lord ,yes Lord,
Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 02, 2009
Thankyou Jesus.
For what you say?
For everything.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by hubreality(m): 12:25am On Jul 02, 2009
Praise the Lord for His mercy endures forever. Thank You Lord Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MrCrackles(m): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2009
ibkaye:

Thankyou Jesus.
For what you say?
For everything.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Topic
Thank God. . . . Thanking YOU for all you have done. . I dont deserve so many things you have done for me, but all the same i am ever so grateful. cry
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2009
Thank You So much Father in Heaven for Your mercy and GRACE!!! kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by hubreality(m): 6:40am On Jul 02, 2009
Thank You Lord Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by argent(f): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2009
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What is it now cheesy

@topic
Thankyou Heavenly Father  kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by hubreality(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2009
Non like You Jesus. Your Name is a miracle producer in all the earth, the Lord of Hosts. You're Awesome. Thank You Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zenatta: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2009
I will exalt you O God my king, ceaselessly I will praise You. M and I will declare Your great mercy, Your constant love and Your great compassion. We will tell of the glorious honour of Your majesty, how every thing must bow before You. Father it is only the whispers of You that we hear. Fear and Dominion are with You , You keep Your heavenlly kingdom in Peace. We praise You for You are in the height of heaven, sun and moon bow down before you, heavens declare Your Glory and the sky displays Your Strength.day and night keeps its covenant with You .
Rebuker of the sea I worship You You who divided the sea when it was roaring I adore You. I worship You in the beauty of Holiness You whose name is Holy, crown of glory, Royal diadem, Lily of the valley who is fairer than ten thousand to my soul

Father make M and I to love You deeply, that way we would never ever want to be away from You. Who do we have in heaven but you O Eternal Creator. All glory, all Adoration be unto Your most holy Name in Jesus name. We praise You through our Lord Jesus Christ who reigns with You, one God. forever and ever Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zenatta: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2009
Father, we go wrong when we forget the operation of Your Hands.Let my tongue cleave to my mouth if I ever forget YOU O Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by folami86: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2009
i am thankful
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by hubreality(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2009
Thank You Lord Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2009
Father In heaven You alone ARE worthy if all my praise and Adoration

You have been Faithful to myself and mines!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2009
Blessed be Your most Holy Name, Lord. You have decided to grant me all of my heart desires which i do not merit.
Thank You Chineke.
For i knw you will deliver and cleanse my girlfriend of water spirit. Amen. angry
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zenatta: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2009
Dispenser of grace and favour, dispeller of sorrow, fears and doubt, the earnest of our hope I praise You.
Your praise will continually be in my lips. I praise You because You are the king who dwells in Heaven, You do whatever pleases You.I praise You Lord for You are the Lion in the land. Nations are nothing and emptiness to You, the waters see You and they are afraid, the depths of the seas see You and they are troubled because You are the King over all the earth

I thank and praise You for today. I can perceive the arm of Your strength so I look forward to today. M and I give you praise and thanksgiving. We are grateful Lord. We sing our praises through Christ our Lord Amen.
@topic: thank u so so much for this thread. Watch how awesome it is and going to be IJNA
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2009
My Most High God, . . .I thank you on behalf of myself and mines for bringing us all to the end of the first half of '09

I believe You are able to do exceedingly abundantly than that which we want for the reminder of the year, . . .Mo dupe oo BABA!! kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by hubreality(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2009
Thank You Lord Jesus. None like You.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2009
Thank you Yaweh! Imelà Chinke. Esé o Babà. Nagòde Yesu.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by folami86: 4:19am On Jul 06, 2009
Lord I lift Your name on high
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by hubreality(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2009
I will praise You forever. You're faithful.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Okemoni: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2009
Thank you Lord for healing my Backslding as you promised in your word. Hosea14.4
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sweetpie23: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2009
thank you Lord for anothe good day

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (100)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.