Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370994 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Your name be glorified Lord Jesus

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
Blessings and honour Glory and power Be unto the ANCIENT OF DAYS Thank YOU KING of all creations

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Thank you Lord..

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2019
merciful God, almighty God, the ancient of days, the miracle working God, there is none comparable to you, our keeper, our sustainer, our shield, all reverence and adoration to you God..

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:29am On Jul 22, 2019
Thank you Lord for your faithfulness n unfailing LOVE in my life.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2019
Bless the Lord oh my soul.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Blessed the lord oh my soul, and everything within me, give praise to his holy name, exalted king I worship you, elohim and adonai, arugbo ojo i bless you...

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 3:56am On Jul 23, 2019
Father I thank You for breadth of life

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
The Lord is good. Everyday.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
worship today, give you all the praise...
you are great Lord Jesus...

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lord of mercy, you have shown me mercy, almighty, from you I draw my strength, in my imperfections, you are made perfect, in my weakness, you are made strong, I worship you Jehovah...

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Yes He is God..He reigns Supreme

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 3:12am On Jul 24, 2019
Thank you Lord for your Grace.. Mercy..Favour..Goodness.. Loving kindness.. Provision.. Protection.. I Reverence You..to You be all the Glory, Honour and Adoration.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Kc3000: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Thank you Father for your love, your grace, your mercy, for hope, for the gift of life and for everything you continue to do for us. Thank you for your only begotten son who is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for the gift of salvation. We praise and worship your holy name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2019
Elohim, adonai, ancient of days, king of glory, the rose of Sharon I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lord I thank You for today
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:04am On Jul 25, 2019
The source of my strength.. The strength of my life...Thank You Lord.. for You are my God n Guide...Hossana in the Highest.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Alagbara, you are the mighty God, eyin ni atobiju, you are the glorious God, there is none like you, you are incomparable, you are the alpha and omega, the one, who was, who is, and is to come...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Father I thank You for sound health
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 2:23am On Jul 26, 2019
Wonders Working Wonder.....Thank you Lord for your wondrous works ...Be Praised Forever.. Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
great God, wonderful God, excellent God, faithful God, omniscient God... I bless your name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Father I thank You for making me laugh
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2019
Father I thank You for another day
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2019
Allah ubangiji, Mai ceto, sarki duniya, Mai iko, Mai nasara... Nagode yesua...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2019
The King of all kings...Lord of Lords...Creator that was not created...Thank you good gracious loving Father... Your name be praised forever
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Thank YOU JESUS.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2019
The King of kings,
The lord of lords,
The I am that I am,
The rose of Sharon,
The ancient of days,
The Elohim and adonai,
The soon coming king,
The Commander general of the whole universe,
The greatest,
The begining and end I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Father I thank You for today
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Father, You are awesome. Thank You for the gift of Life. Thank You for the things You've done for me and my famulh in the past. Thank You for the things You'll do in the future. You are an awesome God.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2019
Jesus you love me too much, I exalt you oh God, I worship you alpha and omega, the Holy God, exalted king I bless your name father...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by RonkeKosh: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hi!

I'm currently in the beginnings of launching an online Christian network for young Nigerian women.

The nature of this platform is to have a safe space for young women to learn from one another, come together and collaborate in our spiritual journey with God.
In Nigeria, young women as well as men feel constricted by religion, the Glory Network wants to show them that a relationship with God is liberating and fun.

Glory is based on creative experiences from music, art, fashion and food. Our desire is to keep the conversation flowing and going around God, the glory he has set within each and every one of us and to help discover that glory with divine assistance from God and from fellow young women.

Glory discusses honest and transparent topics, a Christian Journey is not the easiest but having someone to share it with makes it all the better.

I would greatly appreciate if you could fill out this survey so we can make the Glory experience the Best experience!

https://ariadnekoshoni.typeform.com/to/CWUsJK

Thank you so much!

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2019
Lord,I worship You for today

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.