Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (371272 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2019
God the father, God the son, God the Holy Spirit I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
You are worthy to be praised Daddy...To you be all d GLORY
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2019
The King of kings, the lord of lords, the I am that I am , the rose of sharon, the ancient of days I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
There is none holy as the LORD there is none beside HIM neither is there any ROCK like our GOD there is none Holy as the LORD
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 1:28am On Aug 01, 2019
My shield. Rock.. Banner.. refuge.. fortress.. Glory.. Strength.. light.. Provider.. Protector.. Sustainer.. Helper.. Healer.. lifter of my Head..Thank You for being God over me and all that concerns me.

Happy New month All.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2019
alagbara, the mighty God, our deliverer from evil, our provider, our sustainer, our keeper, our protector, our healer, the one who gives us hope and security I worship you Lord..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
It is a brand new month; thank You Jesus for the journey so far.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ichuka(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Father I thank you for all you have done and still doing in my life and that of my family and friends in Jesus name amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Thank you lord for your goodness, favour,Grace,Mercy, love, kindness over me n all that concerns me...Hallowed be thy Name forever
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2019
Imela, otito dirigi, ekwu'eme, abasi mbong, Chineke, akamarama, chukwu narotito I bless your name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
Father I thank You for whereYou have been bringing me from,for where I am nw and for where You are taking me to
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
Father I thank You for where You are bringing me from, for I am nw and for where You are taking me to
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by penplus: 2:36am On Aug 03, 2019
Thank YOU my Almighty FATHER for YOUR glory, anointing, favour' grace and blessings upon me and my family today and always.

I return all the glory to YOU
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2019
Thank you Jehovah Jireh....Elshaddai....Almighty... All knowing.I worship your Majesty
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2019
I bow before your throne my maker, I exalt you master of the universe, the creator of heaven and earth, the Supreme leader of the whole world, the commander general of the heavenly army I bless you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Thank YOU JESUS.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 2:58am On Aug 04, 2019
Thank You Lord for doing Great n Mighty things in our lives..YOU alone deserve my praise.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2019
Wonderful God, excellent God, mighty God, great God, merciful God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 2:11am On Aug 05, 2019
You deserve all the Glory Yahweh....You alone deserve my praise... Thank you Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2019
The King of kings, the lord of lords, the lord of host, the I am that I am, the ancient of days, the ancient Zion's king, the rose of Sharon, the lion of the tribe of Judah I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2019
Faithful God, excellent king of glory, the ancient of days, the I am that I am, the rose of Sharon I bless you....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Miracle working God, exalted king of glory, the ancient of days, the I am that I am, the alpha and omega I bless your name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
I worship You Lord because if who You are
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 4:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Thank you ever loving father for all the benefits your Grace has bestowed in our lives...We are Grateful
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2019
The King of kings, the lord of lords, the I am that I am, the ancient of days, the rose of Sharon I bless you Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2019
Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi, Elohim, Adonai, Yahweh the covenant keeping God I thank you....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
I thank You She Lord for my life
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2019
God the father, God the son, God the Holy Spirit I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Oluwa E SE O..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
I thank You Lord for today
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2019
You are Yahweh,
the alpha and omega,
the rose of Sharon,
the beginning and end,
the first and last,
the lily in valley,
the lion of the tribe of Judah,
the ancient of days,
the commander in chief of the heavenly host I bless you Lord..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2019
Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi, Elohim, adonai, kabiyesi, kiniwu Judah MO jubare baba...

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.