Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370947 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jesus, my beginning and end, my protector, my preserver, my sustainer, my help, my shield, my guide, my all in all I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thank you LORD for your unconditional LOVE
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:31am On Sep 03, 2019
My God..Guard...Guide..Thank you For ALL things
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2019
"But there is a GOD in Heaven... HE is the GOD of gods and a LORD of kings" LORD all things praise THEE. Thank YOU for choosing us.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by izaray(f): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2019
Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2019
Alagbada ina, kabiyesi, kiniwu Judah, atobiju, oba awon oba, eledumare, onishe iyanu, emini tin je emini, oloruko nla, arugbo ojo modupe baba mi...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Kc3000: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
All power and glory belongs to You, heavenly Father. Thank You for everything.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Thank YOU JESUS.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2019
King of kings, lord of lords, I am that I am, Jehovah, Ancient of days I thank you, I praise your name, Yahweh, Elohim and Adonai...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2019
My maker..Thank you Lord for those times...this time n the times to come..I worship your Royalty
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
imela chineke, eledumare gbo gbo aye, atobiju ni baba mi, alawo tele, ekwueme i bless your name lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2019
To GOD be the glory. Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Miguelpius(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Heavenly Father, We come before you today to say Thank You for everything you have done for us...

For the miracle of sleeping and waking up
Goodness and Mercies .
Unmerited favour.
The Air we breathe
The Food and Water
Grace to go forward
Seen and Unseen battles fought on our behalf
Peace of mind and sound health...

We say thank you KING of KINGS, for the miracles you have done we give u glory....Thank you Lord!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:30am On Sep 06, 2019
The Lord Strong n Mighty... The fourthman in the fiery furnace.. The stiller of raging storms..Reproach Crusher..Destiny Helper..None is like you in all the earth..I hail your Royalty
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2019
Elohim, Alpha, and Omega, yaweh, Adonai, Elshadai, Jehovah I worship you....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Father I thank You for today
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 2:24am On Sep 07, 2019
None like my God in All the earth..Praise you for you are worthy ..trust you for you are working.. Adore you for you are Wonderful
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2019
You are my God and your name is Yahweh, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, my keeper, my healer, my protector, my sustainer, my shield, my helper, the ancient of days I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Father I thank You for my life
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Blessed be the Name of the LORD, through JESUS CHRIST our LORD and SAVIOR. Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2019
Blessed be the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, WHO WAS AND IS, AND HE'S TO COME. Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dreamz77(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Father I thank you for your unending love and mercy! I thank you Jesus.thank u lord for you are a God that heals completely. You name alone is worthy to be praised! Thank you for being with me in my happiness and thank you for not departing in my distress for by strength shall no man prevail ".Father Lord I know I am unworthy to be in your presence but you have graced me by giving me life till this very moment!I thank you for saving me from the hands of the wicked who have tried to counter my destiny with projected sicknesses,but you Jehovah Yahweh have humbled them!they now believe that Israel has a Living God!You are the beginning and the end Father,you made the earth your footstul and the heavens your throne! Not a single thing would have been without you making it so. You created light and gave it superiority over darkness,the mountains and seas tremble and wobble at your Furry!Father I thank you for my Mum and Dad,my siblings,relatives,friends and foes.Father I thank you for my progressive recovery from Acute panic Attacks which almost halted my life but Father you were there to hold me when I thought all hope was gone!I thank you Jesus!I thank you Lord! I know you you are a God that heals completely so am confident in total healing!my health will be restored by your grace through faith and in the end all glory and honour will be given unto you Father! Thank You! Thank you Jesus!thank my father and Oga in heaven!Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
My main oga at the top, my sustainer, the Master of the universe, my keeper, the ancient of days, my healer, my provider, my protector, the captain of my life, the lord of Host, the lord of the sabbath day I worship you....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Excellent God...Thank You for perfecting all that concerns me..All Hail The King
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
You are God from beginning to the end,there's no place for argument,You are God all by Yourself
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
You are God,from beginning to the end, there no place for argument, You are God all by Yourself
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2019
You are bigger than the biggest, stronger than the strongest, higher than the highest, the rose of Sharon, the lord of host, the beginning and end, the ancient of days, the I am that I am I bless your name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
My shield....Strength...Strong tower...Thank you For yet another miracle
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
I worship YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD, there is none like YOU. JESUS is the KING of my soul. KING of kings and LORD of lords GOD of gods, beside YOU there is no other god, I know not any. I worship YOU.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2019
Thank You Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:56am On Sep 10, 2019
Lion of the tribe of Judah,YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY PRAISE.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2019
Wonderful creator, my keeper, my sustainer, my shield, my helper I thank you, I praise you Jehovah, Elohim, Yahweh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Ordered Steps" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.