Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370156 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
Emi o mo ooo,emi o mo 2x
Ogongo,ogongo oo,ibi ti nba ti mope mi wa
Alagbara Lolorun mi,alagbara ni Jesu mi aa
To ba ti soro be no lo nri
Alagbara Lolorun mi.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sholay2011(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
The Creator of heaven and earth, the unchangeable changer, the maker of everything that breathes, the sculptor of everything that does not breathe, I worship you!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2019
Yaweh, Alpha and Omega, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai , I thank you, I worship you lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2019
Father I thank You for Your kindness, Your love,Your favour, for Your good hands upon my life, I say thank You Lord, Your name alone is to be praised.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Jehovah over do... You are Worthy of my praise
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2019
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit, I bow and reverence the Trinity...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2019
Father I thank You today Lord,Father i believe You a God that never fail,i still believe my heart desire that I laid before You feet will be granted. I worship Your Holy Name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ChocolateBunny: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2019
Jesus the sweetest name i know, The ancient of days, the unchangeable changer, the I am that I am, the one who never sleeps nor slumber, the one who died for me on the cross of Calvary, the one who is capable of changing my story within a second. I Bow and worship you.. If i had 10,000 tongues it wont still be enough to praise you...I Love you so much Jesus..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by osahonmk(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2019
My Lord My God.... I will worship u forever in my life. Praise be unto your holy Name, now and forever more Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Trinity In council... I worship your Majesty..Thank you Lord of Lords
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2019
You are not a man, God, you are the master of the universe, my father, my king, my saviour, my deliverer....

Eze, ebudike I worship you lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2019
Father I thank You for today revelation, i believe I will get there,I have faith in You Lord, because with You nothing is impossible.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
I worship YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD, there is none like YOU.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
El elyon...Humbly bow at your feet. Thank you Lord of peace
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 4:41am On Nov 25, 2019
Thank you Lord for everything.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 25, 2019
Thank you so much, Jesus. I love you so much.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2019
My protector, the lord of host, my provider, my shield, my sustainer, everlasting king of glory, the rose of Sharon, jehovah I worship you, yaweh I worship your Majesty...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Father i thank You Lord, i know as I am about lay out my Heart desire before my dad,You are going to speak through me Lord and he is not going to object In Jesus Name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thank you Jesus,thank you Father,thank you holy spirit for what you are doing,and yet to do in my life.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2019
Thank you ever loving Father..Excess love is all I see...GRATITUDE
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ichuka(m): 6:45am On Nov 26, 2019
My Father I thank you for your Mercies that's very sure in my life and destiny in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2019
God my father, sweet loving Jesus, ever present holy spirit I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Father I thank You Lord for helping me lay my heart desire before my dad,I know You are also helping me to get what I want, may Your name be highly exalted In Jesus Name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 4:51am On Nov 27, 2019
Jesus thank you for taking over..Thank you for taking the wheel... Lord of peace, I adore YOU
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2019
My Father in heaven, I thank You today, You are the only one that can do and undo,that thing which my father and can not do,You have done it again and again
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2019
Almighty God, faithful God, great King, lord of lords, Lord of host, king of glory, i am that I am I bless you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2019
The SOVEREIGN God...Thank you for your outstretched arms has given me VICTORY
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2019
Father i Thank You Lord ,Father i magnify Your Name for Your Word that You sent to me today. May Your Name be highly exalted In Jesus Name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2019
Faithful King, able God, alpha and omega, ancient of days, the Lion of the tribe of Judah I bless your name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2019
The creator that was not created..You existed before the time..Thank you for yet another miracle... I am satisfied to see YOU GLORIFIED
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2019
Exalted King of glory, the rose of Sharon, the lily in the valley, Elohim, Adonai, Jehovah I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by izaray(f): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2019
Father i can't thank you enough, but all i'm saying in summarily is thank you for whom you're

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.