Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (371209 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:54am On May 25, 2020
All I have to say is THANK YOU LORD.. Who am I that you are so mindful of?...Hmm..My father,This LOVE is unconditional, excess and pure.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 11:27am On May 25, 2020
King eternal,I worship you in the beauty of holiness
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 11:29am On May 25, 2020
Covenant keeping God,there is none like you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2020
My lord, my God, my father, I am not Worthy of you, it's not my actions, it has been your Mercy all the way, I thank you lord, I worship you my father...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 4:05am On May 26, 2020
Thank you Lord for your unconditional LOVE..I take it not for granted..AMAZING GOD
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:33am On May 26, 2020
God that cannot be mocked,I praise your holy name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2020
You are not a man, you don't disappoint, you are God all by yourself, the ancient of days, the King of kings, the lord of lords , the I am that I am, the Elshadai, yaweh, Elohim, Adonai, my maker, my creator, my sustainer, omniscience, omniscient God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:20am On May 27, 2020
Thank you Lord for the best gift yet...LIFE..I am grateful.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2020
Jesus you are more than a friend, holy spirit my helper, my king, my lord, my shield, my exceedingly great reward, I thank you God my Father...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 1:18pm On May 27, 2020
Thank you thank you Lord,thank you Lord for everything you have done
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2020
You are bigger than the biggest, stronger than the strongest, higher than the highest, wiser than the wisest, glorious God, you are merciful, you are not a man, no one can be compared to you, you are faithful till the end, I bless your name lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 11:07am On May 28, 2020
Because of who you are,I give you glory
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 8:27pm On May 28, 2020
My hallelujah belongs to you..You deserve all of it
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 4:26am On May 29, 2020
My God that never stops doing wonders..How excellent is your NAME..Thank you JESUS.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:52am On May 29, 2020
Thank you, merciful God
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 4:37am On May 30, 2020
Able God..The one you LOVED n SAVED has come to WORSHIP You.Thank You for working behind the scene for me. Always grateful.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2020
Jesus you have been so good to me, in all circumstances...

You are the king of glory,
You are the Lord of host,
You are the ancient of days,
You are the I am that I am,
You are the almighty God,
You are the lion of the tribe of Judah,
You are the rose of Sharon,
You are the alpha and omega,
You are Yahweh,
You are Jehovah,
You are the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel,
You the master of universe and creator of everything..

I worship and adore you God....

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 12:14pm On May 30, 2020
My faith looks up to thee oh Lord,God is good all the time
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 10:20am On May 31, 2020
I worship you Lord in the beauty of holiness
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2020
You are yaweh, the alpha and omega, the omniscient God, omnipotent, omnipresent God I thank you... Jehovah, king of kings, lord of lords I thank you... Lord of the sabbath day I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:41am On Jun 01, 2020
Great is thy faithfulness,
oh Lord my father

There is no shadow of turning with thee
Thou changeth not
Thy compassion they fail not.as thou hast been
Thou forever will be
Great is thy faithfulness
Morning by morning,new mercies I see
All that I needed
Thy mighty hand has provided
Lord unto me
Thank you sweet JESUS,my month of victory and miracles
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Kabiyesi, alade wura, oba awon oba, onishe iyanu, Eledumare, oba to gbani, Olorun baba modupe, Jesu modupe, Emimo modupe..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 5:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Faithful are you Lord,Erujeje Oba
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2020
The ancient of days, the almighty God, the king of kings, the Lord of lords, Jehovah, Yahweh, Elohim and Adonai I worship you, I bless your holy name forever. Amen!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 12:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Awesome Father you have given me so many reasons to say THANK YOU...Thank you for all you do always....GOD is GOD.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Allah ubangiji, Sarkin duniya, Nagode...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2020
AMA.I still have joy oh Lord,You are worthy to be glorified king eternal
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 4:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Ageless.. Dieless..Changeless God. Thank you Jesus for your faithfulness. God is GOD
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2020
Thank you Holy spirit for everything

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2020
Chineke idinma, Otitodirigi, Ekwueme, Abasi mbong, Chukwu narotito, Akamaranma, Imela Jesus....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Eledumare, kabiyesi, oba awon oba, alagbara, Jesu kristi oluwa wa modupe...

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.