Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (372615 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2020
Otito dirigi, ekwueme, chineke idinma, chukwu narotito, ebube dike I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sholay2011(m): 12:29pm On May 14, 2020
Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:16pm On May 14, 2020
Creator that was not created... Thank you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:35am On May 15, 2020
Take Glory father,take Glory son,take Glory Holy ghost,you deserve them all,AMTG
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2020
My joy giver, my sustainer, my protector, my shield, my help, my provider, my life, my being, my wholeness, my everything, the lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:58am On May 16, 2020
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:51am On May 16, 2020
Thank you Jesus for answered prayers.Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Lorbar(f): 8:15am On May 16, 2020
The giver of life, I worship you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2020
You are yaweh, the alpha and omega, the king of kings, the ancient of days, the I am that I am, I thank you lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:24am On May 17, 2020
Lord I lift your name on high
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2020
God the father, God the son , God the holy spirit I thank you... Lord of the sabbath day I worship you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:31am On May 18, 2020
Praising the Lord with all my heart
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:22am On May 18, 2020
All these imaginations of an imaginary being that goes on in you people's head tho
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2020
The king of kings,
The lord of host,
The king of glory,
The ancient of days,
The I am that I am,
The almighty,
The omnipotent God,
The omniscient God,
The alpha and omega,
The rose of sharon,
The lily of the valley,
The lion of the tribe of Judah,
The commander in chief of the heavenly army,
The God whose cloak is fire,
The God whose voice resounds like thunder,
The all powerful God,
The merciful God,
The creator of heaven and earth,
You are bigger than the biggest,
You are realer than the realest,
You Stronger than the strongest,
You are wiser than wisest,
I worship you, I thank you my father, my lord..

I extol God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit, glory glory glory be to God our creator...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sholay2011(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2020
Father of mercies, God of all comfort. The One who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, I worship you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 10:55am On May 19, 2020
I praise the Lord who reigns forever
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2020
Faithful God, merciful God, ancient of days, almighty God, king of kings, lord of lords, I am that I am I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:11am On May 20, 2020
You are worthy to be glorified lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2020
Alagbada ina, kabiyesi, Eledumare, oba awon oba, kiniwu Judah, onishe iyanu, arugbo ojo, baba agba, oba ti ari, ti arin ishe owo re, olowogbogboro, mojubare baba...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sholay2011(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2020
The Father of mercies, the God of all comfort, Mighty One in battle, Revealer of all things, the One who rules in the affairs of men, the One whose understanding is unsearchable, our ever present Help in times of trouble, the Father of light in Whom there is no variableness or shadow of turning, the Living God! Jesus!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 1:11am On May 21, 2020
Father of Peace...Thank You for all round PEACE.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:41am On May 21, 2020
Thank you father for your Mercy that speaketh for me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:12am On May 21, 2020
You are the greatest, you are the mightiest, you are wonderful, you are faithful, you are merciful, you are kind, you are loving, I thank you Jehovah...

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:10am On May 22, 2020
Wonders working God..Thank you for all you Do.. You are AMAZING.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:45am On May 22, 2020
King of Kings,Lord of Lords,Holy is your name

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 10:22am On May 22, 2020
I thank you Jesus for Life. I thank you Lord for your love and goodness on me. I thank you God for my family, for my enemies, for the sick, for the less privileged and for the whole world.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2020
Alagbada Ina, onishe iyanu, kabiyesi, Eledumare, oba awon oba, Jesu Kristi oluwa wa, modupe...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:14am On May 23, 2020
Immortal, Invisible, All knowing, All sufficient, Almighty, Majesty, Royalty, Only wise God...I am grateful for all you DO.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:48am On May 23, 2020
You are worthy to be glorified oh lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2020
Na you be God, Almighty God, you no be man oh, no one can share your glory, you are the lord of host, the king of kings, your glory and power is incomprehensible, your greatness is unfathomable, I exalt you lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2020
Lord of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the son, God the holy spirit, the Trinity in council, the supreme God of the whole earth I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 4realwoman: 10:50am On May 24, 2020
Thank you king of kings for everything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — Decision Determines Destiny / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.