Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (371593 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hossanah, Ebenezer I worship you Lord, I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2021
Unto the lord be the glory great things he hath done
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sarkin duniya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai ceto, Allah mai nasara, Ubangiji yesu, Sarkin sarakuna, baba nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by warrenweste(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Thank you soo much God,, am soo soo grateful
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2021
I give you all the glory you truly deserve sweet Jesus and I commit everything into your hands way maker.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2021
Irreplaceable God I bless you for your mighty works in my life and family.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Alagbada ina, Olorun agbaye, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Arugbo ojo, Olorun baba mi, Awimaye, Asoro matace, Jesu mi, modupe Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Thank You Lord Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Unchangeable God,you are God and you are a miracle working God .There is no one else like you .
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Ekwueme, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Imela Chineke, Otito digirigi, Abasi mbong, Aka'marama I worship you Sir, Lord Yahweh I exalt you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2021
I have come to say how much I adore you sweet Jesus,i testify to your goodness over my life and that of my family.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sarkin duniya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Ubangiji yesu, Sarkin sarakuna, Yesu nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2021
You are bigger than the biggest, Stronger the strongest, Wiser than the wisest, Greater than the greatest, Mightier than the mightiest, Almighty God I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Praise to the lord the almighty,the king of creation.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Jesus you no dey use me play oooooo.Thank you for the way you father me Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, King of kings, Lord of lords, I am that I am, Ancient of days, King of glory, Yahweh I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
God of awesome wonders .I worship at your feet .
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Jehovah,I praise your name for your love towards me,Thank you for life,for hope and for a reason to live .I love you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2021
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the sabbath day, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2021
My dear heavenly father,who is too faithful to fail me.I adore your holy name and praise you with the whole of my being.Jesus,I love you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2021
Lion of the tribe of Judah, Rose of sharon, Ancient of days, I am that I am, Omniscient God, Omnipotent God, Alpha and Omega, Yahweh I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:56am On Dec 14, 2021
Thou who knowest my beginning,thou who has good plans for me ,I worship you mighty redeemer,I thank you for showing me mercy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2021
God you are wonderful,God you are kind,great is your faithfulness,great is your love.Do the impossible in my life oh lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
Olorun agbaye, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Arugbo ojo, Alagbada ina modupe Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:44am On Dec 16, 2021
What shall I say unto the lord,all I have to say is thank you for your mercies,love even when I don't deserve it Thank you for keeping I and my family .
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2021
The Lily of the valley, The Rose of sharon, The I am that am, The Ancient of days, The King of glory, The Lord of host, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, The Aged one, The same yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever, I worship you Yahweh Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Lion of the tribe of Judah,master of the universe,king of creation,Elshaddai,Jehovah,I am in awe of your goodness in my life.Your everlasting love is great.Thank you Jesus as you surprise me.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2021
Alade wura, Kabiyesi, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Eledumare, Oba awon Oba, Arugbo ojo modupe Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:01am On Dec 18, 2021
Angel of my soul,there is none holy as you lord, Covenant keeping God,I worship you in the beauty of holiness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.