Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (369912 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2022
Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi Eledumare, Onishe iyanu, Alade wura, Olowogbogboro, Oniduro mi, Olorun agbaye, Yahweh I bless your great name…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Abba Father, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah I worship you Lord…

Jesus Christ is Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Miiirage: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Blessed Savior, I worship You today. King and Ruler over all that is. Power majesty and praise be ascribed to You now and forever
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Yahweh, The God of all, Exalted King of glory, I am that I am, Ancient of days, Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, Jehovah I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Eze din eze, Aka’marama, Otito dirigi, Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin duniya, Alagbada ina, Olowogbogboro, Jesu Kristi, Yeshua, Almaciya, Yahweh I bless your great name Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
God of heaven, God of the sabbath day, God of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship You Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Elohim,
Adonai,
Elshadai,
Hosannah,
Ebenezer,
Yahweh,
Jehovah,
I am that I am,
Lord of host,
Master of the universe,
King of glory,
God of the whole earth I worship you…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
OPE YE JESU OLOORE
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
God of heaven of i extol thee!!!

You are Great, You are Wonderful, You are Beautiful, You are Kind, You are Merciful, You are Almighty, You are Wonderful.

Thank you Abba Father!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2022
God of heaven, God of the sabbath day, God of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Exalted King, God of heaven and earth, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship you Lord, Alpha and Omega, Glorious God I extol thee…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
God of heaven, God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi Eledumare, Onishe iyanu, Alade wura, Olowogbogboro, Oniduro mi, Asoro matace, Awimaye modupe Sir…

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
King of kings, Lord of lords, I am that I am, Ancient of days , Elohim, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
God of heaven, Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin duniya, Mai iko, Mai nasara, Mai ceto na, Ubangiji Yeshua nagode…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2022
Ebube dike, Otito dirigi, Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin duniya, Allah Mai iko, Allah Mai nasara, Ekwueme, Kabiyesi, Olowogbogboro, Oniduro mi, Olorun agbaye, Yahweh you are a mighty God.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi Eledumare, Onishe iyanu, Alade wura, Jesu Kristi, Olowogbogboro, Oniduro mi, Yahweh I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2022
God of the sabbath day, God of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah, I worship you Abba Father…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ebube dike, Otito dirigi, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Ekwueme, Abasi mbong, Aka’marama, Yahweh be worship…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer, my God, my Lord I bless your great name…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
King of kings, Lord of lords, I am that I am, Ancient of days, Alpha and Omega, King of glory, Yahweh the King of zion I worship you, Abba Father I bless you Lord …
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
You are Greater than the greatest Lord, You are Bigger than the biggest, You are wonderful, You are Kind, The All powerful God, The All knowing God, Exalted King of glory I worship you, Master of the universe, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient God, I bless you Yahweh…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Almighty God of heaven, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer, King of heaven I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2022
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
From the rising of the sun, to it’s setting, your name, Yahweh is to be hallowed, Adonai, Elshadai, The King of glory, The Lord of host, The Ancient of days, The Lion of the tribe of Judah i worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Onishe Iyanu, Ebube dike, Eledumare, Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin duniya, Yeshua Almaciya, Yahweh I bless your great name, The King of zion…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2022
My Father, God of all , The King of glory, Yah the Holy one, Yah the Hallowed one, Yahweh the King of Zion, The Lord of host, The Almighty God, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Hosannah in the highest, Elshadai I worship you Lord… Jesus Christ is Lord!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
God of the sabbath day, God of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
The Ancient of days, The I am that I am, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah in the highest, Yahweh, Jehovah, Yeshua, Almaciya, The Lion of the tribe of Judah, my God i worship You…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2022
Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi Eledumare, Onishe iyanu, Alade wura, Olowogbogboro, Oniduro mi, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sarkin duniya, Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin aljana, Allah Mai iko, Allah Mai nasara, Allah Mai ceto,,Ubangiji Yeshua nagode, Allah nagode…

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.