Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (371616 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Eze din eze, Otito dirigi, Aka’marama, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Ekwueme, Imela Chineke, Yahweh I bless your great name Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
God of the sabbath day, God of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah I bless your great name, I Worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by knotty(m): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
I have nothing but gratitude, Lord.
Modupe ore pupo.
Modupe ore ojojumo
Modupe ore ana
Modupe ore oni
Modupe ore ojo gbogbo.
Thank you, Father
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 2:57am On Dec 19, 2022
I celebrate the miracle working God
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Yeshua, Almaciya, The Lion of the tribe of Judah, The soon coming King, Elshadai, Elohim, Adonai, Hosannah, Yahweh the King of Zion, Ebenezer I worship you my Father…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
The Lord of lords, The King of kings, The Ancient of days, The All powerful God, The Almighty God, The Great God, The Most Excellent God, I worship you Yahweh…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer, Omnipotent God, Omniscient God I bless your great name Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2022
God of heaven, God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you….

I bless your name Jesus Christ, You are the Prince of prince, The Great I am that I am, The Great Councilor, The soon coming King, Yeshua, Almaciya, Ruler of the whole earth, He who reigns forever, Christ the King, the Son of God!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by petition20: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dannyxy:
God of heaven, God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you….

I bless your name Jesus Christ, You are the Prince of prince, The Great I am that I am, The Great Councilor, The soon coming King, Yeshua, Almaciya, Ruler of the whole earth, He who reigns forever, Christ the King, the Son of God!!!
Compliments of the season, Oga Dannyxy. Please, would there still be anything tangible concerning NIS replacement this month/year, as the year is almost ended? Or it should be expected in January 2023, as it is being said by some people now?
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship You…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Yahweh,
Jehovah,
Elohim,
Adonai,
Hosannah,
Ebenezer,
Ancient of days,
I am that I am,
King of glory,
Lion of the tribe of Judah,
Yeshua,
Almaciya I thank you…
Thank you Abba…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Yahweh, Jehovah, The God of the Sabbath day, God of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Almighty God of heaven I bless you Lord.

I bless you for the new year Yahweh,
You are the exalted King of glory, The Lord of host, The I am that I am, The Ancient of days, The Alpha and Omega, The Glorious God, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, My Ebenezer, Hosannah, Adonai, Elshadai, The Lily of the valley, The Lion of the tribe of Judah, Yeshua, Almaciya I bless your name Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Merciful God, Wonderful God, Excellent God, Almighty God, Beautiful God, Great God, Powerful God, Miracle working God.
Yahweh I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2023
Yahweh, The God of the sabbath day, God of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Jehovah I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2023
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer, Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, I am that I am, Ancient of days, King of kings, Lord of lords, Alpha and Omega, Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Oniduro mi, Olorun agbaye, Imela, Chineke, Otito dirigi, Aka’marama, Ekwueme, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Sarkin duniya, Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin aljana, Yeshua, Almaciya, Master of the universe…

I thank you Yah, I am grateful my Creator…. Jesus Christ is Lord!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
God of the sabbath day, God of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2023
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer, Yeshua, Almaciya. I thank you Jesus Christ…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sarkin duniya, Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin Aljana, Allah Mai iko, Allah Mai nasara, Allah Mai ceto, Ubangiji Yeshua nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ebube dike, Sarkin duniya, Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin aljana, Olowogbogboro, Oniduro mi, Olorun agbaye I thank you Sir,

Jesus Christ is Lord!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Alagbada ina, Olorun agbaye, Oba awon oba, Eledumare Kabiyesi, Oba orun , Emini tin je emini, Jesu Kristi modupe…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ebube dike, Imela, Chineke, Otito dirigi, Aka’marama, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Ekwueme, Abasi mbong, Yahweh I love you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
I am that I am, Ancient of days, Lord of host, Jehovah Jireh, Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, Yahweh I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
God of the Sabbath day, God of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Thank You Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ancient of days, I am that I am, Lord of host, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Yahweh, The King of glory, The God of open doors, I bless your great name Sir!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Almighty God of heaven, You are Bigger than the biggest, You are Stronger than the strongest, You are Wiser than the wisest, You are Greater than the greatest, You are Better than best, You are Yahweh, the God of all, the King of Glory!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
My Ebenezer, My King, My Helper, The Controller of times and seasons, The Master of the whole earth, The Key to everything , Glorious God, Almighty God I worship you, I bless your Great name Lord..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
I am that I am, Ancient of days, Lord of lords, Lord of host, Yahweh, Jesus Christ my Lord, all hail the King of my Life…
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
The God of the sabbath day, The God of the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Jehovah I bless your beautiful name Lord…

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.