Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Parents Please Beware... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Please Beware... (1253 Views)

Parents, Please Always Preview Children Entertainment Materials / Parents Please Be Watchful And Stay Close To Your Kids / Parents Please Take Your Time To Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Please Beware... by AE3(f): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
Stumbled across this picture and it made me remember a saddening story which I heard a few weeks ago.
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/536558_10151144553172849_1989155178_n.jpg
A certain Barrister went to pick his daughter from school one hot afternoon. En route home, he beheld what he termed disgusting. The Toyota camry ahead of him had two occupants; a little girl (below age six) and the driver of the car. The driver was 'fingering' the little girl and she innocently kept quiet. He drove after them and when the driver drove into a house, he drove in with them. When the occupants of the Camry alighted, he also alighted his car. A woman came out of the house welcoming the little girl: she was obviously the mother of the child. The Barrister gave the insane driver a thunderous slap. The driver wondering what he had done was trying to defend himself. In the process, he received thorough beatings from the man. At the end, the man narrated the occurence to the mother of the child who could do nothing but cry uncontrollably. And guess what, she was a full time house wife. One would wonder what she was doing at home that she couldn't spare a few minutes to go get her baby from school.

Parents, please be careful who watches over your children in your absence..
Re: Parents Please Beware... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
Not again! Maybe she's watching movie central or home sick and needs to put her feet up while a strange man picks up her daughter lipsrsealed.... OP pls is this in Nigeria?
Re: Parents Please Beware... by AE3(f): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
jidegirl12: Not again! Maybe she's watching movie central or home sick and needs to put her feet up while a strange man picks up her daughter lipsrsealed.... OP pls is this in Nigeria?
Yes, Abuja precisely.
Re: Parents Please Beware... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
I already vowed not to open the pics on NL again but I accidentally opened it again but I will not say more until other moms see this....Efe & co where you at?
Re: Parents Please Beware... by slimyem: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
OMG!!!
That is so wicked!!
Jeez!!!
Re: Parents Please Beware... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
slimyem: OMG!!!
That is so wicked!!
Jeez!!!

Don't scare people from opening this picture .... Trust me it has happened to me before wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1094604/pure-wickedness

Let them learn, I was stuck to that thread alone, everybody refused to open it .
Re: Parents Please Beware... by Popsicle: 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PLS IF ANYONE CAN RECOGNIZE THIS INNOCENT BABY PLS REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO THE POLICE HEADQUARTERS IN ABUJA. THE CONTAMINATED IDIOT ALSO HAS THE GUTS TO TAKE A PIX. HE IS LESS THAN A WORM. MAY GOD IN HEAVEN PUNISH HIM WITH CURSES THAT WE CANNOT COMPREHEND. HE WILL TOIL VERY HARD, EXTRA HARD LIKE ANY MAN BUT HE WILL NEVER EVER REAP ANYTHING OUT OF HIS SWEAT & LABOURS. HIS ABOMINABLE ACT WILL BE EXPOSED AND HE SHALL NEVER EVER KNOW PEACE COS HIS GUILT WILL TEAR AT HIM LIKE AN INFESTED SORE WHICH HAS NO CURE. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT SHOULD BE STRIPPED, BEATEN TO A PULP & THROWN INTO A BONFIRE!!!.
Mothers pls your CHILD is only safe with you & no one else. If you decide to have CHILDREN make sure you dont just give birth to them & bring in nannies to take care of them. It goes beyond that. We should know who to leave our CHILDREN with cos now its visible to all that it is not just a spiritual problem(witchcraft etc from housegirls) but a physical problem from "DERANGED UNCLES" who we feel are from the same planet as us.
MAY GOD HELP US!!!.
Re: Parents Please Beware... by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 13, 2012
Jesus Christ!! That's someone's child - surely someone would recognise her? And who the heck is that animal? angry angry

I'm quite a docile, easy-going guy, and don't like to see people being exploited, minor or adult. And I'm all for letting justice take its course. But not in this case - such a beast should be beaten to death. Aren't there grown women where he comes from, or even Call Girls? That poor child. cry
Re: Parents Please Beware... by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 13, 2012
Popsicle: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PLS IF ANYONE CAN RECOGNIZE THIS INNOCENT BABY PLS REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO THE POLICE HEADQUARTERS IN ABUJA. THE CONTAMINATED IDIOT ALSO HAS THE GUTS TO TAKE A PIX. HE IS LESS THAN A WORM. MAY GOD IN HEAVEN PUNISH HIM WITH CURSES THAT WE CANNOT COMPREHEND. HE WILL TOIL VERY HARD, EXTRA HARD LIKE ANY MAN BUT HE WILL NEVER EVER REAP ANYTHING OUT OF HIS SWEAT & LABOURS. HIS ABOMINABLE ACT WILL BE EXPOSED AND HE SHALL NEVER EVER KNOW PEACE COS HIS GUILT WILL TEAR AT HIM LIKE AN INFESTED SORE WHICH HAS NO CURE. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT SHOULD BE STRIPPED, BEATEN TO A PULP & THROWN INTO A BONFIRE!!!.
Mothers pls your CHILD is only safe with you & no one else. If you decide to have CHILDREN make sure you dont just give birth to them & bring in nannies to take care of them. It goes beyond that. We should know who to leave our CHILDREN with cos now its visible to all that it is not just a spiritual problem(witchcraft etc from housegirls) but a physical problem from "DERANGED UNCLES" who we feel are from the same planet as us.
MAY GOD HELP US!!!.

AMEN!!!
Re: Parents Please Beware... by coogar: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2012
A.E.:
Stumbled across this picture and it made me remember a saddening story which I heard a few weeks ago.
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/536558_10151144553172849_1989155178_n.jpg
A certain Barrister went to pick his daughter from school one hot afternoon. En route home, he beheld what he termed disgusting. The Toyota camry ahead of him had two occupants; a little girl (below age six) and the driver of the car. The driver was 'fingering' the little girl and she innocently kept quiet. He drove after them and when the driver drove into a house, he drove in with them. When the occupants of the Camry alighted, he also alighted his car. A woman came out of the house welcoming the little girl: she was obviously the mother of the child. The Barrister gave the insane driver a thunderous slap. The driver wondering what he had done was trying to defend himself. In the process, he received thorough beatings from the man. At the end, the man narrated the occurence to the mother of the child who could do nothing but cry uncontrollably. And guess what, she was a full time house wife. One would wonder what she was doing at home that she couldn't spare a few minutes to go get her baby from school.

Parents, please be careful who watches over your children in your absence..

nigerians and their uncanny ability to attach a fake story with a pic.....
first and foremost, that picture is the work of photoshop......jeeez, why can't you people see beyond your nose? this was how a whole nation of educated peops believed it was oshiomole that was having fellatiö the other time and many added several conflicting fake stories to it!
Re: Parents Please Beware... by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2012
coogar: nigerians and their uncanny ability to attach a fake story with a pic.....
first and foremost, that picture is the work of photoshop......jeeez, why can't you people see beyond your nose? this was how a whole nation of educated peops believed it was oshiomole that was having fellatiö the other time and many added several conflicting fake stories to it!

Bro, I'm no computer programme geek, I'm an Automobile Engineer. So I could be fooled by a clever Photoshop. But if this is truly a doctored picture, then whoever did the work is sick, worse than a beast. Of all the subjects of a Photoshop, it had to be such a disgusting image involvong a child?

Don't blame the average Nigerian, for being taken in by a clever Photoshop (that's assuming it is). I too can deceive you with issues within my field - engineering. Everyone is master of their own profession, and even the smartest people can be taken in by clever manipulation.
Re: Parents Please Beware... by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2012
coogar:

Pls, read the post again.
Re: Parents Please Beware... by coogar: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2012
Siena:

Bro, I'm no computer programme geek, I'm an Automobile Engineer. So I could be fooled by a clever Photoshop. But if this is truly a doctored picture, then whoever did the work is sick, worse than a beast. Of all the subjects of a Photoshop, it had to be such a disgusting image involvong a child?

Don't blame the average Nigerian, for being taken in by a clever Photoshop (that's assuming it is). I too can deceive you with issues within my field - engineering. Everyone is master of their own profession, and even the smartest people can be taken in by clever manipulation.

people are sick these days, i agree with you on that but then look at the pic carefully....the dude's belt was undone.....the trousers looked exactly the way it would look if nothing was happening, no ruffles and the fly/zipper looked like it should be if a guy is just sitting down!
then again, this pic came out and there's no picture the culprit was arrested - the mother of the victim was nowhere to be seen or heard? haaaaaaaa - story tellers should be arrested for spreading nonsense!
Re: Parents Please Beware... by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2012
coogar: people are sick these days, i agree with you on that but then look at the pic carefully....the dude's belt was undone.....the trousers looked exactly the way it would look if nothing was happening, no ruffles and the fly/zipper looked like it should be if a guy is just sitting down!
then again, this pic came out and there's no picture the culprit was arrested - the mother of the victim was nowhere to be seen or heard? haaaaaaaa - story tellers should be arrested for spreading nonsense!

You may well be right, Coogar. But the image, urrrgh. Whoever did that doctoring deserves to have their cranium split open with an axe.
Re: Parents Please Beware... by AE3(f): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Parents Please Beware... by coogar: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2012
A.E.:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151144553172849&set=a.10150258394177849.318084.559117848&ty

so what's this supposed to prove? they did what you are doing here - someone posted a pic added a story to it and people are commenting !

there was a pic of a guy with some massive cuts all over his body - when nigerians got hold of the picture - they cooked up a story that the victim was a nigerian woman that cheated on her boyfriend and got chopped with a machete.....

few days later, it was later revealed the victim was actually a man that was mauled by pitbull terriers in one drug neighbourhood in los angeles several years ago!
Re: Parents Please Beware... by EfemenaXY: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2012
jidegirl12: I already vowed not to open the pics on NL again but I accidentally opened it again but I will not say more until other moms see this....Efe & co where you at?

See no evil, speak/think no evil.

The reactions here are bad enough. I refuse to look at that nonsense, whatever it might be...
Re: Parents Please Beware... by AE3(f): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2012
coogar:

so what's this supposed to prove? they did what you are doing here - someone posted a pic added a story to it and people are commenting !

there was a pic of a guy with some massive cuts all over his body - when nigerians got hold of the picture - they cooked up a story that the victim was a nigerian woman that cheated on her boyfriend and got chopped with a machete.....

few days later, it was later revealed the victim was actually a man that was mauled by pitbull terriers in one drug neighbourhood in los angeles several years ago!
Whatever the case is, this story isn't 'cooked'. I don't know about the picture though. As I earlier said, I stumbled across the picture & it reminded me of this story.
Re: Parents Please Beware... by Popsicle: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
coogar:

PHOTOSHOP MY FOOT!!!
It does not change the FACT that we have DERANGED UNCLES who abuse their nephews & nieces. It is only a LUNATIC that will descend to the level of a worm & take that pix (TRUE/FALSE) for whatever demonic reason he has. OF ALL THE THINGS TO PHOTOSHOP WITH. MY PRAYER STILL STANDS & IT GOES OUT TO ALL THOSE "UNCLES & AUNTIES" WHO MOLEST INNOCENT CHILDREN"!!!.

(1) (Reply)

Real Nigerian Housewives Of UK: Prevent Skin Bleaching Affecting Children / An Internet Troll Called This Mom's Little Boy Ugly,see Her Touching Reply / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.