Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? (13032 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / How Well Do You Know Your Engine? Which Is Your Cylinder #1, 4 Or 6? / How Well Do You Know Your Automobile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Wallie(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
Just discovered that my car can display and read aloud SMS and email messages that you receive while in the car. I guess I would have known if I read the manuals (more than one) but that’s not going to happen.

EDIT: I guess people thought I was lying? SMH! Here's a picture from the online manual as I'm too busy to get one from the actual car.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by eddy42k(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2012
I just discovered my car has two headlamp after readin the manual

18 Likes

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by dilbert100: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2012
i dont have a car

4 Likes

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by nxanadu: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2012
i just discovered my car has hand brake

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by maninmood(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by SamMilla1(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2012
Yesterday i found out that my car uses petrol and diesel.
Just put anyone you want.
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2012
Just discovered tht my car has an automatic version

1 Like

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by dramenda(f): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
my own car. no new thing.
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Cyberknight: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
Just discovered that my car can use kerosine.Diezani mmeeeeee!!

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Euroclydon(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
My car uses fuel! yipppeee!!!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by dramenda(f): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
my own car,no new thing.the only new thing is getting a new car.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Policewoman(f): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
I just discovered that my car has a fuel gauge.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Freiburger(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
The Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), it helped sometime ago what i have to make a hard break on a slippery road .
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by DrMuzungu(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
I just discovered a skeleton in the boot... Does that count as the hidden feature?

1 Like

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Revolva(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
@poster hay this is the greatest lie of 2012 - I don belleful chei your middlename must be lion (lie on) oya ....I never knew my car of 2 yrs had 4 tyres - just after reading this thread I discovered and I just found the manual booklet - ose o
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by UNLEASHED(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
I just discovered that my transport machine is called a CAR!
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by fadamekus(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
I jus discover dat my car can transform after i kick my car wit anger
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Flexskillz(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
Didnt know what i have been using since is actually called a car! Damn, most of the comments are actually the features of this thing:CAR, OH WHAT A WONDERFUL THING IT IS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things To Have In Mind As A New Car Owner. / France To Ban All Petrol And Diesel Vehicles And Every Oil Products By 2040 / Sales Of Steering Lock Double As Drivers Go Low-Tech To Beat Hi‑Tech Car Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.