Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment (906 Views)

She Kissed It,then This Happened(photo) / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by cappucino(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2008
We have dated for a year and some months now, She visited me and slept over, and in the night she recieved a call. She did'nt want to answer the call in my absence, maybe as a sign of her faithfulness. It turned out to be a call from a foreigner she was sleeping with,(anyway that was what she told me when our relationship commenced). She answered the call, and in some interludes she was punctuating it with some foreign language which I couldnt understand (for I suspect the guy is no English), She was repeating some of the phrases in that foreign lingo, and before the discussion ended, she blew the guy three heart-breaking kisses. After the call she fell on top of me and started apologisig for answering the call in my presence, she explained to me that she did that just to show me she had no present affair going on with the guy. I did not talk and I didn't touch her that night. Please respond to this scenario.
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by uspry1(f): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2008
Nice nickname you choose for drink cappucino! What kind of flavor? lol!!! (don't misunderstand me thinking i flirt you, i am not interested.)

@topic

I cannot read your girl's mind or not know what her intention with you and her ex-bf. Next time when your girl sleep over, why don't you sit down talking to her to check her past relationship out you want to know before the next level of relationship you don't want make another mistakes in the name of LOVE?

Remember the famous quote: Cheater is always cheater!!!
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by Opoki(m): 2:41am On Feb 04, 2008
I believe this girl has quitely play on your inelligent that night,
Yet you still leave her to go scot free , embarassed
You suppose to have give her the Bleep of the century
And then 4get about her.
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by waterworks(f): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2008
wat shld we commnet on theres no question theres no story everything is just so overly dramatic has the relationship not 'commenced'? so wat shld we now still say?
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by chychy(f): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2008
ur story has no plot, no scene, no feature of a narrative or a story whatsoever.
How can we give our opinions or suggestions?
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
Now i seriously believe now that our educational system needs a serious overhaul. That should be my next project, especially tutrials in english and self expression
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by almondjoy(f): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2008
aisha2:

Now i seriously believe now that our educational system needs a serious overhaul. That should be my next project, especially tutrials in english and self expression

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh!  You still had doubts? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

Please start from Madonna University inside Okija Shrine please!

cappucino:

We have dated for a year and some months now, She visited me and slept over, and in the night she recieved a call. She did'nt want to answer the call in my absence, maybe as a sign of her faithfulness. It turned out to be a call from a foreigner she was sleeping with,(anyway that was what she told me when our relationship commenced). She answered the call, and in some interludes she was punctuating it with some foreign language which I couldnt understand (for I suspect the guy is no English), She was repeating some of the phrases in that foreign lingo, and before the discussion ended, she blew the guy three heart-breaking kisses. After the call she fell on top of me and started apologisig for answering the call in my presence, she explained to me that she did that just to show me she had no present affair going on with the guy. I did not talk and I didn't touch her that night. Please respond to this scenario.

[size=15pt] M-u-r-d-e-r!!! [/size]

He wrote!

M-u-r-d-e-r!!!! He wrote.

[size=15pt] M-e-r-c-y! [/size]
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by Faitymine(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2008
What's strange about that brother?
Why you they dull yourself? Act like a man JARE!
grin grin grin
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2008
It obvious that this brother is heart broken, so why can’t we just take it on ourselves and pretend it us…
For those of you who think cappuccino write-up are not self-explanatory and with no plot, no scene, no feature of a narrative or a story… with an excuses for dropping no comment, I think it’s y’all who lack of the ability to make use of the English communication skills.

Cappuccino, had your girl ever told you she was seeing other people? I quote you “It turned out to be a call from a foreigner she was sleeping with”. So what are really you problems? Was it because she picked the call? Or was it because of the kisses? Though your write-up lacks enough information to carry us along… but it’s so clear you are grieving over something… and I think its nothing.

You wrote “…she did that just to show me she had no present affair going on with the guy” Cappuccino, I believe you know your girl’s seeing other people and mostly you both are practicing an open relationship. If she could have told you she was sleeping with a foreigner earlier in the relationship, she could as well tell you the truth about who called… She could have if you didn’t act moody after the call and definitely after post-sex (after you might have had sex with her) – if you hit the spot *wink*.

I think your girl’s pretty honest and bold! It’s you that don’t know what you want. You didn’t even mention if you think the girl loves you… so I guess I would pretty much assume that love is far fetch in the relationship. If you like her personality and like her being around, then enjoy the ride and lies. Man you are sure having fun having her sleep over *Ol’ boy*… But my Brother, I wouldn’t want to loose you over some girl who takes men as sports, so always remember to use a COMDOM.

… and yeah; I think you would be far better without a girl seeing other people, so if she is… look around, someone is out there for you.
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by iice(f): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2008
*sighs*
This is what i get back to undecided
Just talk it out and get to the crux of the matter. . .
May be she's trying to remain friendly with the guy (for future fall back or whatever)
She could be cheating. . .
Don't see the use of 'wondering' and 'stressing' yourself up when the 'source'
of the wahala is right there in front of you. . .are you kidding me? undecided
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by jkpretty(f): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2008
hi iice, how r u

where were u? went all over searching for u. Hope u r back to stay cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by almondjoy(f): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2008
iice:

*sighs*
This is what i get back to undecided
Just talk it out and get to the crux of the matter. . .
May be she's trying to remain friendly with the guy (for future fall back or whatever)
She could be cheating. . .
Don't see the use of 'wondering' and 'stressing' yourself up when the 'source'
of the wahala is right there in front of you. . .are you kidding me? undecided

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Welcome back purple one. Like you thought things were going to change while you were on "vacation"!

Welcome back ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2008
@iice

babe how you dey? Happy new year !!!!! how was da break? thot u were neva coming back. Good to see you.

@poster

she has taken you for a complete mumu. she is basically cheating on you with your permission. Simple.
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by sillyboy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ Topic

Dont you know that humans has uncontrolled ability to cheat on thier spouses?
Men-25% , Women 75% (because they get attracted to material stuffs easily, and materials and quids rule the world) shocked
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by onyekang1(f): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2008
read the writing on the wall its LEGIBLE
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by iice(f): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2008
jkpretty:

hi iice, how r u

where were u? went all over searching for u. Hope you're back to stay cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hi jk!. . .am good, you?
I was erhhh taking a break lol. Yeah am here to stay hopefully grin grin

almondjoy:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Welcome back purple one. Like you thought things were going to change while you were on "vacation"!

Welcome back ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy

Tenchu almondjoy cheesy cheesy LMAO and they say i am pessimistic tongue I see you no bother go vac lol. . .keep on rocking! wink

NaJa HaJe:

@iice

babe how you dey? Happy new year !!!!! how was da break? thot u were never coming back. Good to see you.

Happy New Year o!! Hope the new year is treating good smiley LOL nah, muki has been bugging ma yansh to come back tongue tongue Thanks! Good to see you too. You were missing too for a while back
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2008
iice:

Happy New Year o!! Hope the new year is treating good smiley LOL nah, muki has been bugging ma yansh to come back tongue tongue Thanks! Good to see you too. You were missing too for a while back

good to have you back babes. I had to take a break as well. grin
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by tkb417(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2008

hmmmm. . . .according to Asa
u dont throw stones when ure in the market. Who knows, ur relative might just get hit.

Ur notable friend here on NL is the greatest murderer of English Language on this blog.
extend ur tutorials to him o b4 u proliferate the teachings cool cool cool.

@Poster
u idiot. shes using u
Re: She Kissed Her Ex Virtually In My Very Before, Read And Drop A Comment by adeboo(f): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2008
Bruv,
Na wa o.
What more do u want her to do in ur presence, sleep with him?

She obviously has something going with him, but at least it seems u dont mind - but dont let her take you for mugu o, she definitely has something going with that guy.

(1) (Reply)

Count Down To Valentine,s Day Express Your Emotional Feelings To Your Vals / Bad Valentine Experiiences / Love Two Girls, What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.