Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe (6175 Views)

My Take On Dr IFEANYI UBA'S Comment On Dollar. (photos) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2012
Frank-C:

His only offense is that he punctures the lies and bloated ego of the ACN and CPC peeps. He seem to be a good match to them, hence their headache.

By the way, if you call him an attack dog, what exactly is the difference between him and Lai Mohammed and Yinka Odumakin? I guess their offense with him is that he is a very strong voice and is throwing lots of sand into the mix of the ACN and CPC. period!

Just read my mind. Thanks, fools are always in the majority - since ancient of times
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2012
Frank-C:

His only offense is that he punctures the lies and bloated ego of the ACN and CPC peeps. He seem to be a good match to them, hence their headache.

By the way, if you call him an attack dog, what exactly is the difference between him and Lai Mohammed and Yinka Odumakin? I guess their offense with him is that he is a very strong voice and is throwing lots of sand into the mix of the ACN and CPC. period!

Lie Mohammed and Yinka Ode
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2012
thrugemaster: I believe that dr.doyin okupe is a classic dippy,a cretinous old man, an epitome of everything that is wrong, a man that has thrown away his integrity(if he had any) to the dogs and a pathological liar(he might tell you one day that it was Goodluck Jonathan that built the third mainland bridge) among other things............What do you think?

Subtantiate your claims with examples or shut da fck up
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by hillsate: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2012
Doyin Okupe.
Definition.
1. A dog in the manger
2. Any shameless individual that finds his sycophancy-filled voice when money finds his pocket.
3. Anything employed by the present mute govt to speak for her in a bid to keep nigeria underdeveloped.
4. Any individual paid by the govt to cause distraction, fuel hatred, create affectation to her citizens to enable the govt continue in her directionless journey.
5. Anything anti development.
6. GEJ's money in motion.
7. [size=15pt]D[/size]ischarging [size=15pt]O[/size]stentatious [size=15pt]Y[/size]ama-yama [size=15pt]I[/size]n the face of [size=15pt]N[/size]aira

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Dr. Doyin Okupe is a well-lettered erudite scholar with brains. He has no equals in the political landscape when it comes to publicity management. Kudos to the man who is envied by the intelligent and hated by the ignorant.

Well said
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2012
hillsate: Doyin Okupe.
Definition.
1. A dog in the manger
2. Any shameless individual that finds his sycophancy-filled voice when money finds his pocket.
3. Anything employed by the present mute govt to speak for her in a bid to keep nigeria underdeveloped.
4. Any individual paid by the govt to cause distraction, fuel hatred, create affectation to her citizens to enable the govt continue in her directionless journey.
5. Anything anti development.
6. GEJ's money in motion.
7. [b]D[/b]ischarging [b]O[/b]stentatious [b]Y[/b]ama-yama [b]I[/b]n the face of [b]N[/b]aira

Which zoo did this monkey escape from? Ur brain is functioning on reverse gear!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2012
Frank-C:

^^^Exactly!!! I like the man for giving as good as he gets.....he's more than a match for the bitter and emotional El'rufais of this world; this gov't isn't perfect, and i don't see a problem when they receive constructive criticism; but when you get personal and downright hateful in your attacks.....attacking the person and office of the president and his wife with unprintable abuse like we see from the so-called opposition and the 'retardeen' lot on social media like nairaland.....when you go dirty like this, then Doyin Okupe is what you get.

In a country like this, with an abusive and rabid opposition, and all sorts of interests looking to bring the gov't down......you need an 'Doyin Okupe' to keep them in check; when you see the hatred they have for the man, then know he's doing his job well and making them even more bitter wink.

Dr Okupe carry go abeg.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by ELgordo(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2012
I aint gone be the one 2 bad Mouth a person I don't know personally. . . Instead of Hatin' just sip sum Grey gOose. . . . turn that Hate To Love (No pun intended
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by hillsate: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2012
oxford:

Which zoo did this monkey escape from? Ur brain is functioning on reverse gear!

The same Zoo i helped you escape twice because your brain is functioning on averse-to-truth gear.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by 1025: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2012
he is just as useless as pdp and whatsoever dark powers they stand for.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by tunapawizzy: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2012
Phonon: TRY TO UNDERSTAND SARCASM.

actually it takes intelligence to understand sarcasm..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2012
hillsate:

The same Zoo i helped you escape twice because your brain is functioning on averse-to-truth gear.

Truth? Substantiate your claims that
*Doyin is keeping Nigeria under-develop
*Anti- development
*cause distraction
or do you think with your anus? Just a question. No fight, just facts.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by escobar07(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2012
He's a real attack lion
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by hillsate: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Dr. Doyin Okupe is a well-lettered erudite scholar with brains. He has no equals in the political landscape when it comes to publicity management. Kudos to the man who is envied by the intelligent and hated by the ignorant.

Correction sir. Why are you insulting Doyin Okupe?
Your citation should read thus:

Debtor Doyin Okupe is a well-littered nairadite scholar with banes. He has no equals in the political landscrape when it comes to dupelicity and damagement. Kudos to the man who is leveled by the intelligent and rated by he ignorant.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by hillsate: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2012
Mustay: Sarcasm?

It's become trite jare. What is or who is? Like seriously How did suchperson ever get here? It's a failed joke undecided

Thats the problem with you and your boss Okupe, you have no understanding of anything and you have oligorrhoea.
Go and find out what sarcasm means. Download a dictionary online for goodness sake!!!!
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2012
hillsate:

Debtor Doyin Okupe is a well-littered nairadite scholar with banes. He has no equals in the political landscrape when it comes to dupelicity and damagement. Kudos to the man who is leveled by the intelligent and rated by he ignorant.

This description suits you so well, congrats
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by hillsate: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2012
oxford:

Truth? Substantiate your claims that
*Doyin is keeping Nigeria under-develop
*Anti- development
*cause distraction
or do you think with your anus? Just a question. No fight, just facts.

pardon?
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Mustay(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2012
hillsate:

Thats the problem with you and your boss Okupe, you have no understanding of anything and you have oligorrhoea.
Go and find out what sarcasm means. Download a dictionary online for goodness sake!!!!

My bosses Okupe? Wow! Such hasty conclusion.

So, by giving my opinion about an individual, you've successfully deduced he's my boss! O ga o. Dis NL pipul sha

What is Doyin Okupe?

Who is XYZ?
What is Nairaland?
Haven't NLders posted that for long in different topics? It's become trite in my opinion and that's it. Phew. Whatever happened to search engines?
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by get2abbey(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2012
@Billyonaire and Oxford

Frankie9ice:
....sure I see where you r coming from,it's pointless joining issues with you. May you,your male children,and their male children after them all be replicas of Dr Doyin Okupe,.....I expect you to shout a loud amen since Okupe is your hero.

Now shout a loud Amen

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by banki(m): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2012

did you Actually write this? sometimes i marvel at the level of sycphancy i see this days, deep down inside you i know you laughed at yourself when you said so or wrote this... erudite scholar how?? No equals in political lanscape yet he cant win an election on his street? the part that makes me laugh is hated by the ignorant..... classic!
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by banki(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
@billoniyre, oxford and frank c.... its a shame that we are in a public anonymous forum we are entitled to our own opinion.

franck c you compared doyin okupe to lai mohammed and yinka odumakin on what grounds.... they are spokesmen for thier various parties.... olisah metuh is pdps spokeman,! and doyin is not even jonathans spokesman! our president said he was going to cut the cost of governance its a shame he employed doyin.... so i wonder why i am paying abati, reno omokri labaran maku etc.....

bilonaire.... i want you to tell me some books or write ups that doyin okupe has done in the medical field or media field that makes him an erudaite scholar......

oxford.... the roads in Benue anf=d imostate are bad Doyin apperently collected contracts in hundreds of millions and did not fix them? in a sane society he would be held liable for all the deaths and accidents that have happened on those roads....

i have always said it people who support mediocrity and evil are also mediocres and evil i dont know you but i already know that the three of you are corrupt mediocre and evil just by your write ups

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by informatix: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
Doyin Okupe(fraudstar turned politician) is the best definition of the word Disappointment. I Honestly do not want to hear about who wanna hear about him. I'd rather dine with ruben Abati and Reno omokri than doyin okupe.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by isuomo: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
A prat, twerp, head full of white fibres and no gray matter. Finally executive buffoon. Baale awon dindinrin.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Dopefiend(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
Dodfather: a buffon,nitwit,daft,fatmaggot.

a buffon?

@topic a person on d verge of senility(if he's nt dere already). A retarded retardeen
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by tpapi: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
Wel done sir,unleash more dogs at dem
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by tpapi: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
hillsate:

I tot u were smarter dan dis
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by jpilata(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
What has this man done to u people to deserve all these insuits.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by franchizy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okupe is a very honest man who stands for the truth. Its only in Nigeria that truth is bitter. Moreso, okupe is kind, gentle and polite. Nigerians need d likes of okupe as our leader becos he is very bold, eloquent and persuasive in speaking
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by thelastPope(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
The way ACN and CPC supporters are attacking Okupe on this forum is proof positive he is doing a darn good job. They were laughing at quiet Omokri and Abati. Now they have more than their match. Lol

Go! Go! Go! Okupe!!! Lol

Okupe is the Jose Mourinho of the Nigerian political landscape!
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by abacus(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
Simple : An agbaya
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by banki(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
thelastPope: The way ACN and CPC supporters are attacking Okupe on this forum is proof positive he is doing a darn good job. They were laughing at quiet Omokri and Abati. Now they have more than their match. Lol

Go! Go! Go! Okupe!!! Lol

jose morinho ins titles okupe has never won an election... dummy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by thrugemaster(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
thelastPope: The way ACN and CPC supporters are attacking Okupe on this forum is proof positive he is doing a darn good job. They were laughing at quiet Omokri and Abati. Now they have more than their match. Lol

Go! Go! Go! Okupe!!! Lol

YOU MUST BE SENILE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Ordered To Accept Two APGA Nominees For Anambrapoll / House Of Reps Members In Heavy Fight, Exchange Hot Punches (PICS/VIDEO) / Saraki Send Powerful Message To Nigerians At Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.