Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe (6176 Views)

My Take On Dr IFEANYI UBA'S Comment On Dollar. (photos) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by nairaman66(m): 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
(What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe)

Meaning of Okupe

Definition;
Okupe means Abati.

Okupe1= A Turncoat. i.e someone who changes to the opposite!

Okupe2= A careless talker. i.e someone who thinks after talking, A Blabbermouth!

Okupe3= A renegade- A backsliding radical!

Okupe4= Abati- A double-dealer!

Many Synonyms For Okupe/Abati-

Apostate, Back-stabber, Treasonist, Squealer, Two-Timer, Stool-Pigeon, Benedict Arnold, Betrayer, Conspirator, Deceiver, Defector, Deserter, Double-Crosser, Fink, Informer, Judas, Rat, Rebel, Snake, Ant, Fly, Centipede, Rattlesnake, Aso-Rocker, Information Trafficker, Lie-Teller, Tongue Swayer, Whistle-Licker Blower. A bag of wind, A gas bag, A Motor-Mouth.

Pleas do well to add to the list..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by omenka(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2013
Just a useless mass of blubber. Like a decomposing whale.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by thrugemaster(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
a chronic liar........... A white lie exponent..... Consultant, normative lie genre.....
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by nuclearboy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
shocked

Just this one man?

Obviously, Nigerians believe this man is an enemy of the man on the street! I hope he reads NL and can use this as idea of how they must see his principal
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by nonsom(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mustay:

Please 'person' find out when to use 'what' and 'who' - 'what' is for non-living things in that context while 'who' is for living things. iHiss

@Topic -

DOYIN OKUPE imo is the man that keeps government in the news and instead of endearing government's actions to the people, he seems to be very professional at causing more harm to an already 'harmed' image of a government than good.

He sometimes says the right things at the wrong times and I align with the Senate + Rep's media rep view that he should be careful of his utterances. Abati is actually not a noise maker, hence the man has lived up to his name as an 'attack dog' - the government seems to believe it needs to bombard unconvincing views/arguments on the people through him.

iBet a man called Jonathan would have done a better job than him. tongue
Don't blame the guy for using 'what' in his question. Because that name 'Doyin Okukpe' did not sounds like human being. It sound like Wild Animal.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by nonsom(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mustay:

Please 'person' find out when to use 'what' and 'who' - 'what' is for non-living things in that context while 'who' is for living things. iHiss

@Topic -

DOYIN OKUPE imo is the man that keeps government in the news and instead of endearing government's actions to the people, he seems to be very professional at causing more harm to an already 'harmed' image of a government than good.

He sometimes says the right things at the wrong times and I align with the Senate + Rep's media rep view that he should be careful of his utterances. Abati is actually not a noise maker, hence the man has lived up to his name as an 'attack dog' - the government seems to believe it needs to bombard unconvincing views/arguments on the people through him.

iBet a man called Jonathan would have done a better job than him. tongue
Don't blame the guy for using 'what' in his question. Because that name 'Doyin Okukpe' did not sounds like human being. It sound like Wild Animal.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by donbrowser(m): 6:20am On Dec 20, 2022
grin
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by donbrowser(m): 6:22am On Dec 20, 2022
It is now confirmed that this vocabulary called "okupe" is now included in the new edition Oxford dictionary 2013 edition due to be released next month.
according to what I saw briefly

-OKUPATE (verb) means talking carelessly without thinking about the impact.
sentence: Doyin can okupate for government very well.
-OKUPATOR (noun) someone hired to talk carelessly especially by a politician in government.
sentence: Jonathan has gotten new okupator.
OKUPATION: (noun) act of talking without making much sense.
sentence: The okupation of Mr Doyin will soon land him in trouble.
OKUPATIONLY : (adjective) seriously talking bla bla that can cause a lot of commotion in opposition's camp.
sentence: The senate demanded apology from Mr.Doyin for talking to them okupationly.
OKUPATIONATE: (adverb)
I beg wetin be adverb again,biko?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun - 20,000 OYES Cadets Graduate. 18,000 Youth Get Permanent Jobs. / Muslim Politicians With Christian Wives: A Lagos Trend / BREAKING NEWS! Election Results Out In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.