Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia (23091 Views)

"What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by OME1(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2012
frosbel: I really pity Catholics, what a deceived bunch, chasing after demonic manifestations when Jesus is very close to them , sad
you are right..was about posting something similar...Jesus said 'NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME' he is the only person that can provide true and ultimate salvation..about the image..Satan also has powers you know..he is a deceiver this could be another one of his tricks...
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by Oahray: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2012
Kamxin: Doubting Thamos, Emperor Constantine is the 1st emperor we converted 2 catholicism in 313 AD making it legal by D EDIT OF MILAN. Mind you All emperors b4 him persecuted christians, even killed Jesus & apostles. Only the catholic church lived during D Roman Empire, the unbroken chain of popes from St Peter to Benedict XVI proves me right. (google dat) We built the 1st church (Lateran Basilica)around 313 AD in Rome where you can pilgrimage today. NB : No protestant church is up to 500 years.
Who cares how old protestant churches are? The oldest man isnt always the most truthful. What is more, the Roman Catholic Church was just a state religion of the pagan roman world power. Its easy to see how pagan doctrines have been married to true christianity. You say the catholic church lived hugged n kissed Jesus and Mary. Here are the facts: Emperor Constantine named it the Roman Catholic (meaning 'Universal' just as his empire was) Church and made it the official religion of his empire. You stated that he converted in 313 AD (4th century), and that the first Basilica was built in that same year. Ever heard of the council of Nicaea held in 325AD? That was where most doctrines (like trinity) were made official doctrines of the church. If the above facts are true (all in the 4th century), and the last apostle (John) died in the first century, how is it you say Catholic is the first church? Or didnt the apostles of Jesus belong to any church?
Maybe you are right, the apostles were just Christians... True ones! And Peter never had any successor. The line of Apostles ended with John's death. Its intresting to note that they didnt see Mary the way you guys see her. They didnt teach her perpetual virginity as she had other children after Jesus like James and Jude who were Bible writers (Matt 13:53-56), didnt worship her, never mentioned her in other parts of the Bible outside the Gospels, except in one of Paul's letters in which she was only spoken of as "a woman" (Gal 4:4). Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by BukkyDan(f): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2012
hmmmn,its high tym ppl stp preaching religion n prepare 4 d cming of christ,dnt b decieved, d pix cn b mary or nt, dat doesn't affect d cming of Jesus,catholics stpe ur idolatry b4 it too late, hw cn u carve out an image n start worshipping it calling it mary, hmn,signs of d last days
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by italo: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2012
O.M.E:
you are right..was about posting something similar...Jesus said 'NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME' he is the only person that can provide true and ultimate salvation..about the image..Satan also has powers you know..he is a deceiver this could be another one of his tricks...

"...this COULD be another one of his tricks..."

Keyword: "COULD"

Meaning, it might NOT be one of his tricks. That is what the Church is investigating: whether it is a trick, a coincidence or Mary bringing a message from heaven?

What if it is not one of Satan's tricks, could it be Mary reaching out to us from heaven?

If it is Mary from heaven, should every Christian not be concerned with it?

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by OME1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
italo:

"...this COULD be another one of his tricks..."

Keyword: "COULD"

Meaning, it might NOT be one of his tricks. That is what the Church is investigating: whether it is a trick, a coincidence or Mary bringing a message from heaven?

What if it is not one of Satan's tricks, could it be Mary reaching out to us from heaven?

If it is Mary from heaven, should every Christian not be concerned with it?
Mary bringing a message from heaven? ...is she an angel? that aside...I was trying to keep an open mind..Mary is Jesus's earthly mother.. fine agreed..but the fact remains that catholics believe Mary is their link to God which i know is 100% wrong..
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by illiest(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
BukkyDan: hmmmn,its high tym ppl stp preaching religion n prepare 4 d cming of christ,dnt b decieved, d pix cn b mary or nt, dat doesn't affect d cming of Jesus,catholics stpe ur idolatry b4 it too late, hw cn u carve out an image n start worshipping it calling it mary, hmn,signs of d last days

No one carved out an image and starts worshiping it. the image they saw its thr own cup of tea. The issue is how well are you prepared for the coming of Christ. non of your ranting will save you believe me. Catholics are one and only True church. Their way of life , number, spread, acceptance speaks for its self.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by dagr8(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
Oahray: Who cares how old protestant churches are? The oldest man isnt always the most truthful. What is more, the Roman Catholic Church was just a state religion of the pagan roman world power. Its easy to see how pagan doctrines have been married to true christianity. You say the catholic church lived hugged n kissed Jesus and Mary. Here are the facts: Emperor Constantine named it the Roman Catholic (meaning 'Universal' just as his empire was) Church and made it the official religion of his empire. You stated that he converted in 313 AD (4th century), and that the first Basilica was built in that same year. Ever heard of the council of Nicaea held in 325AD? That was where most doctrines (like trinity) were made official doctrines of the church. If the above facts are true (all in the 4th century), and the last apostle (John) died in the first century, how is it you say Catholic is the first church? Or didnt the apostles of Jesus belong to any church?
Maybe you are right, the apostles were just Christians... True ones! And Peter never had any successor. The line of Apostles ended with John's death. It's interesting to note that they didnt see Mary the way you guys see her. They didnt teach her perpetual virginity as she had other children after Jesus like James and Jude who were Bible writers (Matt 13:53-56), didnt worship her, never mentioned her in other parts of the Bible outside the Gospels, except in one of Paul's letters in which she was only spoken of as "a woman" (Gal 4:4). Enough said.

1 million likes bro
Jesus never instructed us in d scripture 2 worship or honor his earthly mother...for goodness sake Mary was just a vessel God chose 2 use to accomplish his purpose. He used John the baptist..He used Paul..shud i now create image of bro.Paul and start honoring him as d greatest apostle or ask him 2 pray 4 me..No! God can use anyone and all honour and glory belong 2 Him alone..Mary is also a follower..just like u and i.
Do Catholics actually read Mark 3:31-35 Jesus values whoever dat does d will of God more than His earthly mother mary
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by illiest(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
Oahray: Who cares how old protestant churches are? The oldest man isnt always the most truthful. What is more, the Roman Catholic Church was just a state religion of the pagan roman world power. Its easy to see how pagan doctrines have been married to true christianity. You say the catholic church lived hugged n kissed Jesus and Mary. Here are the facts: Emperor Constantine named it the Roman Catholic (meaning 'Universal' just as his empire was) Church and made it the official religion of his empire. You stated that he converted in 313 AD (4th century), and that the first Basilica was built in that same year. Ever heard of the council of Nicaea held in 325AD? That was where most doctrines (like trinity) were made official doctrines of the church. If the above facts are true (all in the 4th century), and the last apostle (John) died in the first century, how is it you say Catholic is the first church? Or didnt the apostles of Jesus belong to any church?
Maybe you are right, the apostles were just Christians... True ones! And Peter never had any successor. The line of Apostles ended with John's death. Its intresting to note that they didnt see Mary the way you guys see her. They didnt teach her perpetual virginity as she had other children after Jesus like James and Jude who were Bible writers (Matt 13:53-56), didnt worship her, never mentioned her in other parts of the Bible outside the Gospels, except in one of Paul's letters in which she was only spoken of as "a woman" (Gal 4:4). Enough said.

Ignorance thats all your problem.which church do u attend and how well has it touched your life ? its Just a mushroom church i know. Catholic is number one. Churches that come close are the Anglican, Methodist, Baptist

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by illiest(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
dagr8:

1 million likes bro
Jesus never instructed us in d scripture 2 worship or honor his earthly mother...for goodness sake Mary was just a vessel God chose 2 use to accomplish his purpose. He used John the baptist..He used Paul..shud i now create image of bro.Paul and start honoring him as d greatest apostle or ask him 2 pray 4 me..No! God can use anyone and all honour and glory belong 2 Him alone..Mary is also a follower..just like u and i.
Do Catholics actually read Mark 3:31-35 Jesus values whoever dat does d will of God more than His earthly mother mary

Please read your bible well. Luke 1 31-50 Even the angel of God hailed her. even when she visited Elizabeth it was said that from that time all Generations will call her blessed. Choosing her to bear Jesus is not by chance .Blessed is she amongst women.God can use any one thats what u said sorry it cant change because she was the one. The mother of Jesus Christ.Yes The church also hails the apostles some churches were named after them and they are also saints. You cant take away the beauty and perfection of the catholic church. You can remain ignorant its your cup of tea. The catholic church accepts every one thats holy for God. even a nigerian Cyprain tansi was made a saint. so Brain storm

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by illiest(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
dagr8:

Mark 3:31-35 : When he said these are your brother its dosnt mean they are biological brothers.thats why in verse 33 the apostle asked who is my brother and my mother and in verse 35 Jesus said for who so ever that has done the will of God the same is my brother and sister and mother. Read your bilbe well pls.
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by brainpulse: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
illiest:

Please read your bible well. Luke 1 31-50 Even the angel of God hailed her. even when she visited Elizabeth it was said that from that time all Generations will call her blessed. Choosing her to bear Jesus is not by chance .Blessed is she amongst women.God can use any one thats what u said sorry it cant change because she was the one. The mother of Jesus Christ.Yes The church also hails the apostles some churches were named after them and they are also saints. You cant take away the beauty and perfection of the catholic church. You can remain ignorant its your cup of tea. The catholic church accepts every one thats holy for God. even a nigerian Cyprain tansi was made a saint. so Brain storm

Remember Jesus appeared to Paul on his way to damascus and paul was able to preach the gospel and did alot of work for christ. So Should we now start to create an image of paul and be bowing and praying he should carry our prayers to Christ?

All man still call her blessed up till tommorrow but remember the angel never gave an instruction for us to crave an Image of her and start idolizing her. Jesus never worshiped his mother, and never commanded any form of worship during and after His ressurection. These are Man made tradition to shift the focus away from God and christ i repeat and this is part of the devices of the devil.
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by brainpulse: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
illiest:

Mark 3:31-35 : When he said these are your brother its dosnt mean they are biological brothers.thats why in verse 33 the apostle asked who is my brother and my mother and in verse 35 Jesus said for who so ever that has done the will of God the same is my brother and sister and mother. Read your bilbe well pls.

Mary was born like every woman and human being, the only difference was that God decided to use her as a vessel for his purpose just like the purpolar saying that "we are all Vessel in the Hands of the creator".

Once we allow ourselves to be use by God then we are Vessel of Honour in the hands of God and not different from others being used. If Mary had rejected God's offer, God would have used any other person.

So all Honour should go to God not the vessel He used as a symbol of honour.
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by illiest(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
brainpulse:

Remember Jesus appeared to Paul on his way to damascus and paul was able to preach the gospel and did alot of work for christ. So Should we now start to create an image of paul and be bowing and praying he should carry our prayers to Christ?

All man still call her blessed up till tommorrow but remember the angel never gave an instruction for us to crave an Image of her and start idolizing her. Jesus never worshiped his mother, and never commanded any form of worship during and after His ressurection. These are Man made tradition to shift the focus away from God and christ i repeat and this is part of the devices of the devil.

Catholics worship only Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour. If you give reverence to your pastor and he prays for you too why will i not do more for saint peter or paul that actually saw Jesus and Virgin Mary that carried Jesus in her womb and was there under the cross when He was crucified. No one worships The Virgin Mary.The Catholics Honor her.We don't have to wait till the Angel instructs us.The fact that the Angel hailed her its implied that its good and we follow .The Fact that she carried our Lord Jesus in her Womb she is blessed.and we will honour her as our mother too. you have your womans picture in your phone or your idols like football messi, some have beyonce the mucisian some have there father and mother . why will you not do more for the saints and mother of God ?

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by illiest(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
brainpulse:

Mary was born like every woman and human being, the only difference was that God decided to use her as a vessel for his purpose just like the purpolar saying that "we are all Vessel in the Hands of the creator".

Once we allow ourselves to be use by God then we are Vessel of Honour in the hands of God and not different from others being used. If Mary had rejected God's offer, God would have used any other person.

So all Honour should go to God not the vessel He used as a symbol of honour.

God has tried to make you follow Him and yet you dont. so please leave those that have chosen to follow. Yes God made a choice and she agreed only Her was used as a vessel for that purpose that means She is great. look there is nothing you can say really. You said the only difference was that she was used as a vessel. Yes thats the difference . and there is no other like Her.you are a vessel in the hands of the creator yes but u can never be compared with the saints your pastors can not . and non can be compared with the Virgin Mary cos she gave birth to our Lord Jesus Christ. Please read the bible very well. your arguement holds no water. Jesus remains supreme.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by brainpulse: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
illiest:

Catholics worship only Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour. If you give reverence to your pastor and he prays for you too why will i not do more for saint peter or paul that actually saw Jesus and Virgin Mary that carried Jesus in her womb and was there under the cross when He was crucified. No one worships The Virgin Mary.The Catholics Honor her.We don't have to wait till the Angel instructs us.The fact that the Angel hailed her its implied that its good and we follow .The Fact that she carried our Lord Jesus in her Womb she is blessed.and we will honour her as our mother too. you have your womans picture in your phone or your idols like football messi, some have beyonce the mucisian some have there father and mother . why will you not do more for the saints and mother of God ?

I must not give reverence to my pastor. I must give reverence to God alone and alone. what have you done for God that its enough? tell me, give me 200 things you have done for God and I will give you 10000 things God has and still doing for you till now.
When God said thou shall not make, use any thing in heaven or earth or underneath the earth He knew what He was saying and He is the same yesterday, today and forever and not change those words because He had never changed.
Mary is just a vessel that God used and He had not and has not given her any power to carry anybody's prayer anywhere. The bible says we have given Man a name above every names that in the NAME OF JESUS everyknees must bow and every tongue must confess.....in heaven and earth. ( Mary's name was never mentioned).
The bible says He has being exalted about every..... (Mary's name was not mention)
The Bible says I(jesus) am the way the truth and life, no one cometh to the father (not mary your mother) accept through the Son.
Heb 4: 15-16 please read.

Please read and not just carry the bible.
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by brainpulse: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
illiest:

God has tried to make you follow Him and yet you dont. so please leave those that have chosen to follow. Yes God made a choice and she agreed only Her was used as a vessel for that purpose that means She is great. look there is nothing you can say really. You said the only difference was that she was used as a vessel. Yes thats the difference . and there is no other like Her.you are a vessel in the hands of the creator yes but u can never be compared with the saints your pastors can not . and non can be compared with the Virgin Mary cos she gave birth to our Lord Jesus Christ. Please read the bible very well. your arguement holds no water. Jesus remains supreme.

That means your religion or faith is not complete if you do not crave the image of Abraham (the father of all nation), God's friend. Even David the Man afetr Gods heart.Even Moses, Joseph and all the vessels God used in the bible.

Get there Images and do same you do for Mary.
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by italo: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
@ Brainpulse,

For you to say that you give reverence to God alone is a big fat lie... Except you are yet to know the meaning of the word "reverence."
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by papie123: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
mhhh so i guess your mother is just a vessel right...now even the angels the praise God all thier life hailed mary...or the part is not in your vessel,she said 'hail mary full of grace" and then the part that trips me most "blessed are you amongs women and blessed is the fruit of your womb jesus" this is not just something some half backed people cooked up..these are facts that have been there for years and one of the principles that have made the catholic church soooo great...so dont just talk about the bible. MARY ROCKS if you dont know..she rily does
brainpulse:

I must not give reverence to my pastor. I must give reverence to God alone and alone. what have you done for God that its enough? tell me, give me 200 things you have done for God and I will give you 10000 things God has and still doing for you till now.
When God said thou shall not make, use any thing in heaven or earth or underneath the earth He knew what He was saying and He is the same yesterday, today and forever and not change those words because He had never changed.
Mary is just a vessel that God used and He had not and has not given her any power to carry anybody's prayer anywhere. The bible says we have given Man a name above every names that in the NAME OF JESUS everyknees must bow and every tongue must confess.....in heaven and earth. ( Mary's name was never mentioned).
The bible says He has being exalted about every..... (Mary's name was not mention)
The Bible says I(jesus) am the way the truth and life, no one cometh to the father (not mary your mother) accept through the Son.

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by illiest(m): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
brainpulse:

Read your bible thoroughly and digest it dont read just a section. and become a protestant.Reverence is respect so you can give respect to your pastor if he merits it. If you don’t understand English understanding the bible will be difficult for you. We are not here to talk about what you have done for God and what I have done. Only God can tell. Yes let’s take it that you have done more congratulations and keep it up. Can you also name the things in heaven ? let me know what I have used that is in heaven. Mary even asked everyone to listen to Jesus during the wedding in canan , Mary also bowed and cried under the cross he was crucified. I have succeeded in life i tell you. Jesus is my saviour and in only Him i trust. Mary is my mother too and your mother cos she gave birth to our Lord Jesus Christ.You can argue from now till for ever you cant still change the truth. and ill honour Her for ever and she will continue to pray for me and intercede for me.no one says she is the way to God. Jesus is the only way to God. and Jesus is God. Mary the mother of Jesus can also help pray to Jesus cos she is the mother . Brain storm and think and stop your funny arguments grin .... i wonder why am arguing with you . that attends a mushroom church.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by illiest(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
brainpulse:

That means your religion or faith is not complete if you do not crave the image of Abraham (the father of all nation), God's friend. Even David the Man afetr Gods heart.Even Moses, Joseph and all the vessels God used in the bible.

Get there Images and do same you do for Mary.

lol brainpulse indeed. Tell me do you Believe Mary gave birth to Jesus Christ your Lord and saviour ( YES OR NO ) ?
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by Femmymata2(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
This is why trinity is being promoted, Virgin mary is the mother of jesus (God the sön) and jehovah is the father. Jesus have a mother and father in heaven. So when a catholic wants to pray,he venerates/reverence virgin mary(mother of God) and ask her to convey his request to her son jesus for quick answer instead of asking jesus directly. Virgin mary is the mother of God on earth and in heaven, when jesus wakes in the morning and sees virgin mary he'll say mum goodmorning. Jesus is very lucky, srry i forgot he existed b4 is mum

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by ijawkid(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
Femmymata2: This is why trinity is being promoted, Virgin mary is the mother of jesus (God the sön) and jehovah is the father. Jesus have a mother and father in heaven. So when a catholic wants to pray,he venerates/reverence virgin mary(mother of God) and ask her to convey his request to her son jesus for quick answer instead of asking jesus directly. Virgin mary is the mother of God on earth and in heaven, when jesus wakes in the morning and sees virgin mary he'll say mum goodmorning. Jesus is very lucky, srry i forgot he existed b4 is mum

Lol......you are really funny......

He'll say ""mummy goodmorning""......

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by malaria(f): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
O.M.E:
Mary bringing a message from heaven? ...is she an angel? that aside...I was trying to keep an open mind..Mary is Jesus's earthly mother.. fine agreed..but the fact remains that catholics believe Mary is their link to God which i know is 100% wrong..
Cathoics believe, are u catholic 2 knw wot they believe. discuss the topic. You guys should leave a woman an angel hailed and told dat all generations shall call her blessed. Are You not among dat generation. Believe what you want 2 believe and leave others 2 believe theirs. You guys should leave Catholics alone. Church no dey carry person go heaven.
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by italo: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Femmymata2: This is why trinity is being promoted, Virgin mary is the mother of jesus (God the sön) and jehovah is the father. Jesus have a mother and father in heaven. So when a catholic wants to pray,he venerates/reverence virgin mary(mother of God) and ask her to convey his request to her son jesus for quick answer instead of asking jesus directly. Virgin mary is the mother of God on earth and in heaven, when jesus wakes in the morning and sees virgin mary he'll say mum goodmorning. Jesus is very lucky, srry i forgot he existed b4 is mum

We don't go to Mary INSTEAD of going to Jesus directly. We go to Mary and/or the other saints and/or our fellow brothers and sisters here on earth IN ADDITION to going to Jesus directly. Just like you tell other people to pray for you. Hope you get it now.

Even though he existed before his mum, at least you still called her his mum.

Mother na Mother. I don't think Jesus has forgotten who carried him in the womb, bore him, breastfed him, kept him warm when he was cold, nurtured him till he became an adult and continued to love and care for him even until his death on the cross.

Jesus is not as irresponsible as some of you.
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by Les: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
illiest:

Read your bible thoroughly and digest it dont read just a section. and become a protestant.Reverence is respect so you can give respect to your pastor if he merits it. If you don’t understand English understanding the bible will be difficult for you. We are not here to talk about what you have done for God and what I have done. Only God can tell. Yes let’s take it that you have done more congratulations and keep it up. Can you also name the things in heaven ? let me know what I have used that is in heaven. Mary even asked everyone to listen to Jesus during the wedding in canan , Mary also bowed and cried under the cross he was crucified. I have succeeded in life i tell you. Jesus is my saviour and in only Him i trust. Mary is my mother too and your mother cos she gave birth to our Lord Jesus Christ.You can argue from now till for ever you cant still change the truth. and ill honour Her for ever and she will continue to pray for me and intercede for me.no one says she is the way to God. Jesus is the only way to God. and Jesus is God. Mary the mother of Jesus can also help pray to Jesus cos she is the mother . Brain storm and think and stop your funny arguments grin .... i wonder why am arguing with you . that attends a mushroom church.
mary is dead, am pretty sure she didn't resurrect like Jesus, or did she?

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
Todaynatoday: To all those Mary worshippers/admirers/"honou-rers"( I know it's not in the dictionary so don't bother correcting me), we are not supposed to give any worship to Mary or even honour her or ask her to pray for us.

Read Luke 11 vs 27-28 and see what my Saviour had to say about Mary worship/honour.

Thank you brah!

Luke 11:27-28 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. 28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

You my friend, are a very funny person! grin grin LWTMB grin
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by Oahray: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
illiest:

Ignorance thats all your problem.which church do u attend and how well has it touched your life ? its Just a mushroom church i know. Catholic is number one. Churches that come close are the Anglican, Methodist, Baptist
so you believe the most populated church is the true one? On the contrary, the broad road doesnt lead to life. I bet you have never come across Matt 7:13, 14 in ur life before.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by brainpulse: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
illiest:

Mary is dead, you cant pray for a dead woman to pray for you. Infact, she praying for you is the highest form of idolatary. What you need is faith in christ and you shall tell your mountain to move. Peter never prayed through Mary when he told the lame to rise and work, paul never prayed through Mary. Then why will you pray through mary for your prayers to be answered.
Romans 8:26
Likewise the Spirit also helps our weakness: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought but the Spirit himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Please check if this verse is in the catholic bible and tell me the meaning

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by Oahray: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
malaria:
. . . You guys should leave a woman an angel hailed and told dat all generations shall call her blessed. Are You not among dat generation.
Yes Mary was blessed. Giving birth to the Messiah the Son of God is a blessing no other woman has ever had nor ever will. That is why she is called blessed among women. But making images of her, praying through her, or claiming she remained a virgin all her life? That is just Idolatory!
Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by brainpulse: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
26 Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. 27 And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because[a] the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. 28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good,[b] for those who are called according to his purpose.

Onless you are saying the Holy Spirit is the Mary the bible was referring to. Untill then from the bible verse above, its only the Holyspirit that can play that role of interceding for every child of God. All others i repeat all others are from Men's tradition and from the den of devil

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by brainpulse: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
To the doctors in the House and to our mothers.

1. How can a woman that delivered still remains a virgin?
2. Are the catholics saying after Joseph took her in as a wife, Joseph was just reading newspaper through-out the marriage with mary and he didnt do anything with her?

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia by Oahray: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mary worship has no place in the scriptures.
On one occassion, a woman said to Jesus "Blessed is the the womb that carried you and the breasts you sucked". Jesus replied "rather, blessed are those hearing the word of God and keeping it". (Luke 1:27,28)
That says alot. Mary was God-fearing, else, she wouldnt have been "highly favoured" to be used by God to give birth to the messiah. Like the rest of us, her salvation depended on her faith in Jesus, and not on her giving birth to Jesus. Saying Mary intercedes for you is baseless and so wrong! That's what Jesus does, that's why the bible calls him our mediator. Before you argue this with me, read 1 Tim 2:5. Incase you have no bible there, it says...
"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus"
(KJV bible)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tithing Ended And Abolished In The N.T - An Exposition On Hebrews Chapter 7. / Reasons Why We Sleep Through Church Service But Stay Awake For A 3 Hour Movie / Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.