Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Dangote Last Ipo - Flour - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dangote Last Ipo - Flour (888 Views)

Twitter IPO Updates / When Will Dangote Flour Mills Ipo Happen? / Dangote Sugar Refinery Shares: 18 Naira At IPO, Now 56 Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Last Ipo - Flour by indaclub(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2008
Just wanna take the benefit of those who might have the info regarding the Dangote last IPO - flour.

Someone told me that it was oversubscribed and that returns (up to 90%) were made to him; pls how true is this, and when do i expect mine to be returned.

I'll be gald for an update on this issues. Nevertheless, i need to make enquiries from the Bank (GTBank) where i bought the shares.

Thanks.
Re: Dangote Last Ipo - Flour by Panache(m): 12:24am On Feb 04, 2008
This is the new 419 in town.I got 1000 out of the meagre 10000 that I requested.Bye bye to IPOs.
Re: Dangote Last Ipo - Flour by ManJiro(m): 2:18am On Feb 04, 2008
indaclub:

Just want to take the benefit of those who might have the info regarding the Dangote last IPO - flour.

Someone told me that it was oversubscribed and that returns (up to 90%) were made to him; please how true is this, and when do i expect mine to be returned.

I'll be gald for an update on this issues. Nevertheless, i need to make enquiries from the Bank (GTBank) where i bought the shares.

Thanks.

Check Meristan Securities or Proshare for the allocations. It is really a disappointment but you cant blame them: it was heavily over-subscribed. Nigerian masses are begining to participate heavily in NSE
Re: Dangote Last Ipo - Flour by IykeD(m): 7:11am On Feb 04, 2008
I am really suspecting this over-subscripition issues about our IPOs and why hasn't it been listed yet, at least we know what is happening in terns of capital appreciation. i hope they allot me the little 8000 units i applied for
Re: Dangote Last Ipo - Flour by tosjay(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2008
indaclub:

Just want to take the benefit of those who might have the info regarding the Dangote last IPO - flour.

Someone told me that it was oversubscribed and that returns (up to 90%) were made to him; please how true is this, and when do i expect mine to be returned.

Thanks.

Pls click below for the allotment details published by Proshare:

http://www.proshareng.com/myproshare/portal_news.php?id=3445

It's a BIG dissapointment!
Re: Dangote Last Ipo - Flour by jill(f): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ iykeD,
Dangotr flour listed today at 15 naira and did the max 5% appreciation to close at 15.75 naira. We can expect it to grow steadily like Dang Sugar till it reaches a peak price, don't want to guess what that'll be

I saw the allotment list. Only those who requested for the min no. of shares 1000 units, got full allotment. I've already received my returned funds through my broker. Good thing is they are paying with interest, though the interest will come later.
It's bye-bye to IPO's for yours truly,
Re: Dangote Last Ipo - Flour by IykeD(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2008
@jill, thanks a lot for the information, will check it upn on nse website now.I hope the same thing doesn't apply to Japaul Oil and Gas. They have robbed us of our money and returned it with little or nothing, as you have indicated, no IPO for me again, infact i don't even have money anymore not to mention buying stocks.Very soon they will be buying into my own company, nonsense

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Stockbroker / Nigerian Stock Investors Experiences Here / New World Richest Man (owner Zara Clothes) magnate Amancio Ortega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.