Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

John Obi Mikel Needs Therapy! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Obi Mikel Needs Therapy! (674 Views)

Real Madrid ‘lining Up Shock Transfer Bid’ For Chelsea Midfielder John Obi Mikel / Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech / Inside John Obi Mikel's House - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Obi Mikel Needs Therapy! by Ibime(m): 3:37am On Feb 04, 2008
For real, this guy needs anger management classes. The Ghanaians game plan when they got the red card was to stop our game by fouling and Obi obliged them. Infact, it was Obi who took all the momentum out of our attacking play by strolling on the pitch and getting in fights with Ghanaian players. That is why we lost the game. We lost our composure and direction. I'm a big fan of Mikel but I am sorry, he lost us the game. We need real leaders like Oliseh and Okocha. People who drag the team from two goals down, not people like Obi who throw away comfortable positions like the one we had. Obi needs anger management to stop fighting all the time.

Of course, Berti Vogts takes most of the blame for not making an attacking substitution when Ghana got the red card. He has to go! Firstly for his stupid substitutions. Secondly, for taking Apam, Nwanneri, Nsofor and Makinwa to ANC. I am sure Naija has better players than these guys, even in Local league. Look at Egypt team. They are mostly from Al Ahly. The same Al Ahly that Enyimba used to trounce in Champions league. Where are all those Enyimba boys now? I am sure we have better right backs there. Even Emeghara that is playing Champions league. I saw him playing right back for his club and he was much better than that.

Thirdly, NFA must sack themselves for always forcing the coach to pick Nsofor. Please I have one question?

[size=14pt]HOW MANY TIMES DO NSOFOR AND MAKINWA NEED TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR EAGLES BEFORE YOU DROP THEM?! [/size] Are they paying you? Or did you marry their sister?

Uche, Shittu, Osaze, Olofinjana, Ejide, Yobo. God bless una. Una play well.

Etuhu is honest and hardworking but lacks technique.

Mikel, Taye. You guys did well except Ghana game.

Kanu, you have served us well. Thank you. Please retire.

Everybody else needs to question their commitment. If una no really want play for Naija, please kindly leave us like Babayaro did. Either that or you guys are too old and cannot run 90 minutes anymore.

Martins is committed but needs to learn to trap ball well.

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Or Siasia:- Who Should Be Given The Mantle Of Super Eagles Leaders / Have You Seen Nfa Official Web Site Recently? / What Could Be Responsible For Newcastle's Current Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.