Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker (895 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Am 23 And Am In Love With A 18yrs Old Girl.is It Normal / Am 23 And Am In Love With A 45yr Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by wholexy009(m): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hello house, I am a graduate presently unemployed but with prospect to start work very soon here in nigeria. I am presently in a r/ship with a 19yrs old edo girl still seeking admission,she is indeed a wife material but her exposure level is of great concern to me, as a result I decide to look else where. The new girl in question is a 23yrs graduate from my state; her own problem is that she is Τ̅☺☺‎​ bossy, arrogant and can be silly sometimes. I am at the moment being pressured by my parent to bring home the lady I hope to marry someday but I do not know who to take home btw the two because I can't really think straight on this issue. I do not mind waiting for the 19yr babe but I don't know if she will be accepted by my parent, pls what should I do. Mature advice only
Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by wholexy009(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
Am Yoruba and based in Lag; my parent would really prefer a yoruba lady but I think the long term effect shd take precedence over any immediate gain or shd I give this new girl more time, maybe I am getting a wrong perception about her
Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
the 23 years old girl doesn't seem a very good option... good luck
Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by DExplorer1: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
19 to 29 age difference of 10. If you wait, that's 19 plus (5/6years) = 24/25years and you will be 34/35years. If she breaks your heart along the line, that's about 1-2year(s) of healing and searching for another. Now, you're ready for marriage and she's yet to gain admission. If she/her family agrees marriage, the home responsibilities behoves on her needless to mention pregnancy (making babies). Chai! Oga, you don spoil her life patapata, no school again, no ambition again, she becomes a useless and worthless wife on the long run. Abi na shop you wan open for her ni? Damn! Ogbeni, look else-where or wait for her but DON'T preach marriage to her ears now. If you do? By the time you start seeing your "friends" wifes', you will be tempted to compare and at that point, she's just gonna be with NO value. Love does fade, the substance keeps it going. My advice!!
Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by boron10(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
Don't relent on your babe hunting quest. You obviously have not found any babe worthy of being introduced as a future wife.

The 19-year-old girl eyes never open. You'll be at risk of future heartbreak if you decide to wait till she gain admission and graduate.

The other babe you described as arrogant and bossy is a 'no go area' o. Don't even dare think about it. If you try an en, when you finally get married to her, she will unleash her other disgusting traits. What she's displaying is just a preamble. According to yoruba adage, "oju to ma ba ni kale, ko ki n ti aaro se ipin" meaning eyes wey go last you reach old age nor go start bringing out specs at your early age. Use you tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by wholexy009(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
D-Explorer:
19 to 29 age difference of 10. If you wait, that's 19 plus (5/6years) = 24/25years and you will be 34/35years. If she breaks your heart along the line, that's about 1-2year(s) of healing and searching for another. Now, you're ready for marriage and she's yet to gain admission. If she/her family agrees marriage, the home responsibilities behoves on her needless to mention pregnancy (making babies). Chai! Oga, you don spoil her life patapata, no school again, no ambition again, she becomes a useless and worthless wife on the long run. Abi na shop you wan open for her ni? Damn! Ogbeni, look else-where or wait for her but DON'T preach marriage to her ears now. If you do? By the time you start seeing your "friends" wifes', you will be tempted to compare and at that point, she's just gonna be with NO value. Love does fade, the substance keeps it going. My advice!!
thanks for the advice, a really appreciate it, the 19yr girl in question does not want me to go, she won't even mind getting married in her final year in sch, if that will make me happy. So no need to wait for abt 5yrs since it most certain she is getting into sch by early nxt yr
Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by wholexy009(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
Thanks, I think u av made a very good point here
boron10: Don't relent on your babe hunting quest. You obviously have not found any babe worthy of being introduced as a future wife.

The 19-year-old girl eyes never open. You'll be at risk of future heartbreak if you decide to wait till she gain admission and graduate.

The other babe you described as arrogant and bossy is a 'no go area' o. Don't even dare think about it. If you try an en, when you finally get married to her, she will unleash her other disgusting traits. What she's displaying is just a preamble. According to yoruba adage, "oju to ma ba ni kale, ko ki n ti aaro se ipin" meaning eyes wey go last you reach old age nor go start bringing out specs at your early age. Use you tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by nice4life: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
you are unemployed and serioulsy thinking of marriage? you should get your head examine.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by DExplorer1: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
wholexy009: thanks for the advice, a really appreciate it, the 19yr girl in question does not want me to go, she won't even mind getting married in her final year in sch, if that will make me happy. So no need to wait for abt 5yrs since it most certain she is getting into sch by early nxt yr
Getting into school next year? Good! Getting married in her final year? Good! Though you've to wait 3-4years then, i think you can and since she doesn't want you to go, just try and make your people understand your choice. Introduce her to your family and that's one step done. Dating/courtship does goes on for 1-2-3 and even 7years. If you wait for 3/4years depending on her course it's still alright. Take control of the relationship and do keep her safe. All the best man.
Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by franel79(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
Love is all that Matters.
Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by wholexy009(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
nice4life: you are unemployed and serioulsy thinking of marriage? you should get your head examine.
please read my post again, I never said I intend getting married tomorrow or nxt year just that my parent want to know who I hope to marry someday which maybe nxt 3yrs or so
Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by Bisjosh(f): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2012
Tell your parents they will get to know your fiance at the right time cos I dnt see your future wife in those two angry
Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by digitalgeorgy(m): 7:22am On Nov 14, 2012
Its high time you started thinking like an adult, u wnt mature cntributn right??, let me c if i can offer that..
1. Why the rush, marriage is a long time game. And hurry leads to sorry.
2. Who ever told you that a woman's degree makes her a wife material, lied to you. Be wise man.. Dnt marry an arrogant or stuborn wife that knows her right because you go fight for life.
3. If u marry a jambite, u must snd her to sch... Lol!! 2 much money to be spent.
Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by fitzmayowa: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2012
digitalgeorgy: Its high time you started thinking like an adult, u wnt mature cntributn right??, let me c if i can offer that..
2. Who ever told you that a woman's degree makes her a wife material, lied to you. Be wise man.. Dnt marry an arrogant or stuborn wife that knows her right because you go fight for life.
3. If u marry a jambite, u must snd her to sch... Lol!! 2 much money to be spent.
You just spoke my mind
Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by wholexy009(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2012
digitalgeorgy: Its high time you started thinking like an adult, u wnt mature cntributn right??, let me c if i can offer that..
I guess u A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ right jare, thanks bro
Re: Choosing Between A Graduate(23) And An Admission Seeker by wholexy009(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
Bisjosh: Tell your parents they will get to know your fiance at the right time cos I dnt see your future wife in those two angry
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pls Y Do Som Guys Hide D Fact That They Hav Children. / Will A Lady Be Call Cheap If She Says Yes To A Marriage Proposal Within 2week. / Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.