Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! (37981 Views)

Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) / Scam Alert:- MTN Ultimate Wonder Promo Aeroplane Offer / Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Slyp: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
This uniform make sense shall, the girls con cute finish for inside the uniform. E for make sense our police dey dey smart like this in their uniform
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Valto(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
a quick check on the newly created fb page of the arranged ultimate wonder winner says it all...MTN= MONEY THEIVING NETWORK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ebube-Essien-Garricks/124717367685996
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Sike(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
Wash Wash Wash!
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by litaninja(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
Cessna light engine planes can be bought for #64m . The facebook page is not proof enough that such a person even remotely exists. MTN is a business, what does a business have to gain giving out 64m? This really shouldn't warrant comments on NL. The industry regulators really need to clamp down on the hokum promos, seriously, getting ridiculous.
Ninja Out.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by uzzyj(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
Really this is Truely a broad day Fraud.

Nigerians are watching and NCC is nt working.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by THEVOICE3: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
my people make ona no worry we go set up 10 men committee to look into the mater if you like to joing the committee put down your name and phone number we go call you (anything your eye see na you sabi)
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Emmymi(m): 3:15am On Nov 14, 2012
SCAM of the highest order. Ncc has just placed ban on all telecommunications promos and lotteries. Just two days after MTN are telling the public that someone just won an airplane. Enough of this non-sense, we are not GULLIBLE. Give us better network services. Shikenah!!!
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 14, 2012
ABAKA72: exactly why God no gree make you win the promo. Wait for the Falcon private jet promo.
and what makes you think I was interested in their promo? oya, comot for my face.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by HighChief4(m): 5:22am On Nov 14, 2012
litaninja: Cessna light engine planes can be bought for #64m . The facebook page is not proof enough that such a person even remotely exists. MTN is a business, what does a business have to gain giving out 64m? This really shouldn't warrant comments on NL. The industry regulators really need to clamp down on the hokum promos, seriously, getting ridiculous.
Ninja Out.

The facebook account was created today. What sort of name is Ebube(Igbo) Essien(Ghanian, Akwa Ibom and Calabar)-Garrick(Foreign, Bayelsa). Which kind name be that. Something is definitely wrong somewhere
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by ABAKA72(m): 5:23am On Nov 14, 2012
CHYKMAN:
Person wey hear where you dey shout 'Cessna' up and down go think say na una garage the plane park since till dem give the girl. Abeg make person hear word for you jor.. Cessna ko, Christopher ni.. Shey to own the plane na 'no big deal', buy another one take start promo under ya family name na. Mtschew!
why are you getting angry, if your ignorance is exposed, the wisest thing to do is to update your knowladge.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by ABAKA72(m): 5:35am On Nov 14, 2012
watabambam:
and what makes you think I was interested in their promo? oya, comot for my face.
who get time for your monkey face, I never see pretty face finnish, na your ojuju face i go come dey look. Lol :-D :-D
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by omoobajeje1(m): 5:46am On Nov 14, 2012
Don't they have offices I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ PH? Why can't they locate D̶̲̥̅̊ girl and show her on tv? There Į̸̸̨§ something fishy about this. But if its true then i wish D̶̲̥̅̊ girl best of luck.
neyostica:
How do you expect them to get the pic straight away? Draw was made in lag, winner emerged somewhere in Rivers
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 14, 2012
ABAKA72: who get time for your monkey face, I never see pretty face finnish, na your ojuju face i go come dey look. Lol :-D :-D
hehehehehehehe...after you don look my ojuju face finish, vamoose from here.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by omoobajeje1(m): 6:01am On Nov 14, 2012
Are you dead serious about this?
modelmike7: Lets see how things unfolds. . . I heard about this 'breakin news' on facebook @ 4pm today, just for curiosity sake, i punched the name to check if their is someone like that on facebook fifteen mins later, and alas, a new account was opened in that name ten mins earlier. Wit the pix and location newly updated in less than ten mins, i was actually our Private Jet Winner 3rd friend on facebook, in just 30mins she has got a lot of friends in there, i was thinking maybe the person is her namesake but i was still suprised when she was saying thanks to all the numerous congratulatory messages to her , and her very first status update was, "i'm still suprised. Still in shock, i'm so happy" or sometin close, my comment to d so call mystery girl is, 'well lets see how things unfolds, congrats in between' which she replied 'thanks dear'! Well, its very little i can say now maybe its a scam or not , but lets wait and see how tins unfolds. Hmmmmmm. Up Nigeria O! A country where everytin goes!! Her name is up there.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 14, 2012
This is a big scam, and it was'nt broadcasted on tv?

Thank God NCC has ban all d yeye promos
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by naijathings(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2012
if this girl really did win that "MTN PROMO" if ever it was real.
then i am the president of America after Obama's 2nd term.
them dey madt.
piss on the girl's face. piss on their cheap hall used to present such a huge sum as 64M for such a big promo in which Nigeria was
involved one way or the other.
shiet on MTN and walks off to another useless nairaland post. cool
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by nke001: 7:36am On Nov 14, 2012
Are those pics taken inside the plane?
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by malaria(f): 7:39am On Nov 14, 2012
Did I tell u guys I won titanic ship .from my own netwk.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by nke001: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2012
life_style: 64Millon for plane ? undecided

How much did she recharged to win this ?

If you ask me, na who I go ask!
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by nke001: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2012
I only hope that she will be able to get up to half such amount after all the legal n il legal tax deductions
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by nke001: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2012
I will only accept private jet.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by rman: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2012
It is a scam because ''WE'' did not win it or we just don't believe anything from MTN?

Is the ''5 times promo'' a scam too? I can bet 99% of those saying scam benefitted from it.

Nairalanders hate MTN but all of them seceretly go back and load credit on the same line and network they love to hate.

If MTN is a scam network, why did we all look forward to this plane thing with so much interest?

Are we seceretly hoping someday MTN will change our fortune and the more we hope and wait the more frustrated we get because it may never happen.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by pannyman(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2012
The lucky girl with her brother.

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by ewoma1989(f): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2012
Ebube garrick pix on fb fan page..........compare da 2 pix wit da 1 she 2k wit her bro......dem no even look alike! Da 1 on fb looks like a sorgee babe .,,,,,,,

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Diogo1(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2012
I think someone wants to scam people. The facebook account has just been opened, the air hostesses are just wearing mtn colours without any mtn inscription anywhere both on their shirts and in the room.
I believe very intelligent scammers at work everyone beware!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by LemonBoy1: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2012
Am suprised nbdy hs even dailed 180 sef, evrybdy is js yapping wat de lyk here
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by j4sure(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2012
Honestly dis promo does not actually make any Sense.i mean to say the so call executive staff that suggested the promo seems sick.Dont be upset if u are one of them and u are reading dis post because the 64millions could have bless over 5othousand lives especially those who want to start up as an enterpreneurs,instead of getting/collecting money in form of recharge cards from alot of pple and giving it to just one person. M T HEN .Na waah for u guyssss

Honestly dis promo does not actually make any Sense.i m,ean to say the so call executive staff that suggested the promo seems sick.Dont be upset if u are one of them and u are reading dis post because the 64millions could have blesss over 5othousand live especially those who want to start up as an enterpreneurs,instead of getting/collecting money in formof recharge cards from alot of pple and giving it to just one person.M T HEN .Na waah for u guyssss[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by hyelhira: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2012
High_Chief:

The facebook account was created today. What sort of name is Ebube(Igbo) Essien(Ghanian, Akwa Ibom and Calabar)-Garrick(Foreign, Bayelsa). Which kind name be that. Something is definitely wrong somewhere

Please base your argument on something more than names. The CEO of AMCON's name is Mustafa Chike-Obi. Is that a problem? This is Nigeria with over 250 distinct tribes.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Austyn316(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2012
This girl acted foolishly. She should have asked for the plane and sell it to one of the pentecostal church pastors and let's see whether MTN would have bought a less than N100m plane. IDIOTS!
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by MAYOWAAK: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
STOCK EXCHANGE UPDATE

1 AEROPLANE = ₦ 64M

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by senator2k9(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Dear Sir, if you ask me MTN have tried in this particular case. I didn't believe anyone was gonna win such an amount from Empty Hen bonanza. MTN are fraud, we all know that, but N64million naira no be beans. N64million Naira is over 300k USD, that UNIPORT girl dont graduate by force. She can establish 3 companies at the same time and be an employer of labour.

I pray she doesn't fall into the hands of bad boys
so how are u sure its not one of MTN directors sister dat won it? Dey wil give her the cheque for the public to see, later collect it back n give her 5 milllion settlement......now who lost? If not we d foolish customers
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by 365naijanews(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
that name from a popular family in benin oh. But the gals name does nt exist there oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix / I Want To Unlock Ny Nokia Phone Security Code, Any Help Please / Top 3 Smartphone Brands Making Waves In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.