Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

What Do White People Do With Cow Leg, Head And Intestines. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do White People Do With Cow Leg, Head And Intestines. (2046 Views)

How White People Vs Nigeria People Eat Chicken / Unripe Plantain And Cow Leg Porridge In Groundnut Oil / Christmas Cow Attacks Man In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do White People Do With Cow Leg, Head And Intestines. by 13volts(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
Anytime a market is showed on TV in the West or America you discover that they only display flesh of cows, goat or any other animal they killed. I kinda of wonder what do they do With the cow Legs, cow head and other organs we here in Africa see as delicacy. Do they throw them away or what?

@Moderator. You can re arrange the question pls.
Re: What Do White People Do With Cow Leg, Head And Intestines. by Akanniade(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
I think its mashed up and mixed with normal meat to make burgers and other food processing requiring meat.
Re: What Do White People Do With Cow Leg, Head And Intestines. by NAIJALIFEMAG: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
they say it to black people grin grin grin
on a more serious note, they sell them in stores for those who fancy them
Re: What Do White People Do With Cow Leg, Head And Intestines. by MissyB3(f): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
13volts: Anytime a market is showed on TV in the West or America you discover that they only display flesh of cows, goat or any other animal they killed. I kinda of wonder what do they do With the cow Legs, cow head and other organs we here in Africa see as delicacy. Do they throw them away or what?

@Moderator. You can re arrange the question pls.
No, they are sold, just like every other part of the animal.
Re: What Do White People Do With Cow Leg, Head And Intestines. by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2012
Akanniade: I think its mashed up and mixed with normal meat to make burgers and other food processing requiring meat.

Yeah... sausages, nuggets and stuff.
Re: What Do White People Do With Cow Leg, Head And Intestines. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
Akanniade: I think its mashed up and mixed with normal meat to make burgers and other food processing requiring meat.

ROSSIKE:

Yeah... sausages, nuggets and stuff.

Right.

Or they are sold in ethnic grocery stores where ppl buy them for soups, black magic grin et cetera.
Re: What Do White People Do With Cow Leg, Head And Intestines. by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 24, 2012
grin grin O boy O boy! Well let me educate you folks;

They kill those cows in a slaughter house, and discard the head, legs and intestine to make manure/ some kind of compost( eeww!!)

But if you go there (mostly farms)and you request for those stuff ( as per onijekuje Naija grin) you pay them extra to clean them and cut them then you can enjoy tongue.

They don't use them for burgers O! Stop scaring people guys!

(1) (Reply)

Must Try Foods When Eating At A Nigerian Restaurant / Arewa Breakfast / Mark Zuckerberg Says Nigerian Pounded Yam And Jollof Rice Is Great (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.