Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men (2362 Views)

Married Men,please And Please Learn How To Control Your Third Legs / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This / Please Learn From This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men by IslaJenmi(f): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
Men don’t like women that are free with all men, that all men can touch her all over, if you are going to attract a husband, u have to have the qualities of a wife, one thing i do know is that most men do not like aggressive & domineering women.
For some women, every man that shows a little interest, they see as a potential husband, that will scare any man away, if u treat every man like a friend & brother, u will win d heart of some man. If u just talk to men anyhow & u have no respect for everyman around, no man will be attracted to you, some women are just talkative, they talk a mile a minute, u can’t get it right if u talk too much, u ask her one question, she volunteers d story of her entire life. Any man loves challenges, it is that lovely, well behaved woman that everyone says is hard to get,that most men would want to marry.
Most men hate it when a woman is stalking on them(trying to find out if he’s cheating or lying).
A man can love you forever if you can prove to him that you are different from the average girl he meets daily. Winning a man’s heart is the easiest thing to do,all the lady needs is to keep an arms-length and study his behaviours.

Men don’t appreciate ladies that are desperate, especially when it comes to getting married…Ladies,do nt let frustration lead u to desperation so as to avoid self-destruction

http://islamiyyahconsultancyservices..com/2012/11/for-women-what-every-woman-should-know.html

3 Likes

Re: For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men by dominique(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ok undecided
Re: For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
why must our world always revolve around men,for once cant there be WHAT EVERY MAN SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WOMEN

2 Likes

Re: For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men by Tajio5: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Writing metadata for the googles and website its the best thing you can do and customize for the content where you can stuff not much keywords but only those keywords which have required and main like uk essays reviews done for the many students HTML coding which have found very valuable to me. if you have the same services then please do let me know in just case.
Re: For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men by tobechi74: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Women own their body. They decide who they want to touch it.

Slut shaming is the act of humiliating one for issues concerning ones sexuality. Women are mostly at the receiving end.One of the quickest way to hurt a girl is to tell her she is sexually loose. Many practices are considered inappropriate when done by a woman but accepted when committed by men.

Women are more likely to be punnished for putting on revealing clothes,purchasing birth control pills, expressing sex urge and prostitution. A study reveals that bye standers are less. Likely to come to the aid of a woman when she is dressed in revealing outfit. A woman who plays good and hides her sexual appetite is considered a potential awife.

Men are attracted by sight . A woman who reveals a lot gets the attention of guys who desire to have her and take her to bed. In the ancient times, women are seen as men possession. She is either owned by her parents when single or her husband when married. He tells her how to dress so that other guys would not invade her territory.Every guy protect his property from invaders.A sexually looses wife could get pregnant from another guy and bring the baby home to the man . He would not like to spend time, effort and resources raising another man child. Sexually reserved girls are valuable and sought after by suitors. A naive girl does not know any better. Any sex with his first partner would be satisfactory. Girls are attached to whoever disflowers her. A slut is assumed to have a wide farmland. It would be difficult for a guy with a narrow pencil to cultivate the land. Morever, a slut has numerous experience and could differentiate good from bad men in bed. A virgin may see a guy as a king but a slut knows he is just a learner. This account for the preference for virgin’s over sluts for men considering marriage.Fathers slut shame their daughter so top suitors can ask her hand in marriage. He hardly slut shame other ladies he is not related to. Men love slut as long as he is not related to her.He loves the short term sex they offer .

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/05/fed-with-guilt/

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Chinese Mom Serves Son As Dinner(see What She Did To Her Own Son) / I'm Feeling Suicidal / Is It Proper For A Woman To Ask A Man For A Come Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.