Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I'm Feeling Suicidal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Feeling Suicidal (2364 Views)

I'm Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
I'm scared, I'm tireD, I feel like I don't have anything to live for. My whole world just turned around. There is peace in death and I want to escape all this pain. Nobody seems to care. Or maybe they will if I'm gone.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
I will donate for your casket
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by oluwalfa: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
People die everyday. You are not special.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by OneDemola: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hey bro, there's always someone to talk to. Don't let the downside of Life get to you.

I'm here if you want to talk.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by xavipedro(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
PervyByNature:
I'm scared, I'm tireD, I feel like I don't have anything to live for. My whole world just turned around. There is peace in death and I want to escape all this pain. Nobody seems to care. Or maybe they will if I'm gone.

May Amadioha and Sango collabo fire anybody wey beg you.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by drauj(m): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
I deal with human behavioural science issues.
Whatsapp me on 08094286793. FOC.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
looooool...classic.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by vicadex07(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Why are some people so heartless? Barcanista really fall my hand o. I used to really admire u

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
vicadex07:
Why are some people so heartless? Barcanista really fall my hand o. I used to really admire u
i found out that's the nigerian love. i hope you reach out to this guy quickly and save him from ending it. some of us are not close enough...thanks for your kindness
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by dealslip(f): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dear, is there any situation you are battling at the moment ? If yes,it is a possibility you are dealing with depression from such circumstance. To say you have nothing to live for is a lie from the father of all lies, Satan. If only you knew the tremendous power within a human soul, you will be taken aback. Unfortunately there is no peace in death, as you can only kill the body, you cannot kill the soul which is actually where the problem is. Don't be fooled by the saying that there is peace in death. There is none at all, if you don't use your soul for the purpose God created it. Don't give up on yourself. I know people who actually had the same feelings but ten years down the line, they are happy and fulfilled. If you dont know the purpose of a thing, abuse is inevitable. Ask God for the revelation of the Holy Spirit to let you know your purpose in life, the spirit of truth will guide you in to the truth as it was him that created you. You are worth more than you think you are. If you need further help, you can reach me on 08125864640 - Ronke.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
You are never alone and there is always someone that cares maybe you haven't searched hard enough inbtw what gives life meaning is the struggles we go through......so please STAY
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by oluwalfa: 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
dealslip:
Dear, is there any situation you are battling at the moment ? If yes,it is a possibility you are dealing with depression from such circumstance. To say you have nothing to live for is a lie from the father of all lies, Satan. If only you knew the tremendous power within a human soul, you will be taken aback. Unfortunately there is no peace in death, as you can only kill the body, you cannot kill the soul which is actually where the problem is. Don't be fooled by the saying that there is peace in death. There is none at all, if you don't use your soul for the purpose God created it. Don't give up on yourself. I know people who actually had the same feelings but ten years down the line, they are happy and fulfilled. If you dont know the purpose of a thing, abuse is inevitable. Ask God for the revelation of the Holy Spirit to let you know your purpose in life, the spirit of truth will guide you in to the truth as it was him that created you. You are worth more than you think you are. If you need further help, you can reach me on 08125864640 - Ronke.

Jesus is a liar.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by LEERICIST(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
There comes a time in every man's life when he or she feels like nobody cares but trust me God cares and I care too. You just have to keep the faith and everything will be fine.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by LEERICIST(m): 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
oluwalfa:

Jesus is a liar.
Whatever pushed you to type this, I pray God forgives you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
This is unexpected of you, you should rather talk him out of it. @op there is always something that makes you feel happy maybe not all the time but once in awhile, think of that thing and put aside this thought of ending your life.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
dealslip:
When I think of
dying, I feel relief. When I think of pushing on I see a life of
pain. I want to feel peaceful.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
bobasuo1:
This is unexpected of you, you should rather talk him out of it. @op there is always something that makes you feel happy maybe not all the time but once in awhile, think of that thing and put aside this thought of ending your life.
even that 1 thiing that makes me happy, I don't deserve it.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by ba7man(m): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
@op. Maybe you should stop being a pervert first. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
PervyByNature:
When I think of
dying, I feel relief. When I think of pushing on I see a life of
pain. I want to feel peaceful.
my friend, go to bed and stop being silly. you're nowhere near depressed. I've gone through your handle and u seem to be normal and too sensual. what you do with you dck is not food. go and start something different and rearrange your thoughts first.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
spotit:
my friend, go to bed and stop being silly. you're nowhere near depressed. I've gone through your handle and u seem to be normal and too sensual. what you do with you dck is not food. go and start something different and rearrange your thoughts first.
I had a life b4 now. I thot about opening a new acct for this post for people like u. Buh I hv nothin to hide
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by vicadex07(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
PervyByNature:
even that 1 thiing that makes me happy, I don't deserve it.

Going through your profile, I see you're a sex addict. I guess the guilty feeling associated with this kind of addiction is what makes you contemplate suicide.

Firstly, work on that guilt you're feeling and be free from the burden of that addiction. Understand that it is natural to feel the way you're feeling and there are millions of individuals like you going through this same phase of life. With time it will all fade.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
vicadex07:

Going through your profile, I see you're a sex addict. I guess the guilty feeling associated with this kind of addiction is what makes you contemplate suicide.

Firstly, work on that guilt you're feeling and be free from the burden of that addiction. Understand that it is natural to feel the way you're feeling and there are millions of individuals like you going through this same phase of life. With time it will all fade.
those are posts from my troll days, stories I made up for fun. What I'm going thru is not a phase. My life has been full of pain. I cnt continue. I'm tayad
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Balyz: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
PervyByNature:
Look my friend, in the name of God I beg you, before you do anything rash, rush to the nearest hospital and see a psychiatrist because it seems that you suffer from severe depression. Don't be ashamed, its an illness caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain so its not your fault you feel this way. Ok o
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by vicadex07(m): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
PervyByNature:
those are posts from my troll days.. All made up stories

Go and talk to a matured elderly person that you know will understand you and not scold or judge you, like your grandma or grandpa, an understanding and practical man of God, your uncle
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by dre11(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2014
I guess u need to read the opening thread of those forum and I am sure u will find answers to what is troubling u

Life makes meaning to those who appreciate and discovered their purpose and path
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2014
vicadex07:
I know a serious person seeking for advise when I see one. The history of the OP as a troll that insults peopl's parents at will and is very clownish makes me not to take him serious.
spotit:
i found out that's the nigerian love. i hope you reach out to this guy quickly and save him from ending it. some of us are not close enough...thanks for your kindness
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by greatgod2012(f): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2014
@op, what exactly is making you to feel suicidal? Let's start from there, a problem shared is half-solved.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2014
bobasuo1:
I kniow this OP and I can teLl that he's an unrepentant troll that goes about insulting the Parents of posters on this forum at will. He is just trolling by using emotional gimmicks. Someone that want to kill his/herself will not even post it.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
I kniow this OP and I can teLl that he's an unrepentant troll that goes about insulting the Parents of posters on this forum at will. He is just trolling by using emotional gimmicks. Someone that want to kill his/herself will not even post it.
I just read some of his topics and posts, I thought he was serious.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2014
So you make up stories for fun! Hmmm! So it is possible that this one is for fun too.... Right?
PervyByNature:
those are posts from my troll days, stories I made up for fun. What I'm going thru is not a phase. My life has been full of pain. I cnt continue. I'm tayad
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2014
bobasuo1:
I just read some of his topics and posts, I thought he was serious.

He might be serious, some known suiciders most times look happy.

OP, I hope you are not dead yet.
Keep living, who knows what tomorrow May bring

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. / Her bosom Firmness Question For Women. / Am I A Wife Or A Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.