Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (322250 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by prettybimpxy(f): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
@makaz1234,im interested,kindly call 08124678483 or mail prettybimpxy@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Godmother(f): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
prettybimpxy: Hello peeps,in case there is any vacancy for a graduate (not a marketing job) arnd Egbeda,Iyana Ipaja and environs. kindly contact 08124678483 or mail prettybimpxy@yahoo.com. Thanks

My dear, I'm sure you are a new graduate in naija. Nobody, I repeat nobody has the time to be sending jobs to anybody's email. Its a dog-eat-dog environment out there when it comes to getting a job. You have to send out your CV yourself and with God on your side you will get a good job soon. May God help us all

3 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Yewandequeen(f): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
B
Godmother:

My dear, I'm sure you are a new graduate in naija. Nobody, I repeat nobody has the time to be sending jobs to anybody's email. Its a dog-eat-dog environment out there when it comes to getting a job. You have to send out your CV yourself and with God on your side you will get a good job soon. May God help us all

Guy ure mean ooo Chai.see aw u just demoralize the guy.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by muvey10: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
A growing manufacturing firm based in ogun state is looking to recruit a production manager.
Location ogun state
Qualifications minimum ond in biochemistry, food sciences
With @least 2 years experience in production field and has supervised more than 3 people before.
Interested applicants should contact Emuveyan oghenetejiri
Telephone no- 08062957528
Email-teeveyan@yahoo.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by herboshedhe(f): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Kindly help a fellow sister please,my mail is bosetumininu@yahoo.com,thanks sis!
Makaz1234: I put up a valid post at my place of work and it was blocked by d administrator. Well, such is life. Came in from Study leave, saw the open position to b filled by next week, and dropped d info here. No qualms. I'll just keep being nice.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by muvey10: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
growing manufacturing firm based in ogun state is looking to recruit a production manager.
Location ogun state
Qualifications minimum ond in biochemistry, food sciences
With @least 2 years experience in production field and has supervised more than 3 people before.
Interested applicants should contact Emuveyan oghenetejiri
Telephone no- 08062957528
Or send ur CV to Email-teeveyan@yahoo.com
With subject - production manager
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by silvasurfa(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Makaz1234: I put up a valid post at my place of work and it was blocked by d administrator. Well, such is life. Came in from Study leave, saw the open position to b filled by next week, and dropped d info here. No qualms. I'll just keep being nice.
Thank you for this....please my email is silvasurfa365@gmail.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by prettybimpxy(f): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Godmother,thanks for ur advise but I must tel u that the fact that you cant do it is not applicable to everybody. Always speak for yourself and stop generalising.@yewande queen,she has right to her own opinion
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
hkknvxz
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by bolobest: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2013
Are u good looking,smart, funny.Do u wana be among the big names of nollywood do u wana act a movie alongside Mercy Johnson ,Chika Ike ,Tonto Dike and others,here is an opportunity for u to get there without stress.
Yvonne Nelson is now set to go into productions nd directing here by giving young boys nd girls d chance to be part of the movie industry.Audition starts straight away for info or enquires call d agent Mr Austin 08112296451.life tym opportunity.bc dis if u luv ur neigbhour
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Xpset: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2013
bolobest: Are u good looking,smart, funny.Do u wana be among the big names of nollywood do u wana act a movie alongside Mercy Johnson ,Chika Ike ,Tonto Dike and others,here is an opportunity for u to get there without stress.
Yvonne Nelson is now set to go into productions nd directing here by giving young boys nd girls d chance to be part of the movie industry.Audition starts straight away for info or enquires call d agent Mr Austin 08112296451.life tym opportunity.bc dis if u luv ur neigbhour

scam alert
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by noskybanj(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2013
Hi guys, is d job posting her only 4 Lagosians? Pls I really need job postings in Port-Harcourt, Delta or anywhere in the East. Bikonu oo
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by iebanehita(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Godmother:

Muobo.. grin

You go free the babe joor!
She never ready!!. When she is, nobody go tell her to hit the street.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Tuntheycr7: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Do you Know any Civil, Chemical and Process Engineers looking for a job? Dangote Refinery is hiring now. Pls send CV to matilda.owhotu@dangote.com. Pls rebroadcast might help some one.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Godmother(f): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
iebanehita:

Muobo.. grin

You go free the babe joor!
She never ready!!. When she is, nobody go tell her to hit the street.

Geez!! Abeg who are you oooo? This one that you know me to the last so. This is supposed to be a faceless forum o. Lol
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by JcArinze(m): 6:17am On Nov 23, 2013
Pls someone should kindly validate this invite I got for interview. Is it for real? I need an urgent response to make up my mind. Counting on you guys. Thank you

ARM Investment Managers

Following your recent application at ARM Life, we will like to have a chat with you as follows:

Date:  Saturday 23rd November 2013

Time:  9:00am

Venue:  ARM Investment Managers

Address: 1, Mekunwen Road, Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive, Ikoyi Lagos

Kindly come with copies of your recent passport photographs and CV

Please confirm your availability

HEREThank you
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2013

l am interested pls send the details to danielikwu@yahoo.com
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by tunlex01(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2013
Jc Arinze: Pls someone should kindly validate this invite I got for interview. Is it for real? I need an urgent response to make up my mind. Counting on you guys. Thank you

ARM Investment Managers

Following your recent application at ARM Life, we will like to have a chat with you as follows:

Date:  Saturday 23rd November 2013

Time:  9:00am

Venue:  ARM Investment Managers

Address: 1, Mekunwen Road, Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive, Ikoyi Lagos

Kindly come with copies of your recent passport photographs and CV

Please confirm your availability

HEREThank you

It's a genuine company
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by seadorf22: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
pls any office assistance in Ibadan.should contact me on 08034255660, i stay at ring road side Thanks.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Iyfy4real: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
NLs pls help a sister in need of a job.I'm a graduate of Accounting Education based in Ph.Anyone wit useful info should pls contact me via Ifeomamettu@yahoo.com.Thanks.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by tunad4rari(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
if u are a graduate ,or u ave nd and u are looking for job,go to greater washington 54 opebi road lagos opposite adebola house ,they are looking for verification officers ,go along with ur CV .they need as many people as possible
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by chiboy1928(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
tunad4rari: if u are a graduate ,or u ave nd and u are looking for job,go to greater washington 54 opebi road lagos opposite adebola house ,they are looking for verification officers ,go along with ur CV .they need as many people as possible
bros how do I locate the office direction pls tanks coming from oshodi.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by chiboy1928(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
tunad4rari: if u are a graduate ,or u ave nd and u are looking for job,go to greater washington 54 opebi road lagos opposite adebola house ,they are looking for verification officers ,go along with ur CV .they need as many people as possible
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Mintayo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
You're invited for a job interview/briefing at GoldenSquare RC, Blk 3,Flat 5,Godmon Est,Okota round-abt,Okota-Lag on Tues 26/11/2013 by 9am.
please is this real? Got d msg today. Can someone validate please.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ganex: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mintayo: You're invited for a job interview/briefing at GoldenSquare RC, Blk 3,Flat 5,Godmon Est,Okota round-abt,Okota-Lag on Tues 26/11/2013 by 9am.
please is this real? Got d msg today. Can someone validate please.
Beware of ritualists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.