Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (322552 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Mintayo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
ganex:
Beware of ritualists.
how do u mean?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by showbabi: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
tunad4rari: if u are a graduate ,or u ave nd and u are looking for job,go to greater washington 54 opebi road lagos opposite adebola house ,they are looking for verification officers ,go along with ur CV .they need as many people as possible

@tunad4rari,hope the vacancy is still open.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mintayo: You're invited for a job interview/briefing at GoldenSquare RC, Blk 3,Flat 5,Godmon Est,Okota round-
abt,Okota-Lag on Tues 26/11/2013 by 9am.
please is this real? Got d msg today. Can someone validate please.

Its a GNLD company. I hv been there b4
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Mintayo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Kinkynature:

Its a GNLD company. I hv been there b4
thanks, guess as much.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by tunad4rari(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2013
stop at ikeja under bridge and take keke to 54 opebi road ,it is beside stanbic bank
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by halleyes(f): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Can u pls send details;i have hnd accounting;i hope i fit in for d position to be occupied.thanks
Makaz1234: I put up a valid post at my place of work and it was blocked by d administrator. Well, such is life. Came in from Study leave, saw the open position to b filled by next week, and dropped d info here. No qualms. I'll just keep being nice.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by easyz(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
Post jobs in Ibadan pls. Thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Godmother(f): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2013
Why isn't Unadvertised vacancies at the top of the first page again? This thread has really helped a lot of people
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by olu4life(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
tunad4rari: if u are a graduate ,or u ave nd and u are looking for job,go to greater washington 54 opebi road lagos opposite adebola house ,they are looking for verification officers ,go along with ur CV .they need as many people as possible
Have been there and i gat undergrads that are interested. Please is it possible for them to join? Please reply its urgent. Thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by bashorundon(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
What do they do please?
olu4life:
Have been there and i gat undergrads that are interested. Please is it possible for them to join? Please reply its urgent. Thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by taiwolola(m): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2013
Pls I want to go today but i want to know if it is still on and what is the duration and remuneration like? pls i need u to reply quickly.Thanks a lot
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Obieem: 4:01am On Nov 29, 2013
Pls who has been to the 54 opebi road. Would like to know if its still open, what the job is all about and remuneration
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Mintayo(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2013
Obieem: Pls who has been to the 54 opebi road. Would like to know if its still open, what the job is all about and remuneration
its like a contract job,KYC,they work for Sterlin,you will be given 20 letters with a form attached to each letters,you will look fr the address written on the letters whether they exist and fill d details on d form.
2k per day if u deliver all d letters,plus 2k for transport...you must dleiver all d letters....i hope i v answered ur question.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by olu4life(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2013
The qualification is SSCE. So anyone can do it. Also there is no deadline. The job is abit stressful and the company is so unorganized. Left in anger yesterday afternoon. Its an outsourcing firm and the work is for sterlin bank.
Dey want peeps to carry out a verification exercise. They will give you a particular location and letters to dispatch to some addresses.
The letters are for the bank customers. They want to know if the addresses the customers use in opening account is correct or not
U will be given 20letters per day. And d pay for a day is 4k
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by sassyangel1(f): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2013
olu4life: The qualification is SSCE. So anyone can do it. Also there is no deadline. The job is abit stressful and the company is so unorganized. Left in anger yesterday afternoon. Its an outsourcing firm and the work is for sterlin bank.
Dey want peeps to carry out a verification exercise. They will give you a particular location and letters to dispatch to some addresses.
The letters are for the bank customers. They want to know if the addresses the customers use in opening account is correct or not
U will be given 20letters per day. And d pay for a day is 4k
Pls are you suppose to transport urself to the 20 addresses from the 4k.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Mintayo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
In view of ur CV submitted online,
U're invited for job interview/briefing at Midas Solution,#20,Adekitan st,Mushin-Lag on Sat 30th Nov by12pm.
please anyone I received this msg today, please who know them o, please, are they real?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by antontech(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Any job at Awka. pls I need job seriously
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Hehi58(f): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Opening for Undergraduates (kept at home because of ASUU Strike) or Graduate looking to learn a skill (while still job hunting). We are accepting 2 Females in any category above for Apprenticeship in Cake Making and Cake Decoration. No previous experince required, however candidates must not be lazy as Cake making ia physical job. Some common sense will also be appreciated. Applicants must reside within Surulere and environs as u'll only be paid some stipends to cover ur transport cost. Interested candidates shud call or email : 08058440038 / cakesandcupcakes@ymail.com. Company details / Contact person:

Mrs Rachel Okoegwale
Cakes n Cupcakes
8 Iyarere Street, Aguda, Surulere
www.facebook.com/cakesncupcakes
www.cakesncupcakesng.com

Learn a new a new skill while waiting for ASUU or ur DREAM JOB as u dont know when it will become handy ! Good luck !
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by herboshedhe(f): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Please,is the shoprite recruitment still on?if yes,how can I apply please?thanks for your response!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by bukkyadee: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2013
Hi,am been invited for the same interview too tomao,can u pls give me details of what they askd u.tanx I will appreciate this.
Jc Arinze: Pls someone should kindly validate this invite I got for interview. Is it for real? I need an urgent response to make up my mind. Counting on you guys. Thank you

ARM Investment Managers

Following your recent application at ARM Life, we will like to have a chat with you as follows:

Date:  Saturday 23rd November 2013

Time:  9:00am

Venue:  ARM Investment Managers

Address: 1, Mekunwen Road, Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive, Ikoyi Lagos

Kindly come with copies of your recent passport photographs and CV

Please confirm your availability

HEREThank you

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Its a Marketing job for an Insurance company. Don't bother going except you're interested in something like that, of course..

bukky adee: Hi,am been invited for the same interview too tomao,can u pls give me details of what they askd u.tanx I will appreciate this.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by PheezyLee(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2013
bukky adee: Hi,am been invited for the same interview too tomao,can u pls give me details of what they askd u.tanx I will appreciate this.

plz, wot duz 'JC mean?
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by kzenterprise(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
after graduating and spending lots of money to get trained so many people don't no their worth only to settle for jobs of 25k etc the earlier we Nigerian youth wake up to see that their is no good job out their the better for our generation every one wants to be rich but not every one is willing to pay the price we just settle for peanuts under corporate slavery wake up today and no your worth build something establish a business of your own and work hard to make it work.

3 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Uchboggy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
lmao! very fuuny post,i am sure u are quite new in the labour market.so u expect someone to leave his/her personal business and be informing you about openings? wake up! even your family members wont do that...go search for the jobs.

Delaw135: Hello house, pls inform me abt any job opportunity for a graduate around ogba, ikeja agege and environs in lagos, even if it is microfinance stuffs i don't mind (but i don't want anytin GNLD),. I studied Econs OAU.. My contacts are 08161252457 and delaw135@gmail.com. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 10, 2013
sup Bro. did you attend the interview and how was it. how was the questions and what did they ask.
thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by AllGood: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2013
A South African restaurant, located in Victoria Island, requires to fill the following posts as a result of recent expansion in business operations.

1. Waiters/Waitresses
2. Grillers
3. Filleters

Benefits include:
1. Staff quarters to pass the night when on duty.
2. Daily staff lunch
3. Transportation home when going off duty.

Requirements:
Applicants for the posts above must possess a minimum of SSCE certificate, with an ability to communicate in basic english. Knowledge of basic mathematics will be an added advantage.

Method of Application:
Applicants should forward their application (with CV) to virtualomicron@gmail.com. In addition, applicants for the post of Waiter/Waitress must include their passport size and full length photographs in JPEG format.
There would be on-the-job training for employees if necessary.

Application closes 24 December, 2013
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Xtaceeey: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Are you a female?
Are you living around agric Ikorodu Lagos State?
Do u have @least a primary school certificate?
Are you Motivated and Dedicated?
Can you work part time?

A new software company urgently needs the services of a cleaner to help handle the environment. She must be able to speak english and live within agric ikorodu lagos as thats a preferred requirement.

salary very attractive

Contact information
if you are interested or you know someone you can recommend, please call 08067028442 or 08163731298 for immediate employment
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by obafunke(f): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Please house who knows abt greater washington,I've asked 2 come 2mao,pls anyone wit d idea abt wat dey do,I don't want to wast mt tfare.thank u
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by aishade: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2013
URGENT
Supervisor and house keeper needed in a guest house at cement, dopemu. applicant must have a can-do attitude,responsible, able to direct people and also receive instruction, knowledgeable in guest house management, able to work night.
Please call 07067665990.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by emmanok24(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2014
Compliments of the season to everyone!
I'm an ND holder with years of working experience that cut across various fields.
I'd like to be informed of vacancies that exists in IBADAN and its environs.
I'd appreciate jobs like Personal Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Graphic Designer and any other job that will improve me both academically and financially.
I can drive vehicles and also ride motorcycles.

Thanks
I can be reached on 07064753126.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by LifeQuest(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2014
We urgently require the service of a domestic house keeper in Karu, Abuja for immediate employment. The person will resume in the morning and close in the evening

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.