Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Imo State New Vigilante, Imo Security Network Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State New Vigilante, Imo Security Network Video (2329 Views)

Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram / Civilian Vigilante Groups Fighting Boko Haram To Be Integrated Into Armed Forces / Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo State New Vigilante, Imo Security Network Video by Dainfamous: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMoAgiEsVhU

Here is a selection of photos from the security force training courses I ran in Imo State, Nigeria for their community security groups (Vigilantes / Imo State Security Network). The Vigilantes were a pleasure to work with for the most part; they worked hard and were very dedicated to their work. If it was not for their dedication to the training I would not have stayed the 4.5 months which I did, seeing I have to date only been paid for one month. To the American and Nigerian ladies that owe me... your time is up, play time!! ;-))

The same god words cannot be said of those running the vigilante / Imo State Security Network programs for the state government and the Staff of ICAPS (Imo Collage of Advanced Professional Studies) are for the most all untrained, compulsive liars, fraudsters and corrupt cowards. I can prove my credentials and experience can you ladies? I see no reason why the criminal violence and kidnappings could not be curbed and dramatically cut in Imo State if those in power want it to stop it... But those in power are more interested in lining their own pockets, kissing asses, showing off and turning a blind eye to the real problems... As long as they are OK, that's all that matters right!!
[b][/b] ROCHAS LONG LIVEOO cool

(1) (Reply)

.j / Train Commisioned In Makurdi Bn Ferried Out To Another Location For Commissionin / Waiting For Sahara Reporter's Success/positive News On Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.