Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Why Did You Leave The Catholic Church? Or Y R U Still A Catholic? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Leave The Catholic Church? Or Y R U Still A Catholic? (500 Views)

Why I May Have To Leave The Catholic Church / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Leave The Catholic Church? Or Y R U Still A Catholic? by asco15(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
With all the heresies and critics rained on the catholic church, i haven't seen enough reason to leave the catholic church but i see many reasons why i need to remain a catholic. ( beside, thinking of d church to go outside d catholic church will be a hell lot of confusion)

So, you dat have left the catholic church, what really made you to leave the catholic church? (be sincere).

And you dat is still in the catholic church, what kept in still in d church with all d critics here and dere?
Re: Why Did You Leave The Catholic Church? Or Y R U Still A Catholic? by Kamxin(m): 1:21am On Nov 14, 2012
4 me, it is the world's oldest institution, authoured the Bible, mother of all protestant churchs, infalliable in doctrine, speak with 1 mouth (pope), tolerate critics, nĂ³ 1 in charity works.ABOVE ALL, all penticostals are founded by humans less than 500 years ago but catholic by Christ Himself about 2000 years ago. Just 2 mention but few.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Answers Good And Wicked Prayers? / Nothing / Is Malchi 3:10 Relevant To Xtians Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.