Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? (5841 Views)

Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket / Can God Reveal Your Spouse To You? / How Did God Reveal Himself to You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
nep2ra:

I find the bold part very interesting. Sometimes I imagine what religion ancient civilizations, pre-dating Christianity and Islam practised. It's very fascinating to think these people had an organised form of rituals and worship. It goes to show long before the advent of Judaism, Christianity and Islam
people always had a concept of God in their minds and sought to express their reverence of this deity in the form of pagan worship.

BROTHER I AM 100% SURE THAT THIS IS THE FACT ! I HAVE TRAVELLED AMONG DIFFERENT TRIBALS AND HAVE EXTENSIVELY RESEARCHED ETHNIC-PAGANISM! OUR CONCEPTS ARE NOT THOSE AS THE JEWISH-CENTRED CHRISTIANITY!

YOU WILL NOTICE THAT PAGAN RELIGIONS OFTEN BEHAVE LIKE NO OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS EXIST SAVE THE ONE THEY ARE REFERRIING TO! HOWEVER, THEY DO NOT SAY THEY ARE THE ONLY PATH, OR DISCREDIT ANY OTHER TRIBE OR RELIGION! THIS IS BECAUSE ALL PAGAN RELIIGONS ARE BASICALLY LIKE DIFFERENT COPIES!

FOR EXAMPLE, I HAVE READ THE ILLIAD ( GREEK MYTHOS) AND THE MAHABHARATA ( HINDU MYTHOS) AND SOME OTHER SIMILAR EPIC. AND ALL HAVE EXTREMELY SIMILAR STORYLINES AND SCENES, EVEN THOUGH THE PEOPLE HAVE NEVER REALLY MET!

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ALL PAGANS ARE CONNECTED. IN THE PAST, BEFORE MONOTHEISM, WHEN ALL THE WORLD WAS PAGAN, PAGAN WOULD HAVE BEEN SYNONYMOUS WITH HUMAN.

PAGAN = HUMAN .

1 Like

Re: Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? by nep2ra(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
Image123:
Abraham, they had Abraham. can you read?

You claim the Jews had Abraham. Do you know Muslims also lay claim to Abraham?
Re: Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? by Vansnickers: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up. one should think that you are a God itself. *smh angry

alwayz making your own nonsensical theories.

LOL grin grin, My Ribs!
Re: Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? by UyiIredia(m): 1:52am On Jan 04, 2013
nep2ra: [/b]

Are you implying there is no one true religion then? Are you saying every religion is a path to God?

I think every religion tries to understand God in its way. I therefore think there is an element of truth in all religions. And if by path to God you mean understanding God, yes, I believe every religion (except atheistic ones) is a path to God.

1 Like

Re: Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? by UyiIredia(m): 1:54am On Jan 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

Your statement implies that your forefathers were not diligent enough

They found God. Or were they atheists ?
Re: Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? by jareniah: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
for the people who believe that "thou shalt worship no other gods before me" means to worship no other gods, you may want to go back to school. it means to worship yhwh first, and above all others. if you dont believe me maybe you should reread your bible till you find "thou shalt not revile the gods". plural. >.>
Re: Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
jareniah: for the people who believe that "thou shalt worship no other gods before me" means to worship no other gods, you may want to go back to school. it means to worship yhwh first, and above all others. if you dont believe me maybe you should reread your bible till you find "thou shalt not revile the gods". plural. >.>

Wetin this one dey yarn?

What makes the Jewish God special? Afterall there are older religions than Judaism....your God is not better than others..
Re: Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? by MEILYN(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
Not Jewish people. Jewish people are Khazarian converts, they are not the real people in the bible. They are just claiming to be.

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. " (Revelation 2:9).

"One shall say, I am the LORD’S; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel." (Isaiah 44:5).

Secondly, God only deals with Jews. Israelites not Israeli.

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD." (Psalm 147:19-20).

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." (Deuteronomy 7:6).
Re: Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? by MEILYN(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wetin this one dey yarn?

What makes the Jewish God special? Afterall there are older religions than Judaism....your God is not better than others..
Who is talking about Judaism? grin. Judaism is a satanic religion. They are impersonators and impostors. Judaism wasnt existing until the early 70AD.
Re: Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
MEILYN: Who is talking about Judaism? grin. Judaism is a satanic religion. They are impersonators and impostors. Judaism wasnt existing until the early 70AD.

See this isrealite crazeman.....an isrealite that denies the jewish religion.....guy wassap? Long time
Re: Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? by MEILYN(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

See this isrealite crazeman.....an isrealite that denies the jewish religion.....guy wassap? Long time
Lol. I gallant bros. Yea longest time.... You sef know say those people no be biblical Israelites. cheesy
Re: Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? by nep2ra(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
MEILYN:

Secondly, God only deals with Jews. Israelites not Israeli.

Now, this statement is the reason we have religious intolerance and religious wars.

Which God deals only with Jews? The God who created the Universe or a tribal Jewish God?

God doesn't deals with Africans, Native Americans, Asians, Australian aborigines, e.t.c?

Dude, please!!!
Re: Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? by Ndipe(m): 5:18am On Nov 13, 2018
nep2ra:

Who then is a Jew?

Why is it that the Bible places superior emphasis on the Jews? Are you saying God did not reveal Himself to your forefathers? (i.e Africans, which I suppose you are). If Yahweh (The God of Israel) chose the Jews as His people, will you blame other races for choosing to find and worship a God (or gods) who loves and approves of them?

It's through Jesus Christ that we can be saved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Account Of Exploits Many Have Never Heard About Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Why Is Pastor Chris A Fraud? / Hilarious Names Of Churches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.