Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

How Often Do You Visit Your Village? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Often Do You Visit Your Village? (6463 Views)

5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season - KNB Naija / 5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season / What Do You Hate Most About Your Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by sunnshyn(f): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
To do what?

Obodoakpu in Umueze, Ibusa...my grandpapa compound na him be d head quarters for ndi amosu I tell you!

I did while in d Uni, and my eyes saw shege! Never again!

Ndi ojoo!!
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by kcreal(f): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
I visit my villa every two months.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by Lovetinz(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
I live in my village.
I love my village.
I havent had electricity for 3days.
I love Lagos.
Its the best village in the whole wide world.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by Truckpusher(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
Some people are here swearing that they wIll never go to their village in their life because of witchcraft, meanwhile the reverse is the case, they and their entire family have been banned for life by the peaceful villagers because of their family's nefarious activities in the past....poor villagers !!! Who will speak for them on nairaland
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by Truckpusher(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
Lovetinz: I live in my village.
I love my village.
I havent had electricity for 3days.
I love Lagos.
Its the best village in the whole wide world.
you are wicket and not wicked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by greaterlove(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
Truckpusher: Some people are here swearing that they wIll never go to their village in their life because of witchcraft, meanwhile the reverse is the case, they and their entire family have been banned for life by the peaceful villagers because of their family's nefarious activities in the past....poor villagers !!! Who will speak for them on nairaland
you are right, who will really speak for the villagers? except we investigate we wont really know what is driving them.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by Subuhanalahi: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Not even once in my life
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by padmoreete2(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
Subuhanalahi: Not even once in my life
redsun where are u? I need ur comment on dis one
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
The last time I was there was 2 years ago.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by abdulkayus(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mine is nt village bt town, growin to be a city
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by abdulkayus(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mine is nt village bt town, rapidly developin to a city
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by kcreal(f): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
Some people here go lost for road, the day wey dem go travel go their papa house.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
I have never been to my home town b4 but i wish to go sha
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by dubem3(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12:

Erm, because they believe that some people in our villa are out to do more harm than good to my siblings and I, like with their black magic and stuff. I've heard stories of weird things happening from my cousins that used to live in the villa, but I don't know if I truly believe it. But to be on the safe side, me and my siblings just stay away from the villa.

you know, i dont deny the existence of all these maliciouness but what i do refuse to agree with is the fact that some people who are too cowardly to make themselves known will chase me away from home, mu place of final retreat nay...i had a few encounters but i still go home. in the long run, its God that protects...did u ever ask urself what you will do if the located you in the city?
will you keep running?
them cant do natin but hide inna the darkness
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by Oluabayomi1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
I do go to my villa at least twice in a month.nothing like running away from witches or wizards in d village coz dey are capable of getting u anywhere in d world even if it is far away Australia. d closer u go to dem d freer u ll be.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by mikron(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
ONE EVERY YEAR. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IZON. BAYELSA, THE GLORY OF ALL LANDS
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by phadat(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
My granny passed on this year she is the only reason I visit ,so I guess that's it for me
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by Ugosample(m): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
Home is where your heart is. My hometown is Lagos city but my place of origin is somewhere in the east. Each time i went to my village (looks more like a small city) i feel like coming back to Lag.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by candieangel12(f): 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
dubem3:

you know, i dont deny the existence of all these maliciouness but what i do refuse to agree with is the fact that some people who are too cowardly to make themselves known will chase me away from home, mu place of final retreat nay...i had a few encounters but i still go home. in the long run, its God that protects...did u ever ask urself what you will do if the located you in the city?
will you keep running?
them cant do natin but hide inna the darkness

Yeah, true but I'd rather be safe than sorry. And anyways I dont really know anyone from my villa, so its not like I call it my home. I don't plan on setting foot there ever, unless its 4 a family members funeral or wedding.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by mojounited(m): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2012
sunnshyn: To do what?

Obodoakpu in Umueze, Ibusa...my grandpapa compound na him be d head quarters for ndi amosu I tell you!

I did while in d Uni, and my eyes saw shege! Never again! Ndi ojoo!!
cheesy Then come to mine...
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by samkoro: 1:07am On Nov 15, 2012
k2039: I have never

U ar lost and should be ashamed.You have no identity.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by Chynx(m): 4:46am On Nov 15, 2012
The truth is that many people simply believe in hear-say...while some don't even know their origin. I'm proud of my village and cease any opportunity to visit. I know no evil and none shall know me! I simply keep the flag flying.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by Chynx(m): 4:47am On Nov 15, 2012
The truth is that many people simply believe in hear-say...while some don't even know their origin. I'm proud of my village and cease any opportunity to visit. I know no evil and none shall know me! I simply keep the flag flying.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by dubem3(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah, true but I'd rather be safe than sorry. And anyways I dont really know anyone from my villa, so its not like I call it my home. I don't plan on setting foot there ever, unless its 4 a family members funeral or wedding.

i grew away from home and have very few friends there apart from family. these friends i made myself but above all these, the feeling that am home and the comfort from the fact that where ever i call my name am not only known but strangers become brothers is second to non. it may not be the case in ur place though and when i say brother, i mean against anything external but within, u still have to battle the evil of man. in ii other words, 'the witch wey nearly suck u dry for night go follow you fight stranger for morning...wierd, right?
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by k2039: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2012
samkoro:

U ar lost and should be ashamed.You have no identity.

Why should I be ashamed
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Village? by tifan12(f): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2012
yes, I visit my village at one year .

http://myjebin..com cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Rules For Nigerians Travelling To The U.s / Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon / Flying From Lagos To The Maldives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.