Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Real Picture Of Ebube Essien Garrick; MTN Aeroplane Winner - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Real Picture Of Ebube Essien Garrick; MTN Aeroplane Winner (1750 Views)

Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M / Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks / Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Real Picture Of Ebube Essien Garrick; MTN Aeroplane Winner by diutor: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2012
A lot of pictures have been flying around the internet, claiming to be the pictures of the young MTN made millonaire grin. However MTN has authoritatively confirmed the picture below to be the REAL picture. It's on MTN's Official Facebook page. For those who think the whole thing is a scam. I just confirmed it from the horses' mouth. The winner is my younger sister's friends cousin....lol.

www.facebook.com/naijaedutech

Re: Real Picture Of Ebube Essien Garrick; MTN Aeroplane Winner by diutor: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2012
With the brother.

Re: Real Picture Of Ebube Essien Garrick; MTN Aeroplane Winner by puskin: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2012
continue HERE

(1)

MTN'S Trick, Beware!!! / How To Get 200mb On Airtel For Free / How To Can I Do MTN Welcome Back Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.