Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (161794 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 12, 2008
@ powerblaze

Hot!

@ dragnet

Over leaped tongue
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2008
dragnet:

info, them force u to vista?? tongue

P.blaze, what was responsible for the crash??

Quite obvious. The phone was brute-forced to identify itself as a 3G capable phone, but when it connects, it can't stand the high band width packet data sent in from the network. As a result, it simply crashes. Those of you who know about "Death ping" will get the idea. It was more like given a nursery 1 student Calculus to solve. Twas worth it though, lost the phone, but got the knowledge!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 12, 2008
@ powerblaze

Keep it up grin
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by shens2006(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2008
wats new here?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 10:12pm On May 12, 2008
@powerblaze . . . were u download the software . . . .pls give a link undecided
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Donseaun(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2008
dragnet:

www.sharemobile.ro/file.php?id=162393

browse d tin is nw giving me problem o! I cant even connect my phone to pc anymore, i keep getting d error msg dat my phone mordem is been used by anoda program, yet d usurf no connect wtout internet connection, wat shuld i do nxt?

@info
wat shuld i do?

@hansi
wat shuld i do?

@tobs
wat shuld i do?

@dual
wat shuld i do?

@all
wat shuld i do?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2008
Donseaun:

browse d tin is nw giving me problem o! I can't even connect my phone to pc anymore, i keep getting d error msg that my phone mordem is been used by another program, yet d usurf no connect wtout internet connection, what shuld i do nxt?

@info
what shuld i do?

@hansi
what shuld i do?

@tobs
what shuld i do?

@dual
what shuld i do?

@all
what shuld i do?

GUY WETIN SEF? eVEN THE NEWBIES WEY MEET YOU DON SABI every. try ultrasurf 8.5 if you have problems with newer versions.
if you run skype my id is "powerblaze2u". Lets talk
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Donseaun(m): 10:44pm On May 12, 2008
powerblaze:

GUY WETIN SEF? eVEN THE NEWBIES WEY MEET YOU DON SABI every. try ultrasurf 8.5 if you have problems with newer versions.
if you run skype my id is "powerblaze2u". Lets talk

an wiri on wiru, i say computer no c my modern again tse! Shuld i install anoda pc ni or wat?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 11:01pm On May 12, 2008
Quote from: Donseaun on Today at 10:20:05 PM

browse d tin is nw giving me problem o! I can't even connect my phone to pc anymore, i keep getting d error msg that my phone mordem is been used by another program, yet d usurf no connect wtout internet co

where did u install it?? phone or pc?? undecided
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 12, 2008
@ Drag

install usurf on mobile (am i getting dumb?)
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 11:12pm On May 12, 2008
@ Drag

info, let him answer
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Donseaun(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2008
dragnet:

@ Drag

info, let him answer

u guys shuld nt scatter my brain nw! Am i to instal usurf on pc or phone? I installed it on my pc nw! It exe file, wen phone start to dey use exe? Jesus help me o!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 12, 2008
Thank Gawd grin
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 11:48pm On May 12, 2008
Then disconect ur active c0nectn and restart ur frign pc!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Donseaun(m): 12:47am On May 13, 2008
dragnet:

Then disconect your active c0nectn and restart your frign pc!

dis my 5th time of restartn bro, disconect wat? Nothing connects.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by sisqology(m): 1:02am On May 13, 2008
Kini e n so gan? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by initialize(m): 1:21am On May 13, 2008
@pblaze or @all

Pls help with the download link of the VPN software, i'll like to work on it as well. my mail is bizsergio@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 1:33am On May 13, 2008
Donseaun, go to c.panel-netwk& int c0nectns-m0dem-properties-diagn0stics-Query m0dem . .then c0me and tel us if ur ph0ne resp0nds or n0t
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by sisqology(m): 1:37am On May 13, 2008
Oga ti sooro
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hansibone(m): 3:42am On May 13, 2008
@seun
instalin usurf is nt supose 2 afect ur modem, i tink ur pc or ur phone is goin loko.

Try wat drag said n dont av a konection on ur phone b4 u use it on d pc, n if it does nt work,delete d konection on ur pc and create anoda one.

I tink its high time i get ur dat pc suite u requestd 4.

@info
aircrack don get vista version?

@drag n pblaze
omo dat n72 sufa oh,chiaaaaa
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Donseaun(m): 4:41am On May 13, 2008
dragnet:

Donseaun, go to c.panel-netwk& int c0nectns-m0dem-properties-diagn0stics-Query m0dem . .then c0me and tel us if your ph0ne resp0nds or n0t

tanx o! Although nepa is doing us strong tin ryt nw! Ama put it to test wen phcn restores electricity, tanx
dragnet wen i went to modem b4, i realised it was connected, i had one info dat ur phone modem is working properly. Let me try dis one again sha, tanx a bunch.

hansibone:

@seun
instalin usurf is nt supose 2 afect your modem, i think your pc or your phone is goin loko.

Try what drag said n don't av a konection on your phone before u use it on d pc, n if it does nt work,delete d konection on your pc and create another one.

I think its high time i get your that pc suite u requestd 4.

dats wot i'm also tinkn of o! I'm tinkn of uninstalln d p.c suite if it still doesnt work, pls help me wt S.E pc suite, ejo, i dnt unstand d connection u were talkn about o! Is a phone internet connect(i.e i shuld nt be browsn wt it) or i shuldnt connect wt d nokia pc suite? Which one?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hansibone(m): 4:48am On May 13, 2008
it means, dont browse wit ur phone, when u want to use it as a modem, dere wuld be a conflict, notice dat SE phones av problems wit GPRS,

wuld get u a link right away, sowi about d NEPA tinnn, dem just free me 4 my side now, we GET PHCN cheesy
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Donseaun(m): 4:57am On May 13, 2008
hansibone:

it means, don't browse wit your phone, when u want to use it as a modem, dere wuld be a conflict, notice that SE phones av problems wit GPRS,

wuld get u a link right away, sowi about d NEPA tinnn, them just free me 4 my side now, we GET PHCN cheesy

tanx o! Wat problem do S.E fones av wt gprs? I tink its tru o! Cause my glo doesnt browse on my K750, even after glo sent me settings,it still didnt work. Wel,thanx 4 ur concern o!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hansibone(m): 5:25am On May 13, 2008
yeah, it does, activated em ems o my gurlfrnds k750i, but d shit phone keeps connectin and disconnecti, wen i can be connected on my nokia 4 a week witout losin my connection once undecided
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 5:32am On May 13, 2008
and make sure ur ph0ne is disconectd from pc suite. . .if its a n0kia check "manage c0nectns" & deselect any selectd boxes in the c0nectn manager. . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 6:44am On May 13, 2008
Proxy Finder Enterprise v2.0
Automatically search and leech free proxy servers from web sites, which provides daily updated proxy list In 10 seonds, it will get thousands of public proxy server addresses Automatically removes any duplicate proxy address, government, military & planetlab IP address.

Proxy Servers List Finder Main Features:

# Proxies Type - mainly are http proxies including high anonymous proxies(Elite),
anonymous proxies and transparent proxies.
# Automatic & Intelligent - Automatically connects to proxy servers list web sites and
forums to leech public proxies addresses.
# Fast & Easy - you can get 3000+ free proxies with just a click of a "Find" button.
# Fresh - All are fresh proxy servers lists that updated every day even every minute.

http://rapidshare.com/files/34766222, rise_V2.00.rar

Someone should please try out the above application. Am late, gota go
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hansibone(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2008
info:

Proxy Finder Enterprise v2.0
Automatically search and leech free proxy servers from web sites, which provides daily updated proxy list In 10 seonds, it will get thousands of public proxy server addresses Automatically removes any duplicate proxy address, government, military & planetlab IP address.

Proxy Servers List Finder Main Features:

# Proxies Type - mainly are http proxies including high anonymous proxies(Elite),
anonymous proxies and transparent proxies.
# Automatic & Intelligent - Automatically connects to proxy servers list web sites and
forums to leech public proxies addresses.
# Fast & Easy - you can get 3000+ free proxies with just a click of a "Find" button.
# Fresh - All are fresh proxy servers lists that updated every day even every minute.

http://rapidshare.com/files/34766222, rise_V2.00.rar

Someone should please try out the above application. Am late, gota go

na wetin we wan use am do? oshikoshi paparazziiiiiii "Emulatin Seun" grin
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Donseaun(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2008
dragnet:

Donseaun, go to c.panel-netwk& int c0nectns-m0dem-properties-diagn0stics-Query m0dem . .then c0me and tel us if your ph0ne resp0nds or n0t

the port that the modem is using is currently open by another application. Exit any application that may currently using the port

after that,i wen to manage connections o nokia p.c suite and selected anoda port, and d next error msg was

the modem failed to respond make sure it is properly connected and turned on. If it is an internal modem or is connected,verify that the interrupt for the port is properly set.

and d problem is that i cant even uninstall d usurf, i only changed removed it 4rm pc to flash, wat shuld i do nxt boss?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hansibone(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2008
i told u uninstall d modem and reinstall it, angry and wait remove ur usb cable and insert it into anoda port, right click on my computer, go to properties, hardware, device manager den click dat guy, if it sees ur modem, try reconnectin again, cool

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 8:27am On May 13, 2008
Donseaun , 1st usurf has nothing to do with whats happening. . . . . . .uninstall ur m0dem & re-instal again. . . .u culd stil use same port it doesnt matter
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2008
Hey i just found out how ultrasurf actually works. It uses your networks DNS server to connect to secure (SSL)proxy servers with fast switching technique, making your surfing both secure and anonymous. The only drawback is on security. Ssl is usually an encrypted connection, but the person managing the server can surely view everything you do with it. So be careful with the sites you visit, as your login details can easily be intercepted. Later
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Donseaun(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2008
uncle drag av done dat o! I jst reintalled d it, and its dsame thing, jesus! Cum save my soul!

Hansibone
i found my modem there o! I wonder y d sh!t aint connectn, angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (169)

Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52