Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (161767 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 8:56am On May 13, 2008
Donseaun, u mean its still telling u dat port is in use??
Are u sure u dnt have any cable selectd in pc suite?? Did u unplug d cable 4rm pc?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 8:57am On May 13, 2008
Are u sure u dnt have any cable selectd in pc suite?? Did u unplug d cable 4rm pc?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 9:00am On May 13, 2008
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Donseaun(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2008
dragnet,i jst finish uninstaling my pc suite, after re.intalling it,it connects, bt d problem nw is that i cant find my modem in d internet options. Wat nxt?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 9:08am On May 13, 2008
powerblaze, thanks for the reminder wink the www is 100% unsafe to s0me extent. . . . . . . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 9:21am On May 13, 2008
Do u have ur m0dem driver stored separately?? If n0t . .n0w re-install ur pc suite & c0nect ur ph0ne to pc suite. . .& try to c0nect d internet wt it for like 5mins. . . .if it c0nects or n0t. .disc0nect it then go to c0nectn manager & make sure the box for ca42 or ca53 is n0t tickd . .if any of them is tickd clik it & it wuld deselect it. . .wait 4 3mins til pc suite tels u "ph0ne disc0nectd via cable" then close & exit
. . .n0w go & check if ur m0dem is instald. if it is instald, query m0dem . .if n0t re-instal it. . .then go chek d properties of ur m0dem under device manager
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Donseaun(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2008
dragnet:

powerblaze, thanks for the reminder wink the www is 100% unsafe to s0me extent. . . . . . . .

DRAGNET HANSIBONE

I wanna say a big thank you to u guys right nw! u really made my day! dont know how to thank u gan sef! right now i'm posting with my P.C, just know that i love the both of you very much, mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Donseaun(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2008
ehen! lets now go to the usurf! i shuld close all mobile connections, done!, connect data cable, done, shuld i connect via pc suite first or connect via usurf? ibe ni wahala ti wa!

drag,by the time i was gonna check th e usurf settings yday, i didnt even enter anything,the stuff automatically detected everything, hw sweet.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 9:32am On May 13, 2008
If u bring that ur 'mwah' mouth near me again I go punch am 4 u tongue . . I w0nder if u d0n brush sef! Since u wake .na 0ntop pc u dey tongue
try usurf
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 9:45am On May 13, 2008
Disc0nect 4rm pc suite!!! use Internet Exp after usurf c0nects
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Donseaun(m): 9:52am On May 13, 2008
lmyo
i don brush jwo! off to give it a trial now! mwah!!!!!!!!!!! i pray it connects sharp sharp sha! God help me o!

let me validate some members on my site 1st.hehehehe
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Donseaun(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2008
swit jesus! the usurf don connect o! i'm noticing the diff its not that much though, i'm off to test the gbai gbai reason i downloaded it.tanx dag!!! mwah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by DrDre1(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2008
Hello guys
Please, would like to get help on how I can use this type of connection too smiley
I'm using a GLO sim 'em em s' via Nokia PC suite.
I use Opera but I also have Internet Explorer
Thanks smiley
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hansibone(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2008
@seun
hw many times wuld i tel u nt 2 mwah at me angry

anyway tank God 4 u n welcom 2 d club.na u n fada n sum odas get magicalwap abi?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by sisqology(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2008
Na destinyndreamz.co.uk me base as topsy, lol
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hansibone(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2008
@sisqo

wat are u sayin?ar u nt suposed 2 b in skol? angry
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by sisqology(m): 9:34pm On May 13, 2008
Na thursday jo! I no even go on wed again, i wan enjoy celtel small
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by sisqology(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2008
Akara ti tu si epo
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2008
sup yal! I plan to do a course on "CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING". Don't worry about the name, its 100% legal. The only school I know in Nigeria that offers the course is New Horizons but its madly expensive. Any others?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Fadajasi(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2008
na our site now,na only sisqo do strong head no join us,i dey c 4 magical wel nw@hansibone
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Fadajasi(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2008
wetin dat proverb mean? wo do sharp sharp 2moro o@sisqo,bye bye to nairaland.*crying*
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2008
Anyone knows how much Nokia 6500 costs? heard its the cheapest 3G phone
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by 4peace(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2008
@power
check here www.slotltd.com click on price list.This will give you more insight into it.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2008
@all . . , twees . . .how can N70 (music edition) be N26,500 and N70 be N26,000
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 15, 2008
Safari + celtel angry

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 10:37pm On May 15, 2008
info,Safari + celtel = ??
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hansibone(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2008
@info

seamonkey + celtel = grin
internet explorer + celtel = grin
mozilla firefox + celtel = grin
opera + celtel = grin

@drag

can u visit secure sites now?like check ur mail
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 10:58pm On May 15, 2008
hansi, the last time I tried it I culdnt o! Even after changn d IP & p
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 15, 2008
dragnet:

Not connecting angry

hansibone:

can u visit secure sites now?like check your mail

Who? me?
Who? me?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by DrDre1(m): 1:00am On May 16, 2008
Please can anyone be of help
Want to know if it's possible to improve my connection
I use a GPRS activated GLO sim + Nokia phone
I use Https:// proxy servers
Would appreciate it if there are other things that I can add to this to make it better
Thanks smiley
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hayprof(m): 1:10am On May 16, 2008
dragnet:

. . the safari browser, requires a fast internet connection to run. . wink
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 6:56am On May 16, 2008
No wonder angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (169)

Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN?