Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? (2309 Views)

What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? / Top-5 Reasons Why Women Cheat And How To Prevent It / TOP-5 Reasons Why Women Cheat And How To Prevent It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by goofie: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
lola.luv:

Yes, we were!grin
I know you want me to elaborate...wink

pls spare me d details..we babes understnd ourselves wink.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by lolaluv1(f): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
^^
Lol.
You may be wrong, you know!
Anyways. Moving ooonnnnn!!grin
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
Minimize touching when kissing.
Sit upright when kissing.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 15, 2012
I'll dress like this.

But seriously, lola.luv already spoke my mind.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella: I'll dress like this.

lwkmd...you dey walayi..lmao
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2012
what about simply standing for what you desire?! there is absolutely NO way i can fukc/do something with someone i am not willing to mount, NONE! and the best way for me to do so is to be direct about it to her, and simply tell her:"babe, you look amazing and i would chop you in a minute, BUT if i do so, I probably wont respect you in the morning and in the morning your ass will be thrown out with a "i will call you!!".......so since i really want to make something special out of this, lets take it slow (aka the right way) as we have all the rest of our lives to fukc like rabbits and make beautiful babies"

if she still put pressure on me to fukc her that day, i will rightfully do so, and subsequently do exactly what i said i would...... throw her out in the morning and put her name at the top of my boootay call list, lol!
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by lolaluv1(f): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella: I'll dress like this.

He he he!!
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by cowgurl: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2012
^^Lol.

@topic,
'l just tune my mind and tell myself Don't do it gurl! and click I won't.

But if I wanna, why not.
It's just gonna be crazily fun and I won't feel hurt in any way! But when I get home, 'l definitely Lmsao and harder when he calls back!

@Uj, how u holding up dear?
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by UjSizzle(f): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2012
cowgurl: ^^Lol.

@topic,
'l just tune my mind and tell myself Don't do it gurl! and click I won't.

But if I wanna, why not.
It's just gonna be crazily fun and I won't feel hurt in any way! But when I get home, 'l definitely Lmsao and harder when he calls back!

@Uj, how u holding up dear?
As well as i can dear, thanx smiley. Hope u're doing great too
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by fairygeh(f): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2012
Meet in a neutral place if its a 1st date,dnt go having dates in an hotel with sumone you don't wanna have s e x with cos even if the spirit is saying No,the body might be responding and BOOM the deed is done.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by cowgurl: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Glad you are. Sure, I am as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Choose Between My Two Crushes. / 8 Reasons Why To Have Sex Every Day / 15 Creative And Romantic Valentine’s Day Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.