Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (19900 Views)

Pakistan President Security Chief Killed / Syria Threatens Retaliation For Israeli Airstrike / Hamas Military Commander Killed By Israeli Airstrike In Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2012
sleekdot:

Zionist media? What a daft copout. If Syria could bring in weapon from aid agency why not Palestine

And In you retardation ask what happened in the Biafran war. Ask anyone if the Federal govt didnt ask to inspect Red Cross

[img]http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1350&dat=19690805&id=5QwwAAAAIBAJ&sjid=7QEEAAAAIBAJ&pg=7419,5557144[/img]

your brain is smaller than that of ant.with the sophistication of isreal control of Palestinian border it very impossible to smuggle arms through that means.the only way the Palestinians get weapons is through tunnels from Egypt. and for the biafra nonsense you bring up does Nigeria government control biafran borders the way isrealite does to Palestinians. guy just be factual for onces.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2012
all4naija: Okay nationalist!

When last have u put ur black *SS on the african continent to call those who live an contribute to the advancement of africans Nationalist
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2012
davidylan:

this is senseless and a flaky way of saying what we all knew... there really was NOTHING like an independent arab palestinian nation prior to 1948. To compare it to the American indians is even sillier. The American indians were an independent nation (most of which still exit today with their identity intact) more than 400 yrs ago. The palestinians claim to have had an independent nation as early as 60 yrs ago... we had radios, cameras and videos then... where is the evidence?

So, Palestinians dont have any right to fight occupation and for lands stolen from them, because they never had an "independent Arab Palestinian" nation, and dont have their "identity intact", right? grin

davidylan:

1. Cherokee nation, yoruba nation... that is a silly copout because as at 60 yrs ago, pretty much most nations now had recognized nation states with boundaries. Why was this solely different for the "palestinians"?

2. In your second statement you completely contradict yourself... palestinians were ruled by Ottoman Caliphs until 1920 then suddenly chose not to have a recognized leader or nation state of any note after 1921?

1. Because the Zionist have done there job very well!

2. Yeah, the Palestinians never had a "recognized" leader.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2012
Maple:

So, Palestinians dont have any right to fight occupation and for lands stolen from them, because they never had an "independent Arab Palestinian" nation, and dont have their "identity intact", right? grin

rather than just shining teeth in a bid to deflect your fact-free diatribe, why dont you show us exactly where these "occupied" lands are? Afterall jordan controlled the westbank in 1949-1967 and no one talked about "occupation".
Why have you failed to tell us why an alleged palestinian nation that has existed since 1600 needed to find an Egyptian in Yasser Arafat to lead them from 1967 till his death huh? Why is his successor an Egyptian also?
Why did the first grand mufti of "palestine" regard himself as a southern syrian? Perhaps you should address those facts instead of grinning like a dishonest child who has been caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

Maple:
1. Because the Zionist have done there job very well!

2. Yeah, the Palestinians never had a "recognized" leader.

The palestinians never had a "recognized" leader? Why? They felt like living like nomads? The illogical idiocy of your excuses is pathetic.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 16, 2012
davidylan:

What is most interesting about this verbiage above is that... if indeed the palestinian arabs existed as a people under the ottomans from 1516, why exactly were virtually all their rulers from 1948 and below all citizens of completely different countries? undecided Isnt it funny that Haj Amin Al-Husseini considered himself a southern Syrian citizen (even though he was born in Jerusalem) up until French-Syrian war?
Why exactly were Yassar Arafat and Abu Mazen Egyptian born and bred by egyptian parents? the palestinians could not find a single person from "palestine" to rule over them?

The palestinians never had a "recognized" leader? Why? They felt like living like nomads? The illogical idiocy of your excuses is pathetic.

King Abdullah of Jordan is from the Hashemite ruling family who were originally from the Hejaz region of Saudi Arabia. King Faisal 1 was the king of Greater Syria (Syria,Lebanon) in 1920, and later king of Iraq from 1921-1933, and he was from the Hashemite ruling family as well. King Foud 1 was the ruler of Egypt before he was deposed by Gamal Abdul Nasser, He had his family origins in Turkey. The Al Saud family ruling Saudi Arabia, and for whom the country is named after, have their origins in Greater Syria. The present ruling family in Bahrain, have their origins in Hejaz, Saudi Arabia.

Since these nations/states rulers have/had their origins outside the country/state they govern(ed), does/did that make their subjects foreigners on their own lands?

I need not even go that far with you. In your country Nigeria (I presume you are Nigerian), the Emirs ruling the Hausa states of Kano , Adamawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Gombe, Gobir etc are Fulanis with origins in Sokoto. Also, the El-Kanemi ruling dynasty has been ruling the Kanuri people in Borno State for almost 200 years now, and they are originally not Kanuris, but Shuwa Arabs who migrated to Kanem - Borno region few centuries back. These were strong nation states with geographical boundaries and fully functioning governmental,educational & military structures in place, long before any European stepped foot in the newly carved geographical boundary today known as Nigeria.

Another question I have for you is this, had the British allowed foreigners from Europe to occupy a part of Northern Nigeria, would you then say the Hausa or Kanuri inhabitants of these lands have no just cause to fight and resist such occupation, because they werent ruled or led by people originally from their regions in the first place?

Obviously, you do not have enough knowledge of the cultural & historical dynamics of nation states in your country Nigeria, not to talk of the Middle East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2012
Maple:

Yes, I have a simple reliable source for you, Its called A BRIEF HISTORY OF PALESTINE - FOR DUMMIES!

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/a-brief-history-of-palestine.html

Whether Palestine existed as a nation or not is unimportant. What is important is, there were/are people living in the geographical region called Palestine. Just like there were native Americans in the American continent, they were persecuted, robbed of their lands for the creation of the American Colonies (US, Canada,Mexico etc). The American natives were a nation of tribes with geographical boundaries before Europeans invaded. The fact that US is a member of the UN nation states, does not change the fact that it was created from the land of the American Natives who were made up of several nations in their own respect.

Similarly, Israel is colony created within a geographic boundary called Palestine lived by people (Natives) called Palestinians. The Western world/Zionists drove the Palestinians out of their lands, and tried to wipe them out for good, like they did to the American Natives, but the Palestinians have refused to succumb. This is what this whole conflict is all about, and it is for this same reason I refused to be blinded by sentiments and decide to support Palestinian aspirations. They are the true victims!

BTW, I am still waiting for response to questions I posed to you a day ago. I have again re-attached it below for your perusal.

First and foremost, the lines in bold are where you failed to convince me with you dummy lecture. Indeed, I was like saying this dude just failed woefully!

However, there is no argument Palestinians existed in that region prior to the creation of a Jewish state of present Israel and there also no argument that Israelite as people now Israelis(maybe you might take a cue from Google search to ascertain that) existed there before this so over-drafted dummy lecture about Palestinian history came into being. That is the very reason why I keep saying here that they are the same people(brothers and sisters) or we can say neighbors to differentiate them in the best nuance.

Don't keep bringing in nonsense to convince me of your sentiments because I am not ready to accept unproven held ideas without evidences to support them. Like you are trying to do here - which I think you are struggling to pass across in the form of to-have-something-on-the-table-out-all boohoo.

Seriously, you have not presented evidence in your source and it is obvious you are just being siding with the people for being the underdogs in the fight, though, are quick to provoke the Israelis. The very truth that they allow such terrorist group as Hamas to live in their midst and fire rockets into Israelis cities points out their unexplained supports for the group or just that they can't speak their minds. It is clear the ordinary Palestinians are facing oppression from the same Hamas using Iranian made weapons to fight unnecessarily. This also points to the reason why I can never supported the stand of the Hamas and those supporting them in any way.

If we are to find a lasting solution to this problem there must be need to stop the threats and firing of rockets from Hamas, remove hatred out of minds of the people and come to the dialogue table to discuss the way forward. Not until then the problem is just going to continue escalating and getting wilder in the sense of violence.

Whatever your attempt to exonerate one side and humiliate(in the case of Israel) the other is pointless and I won't be buying into such biased idea.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2012
snydergp:

When last have u put ur black *SS on the african continent? To call those who live and contribute to the advancement of Africa Nationalists.
What are you talking about? Hehehe... grin grin grin
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by citizenisb: 9:49am On Nov 16, 2012
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Rick9(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
juman:

You are deceiving yourself.
hmmm maybe maybe not.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 22, 2012
niggadee: God hates Israel and her destruction is coming from God. You rebellious sinful Jews will NOT get a pass because Jesus was a Jew. The Jews killed Jesus!

Actually the Romans did bruv. lipsrsealed
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by brown3: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2012
oboy u re wright, that is d reason y america is always in d suport and they hav been geting their own sheare of blessing.
Rick9: ISrael cant be defeated remember what God said i will curse those who curse israel and i will bless those who bless israel. Remember that, that is Jesus hometown so God must fight for them.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Madawaki01(m): 5:45am On Nov 27, 2012
So u think jesus was born in isreal?bethlehem and nazareth are both in Palestine now
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by babsG(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2013
[quote author=bigmaut][/quote]u tell me who pucked mary to born jss, satan? Hahahaahaha
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by SharrySteve1: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
eggheaders:

your gross stupidity is making you slow in reasoning.Africans business are attack on daily basis in isreal.the interior minister gave Africans option of self deportation or end up in jail.so u wan go jail.u be unrepenting gay. go lick ur Zionist god's ass jare.

Well I agree with you because I read the same news on http://essayleaks..com/2014/07/Hamas-military-tactics-surprise-Israel.html and this shows that both sides should talk peace now. Enough is enough we can't lose more people like this. Thanks
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by SharrySteve1: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
all4naija: What are you talking about? Hehehe... grin grin grin

You are right but Hamas was cautious and they knew what was coming in terms of ground offensive from Israel. Here is a balanced piece http://greenflagnews..com/2014/08/how-hamas-managed-to-kill-Israeli-soldiers.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared / North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. / US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.