Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market (20013 Views)

The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Photo Of The Day! Triplet Girls Shows Off Swag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by bruno419(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
This woman was spotted begging this morning with her new-born triplets at Awka market, Anambra state. She mentioned that her landlord sent them packing from their home and that her husband doesn't work. So sad!

source;http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/photos-aww-woman-with-triplet-spotted.html

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Mathewa(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
o ga ooooo.... Wow! 1st 2 comment, cum join me dance skelewu
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
awww human right activist or any organization should pls help that poor woman

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by iamtheprincipal: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
I do hope well meaning Nigerians around her neighbourhood of Awka would provide her and/or her husband a job.
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by bruno419(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
do they still exist?
samflexxy:
awww human right activist or any organization should pls help that poor woman
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
shocked : holy krishna!
Begging with triplets.
Innocent babies.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by SAMBARRY: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Where's the hindiot that impregnated this woman to start with

19 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by pretydiva(f): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmm...dis is rily sad
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by MizMyColi(f): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Errrrrr....
I think it's a tradition among some clans of south westerners to beg with their twins or triplets or quadruplets.

It's a ritual of sorts

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by kowema(f): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
They are so many mostly with twins., up to d point that we don't know who is genuine.. Most of them even feel they will draw more sympathy with the babies n thus make quicker n more money.....What ever it is, I don't Eva bother about beggars with limbs...Lets even do analysis, as long as it is tripplets, the news of her delivery will spread even in the hospital and in her neighborhood and people will come and dash her tins , even church people..I am very sure Cus na naija we day and its typical....even if landlord sent dem out, one kind neighbor or relative wud accommodate dem...Finally, A wise woman wud gather the proceeds from the delivery gifts and start a petty business...Like I said, Beggars with limbs dont move me

14 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by cococandy(f): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
How long will they survive like that?
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
nawah ooo.....this public display of the food factory undecided
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by widowhusband: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
ritualistic atimes cos of some cultural, prophet tins etc. If she goes to the gate of ministry of women affairs in her state she may get help faster
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by KanwuliaJara: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
Now, this is what I call GHETTO-FEMINIST!
Allow yourself to be KNOCKED UP BY A BUSH NIGGA. . . . .to end up on the streets with your HOLY BASTARDS OF GENERATIONAL CRIMINALITY!!!!!

TUFIAKWA!!!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Juzzybabe(f): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Its not strange tho...I was told its just a tradition that some tribes believes must be practiced once u have a twin or triplet no matter how wealthy u are. very common in Ibadan.,Ogun etc

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by iykomo0(m): 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
wtf
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by demsid(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
poverty everywhere . who give am belle suppose b held responsible

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by mencade4: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
someone should use his or her tithe to help this woman!
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by purpinkx(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
God does not play Dice - Albert Einstien 2055
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Ezedon(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
we are in a country where the leaders have no plan for their citizens
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Tic4tac(m): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
wtf!
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by soleexx(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
God's good
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by synergycom19: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
samflexxy:
awww human right activist or any 8organization should pls help that poor woman
They are only defending and promoting the rights of terrorists,this is the work of churches, tithes are meant to tackle this kind of problems

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Poor people too dey born. Am sure she has other kids.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by sban(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
So sad. sad
Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by BUSHHUNTER: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
That is SOUTH-BEAST for you grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by kenbee(f): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Shameful act from a shameless woman.
I guess she needs phsyco-councilling cos this her act is caused by low self esteem coupled with poverty-mind set.

Abi na another lady did the yashing for am?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
MizMyColi:
Errrrrr....
I think it's a tradition among some clans of south westerners to beg with their twins or triplets or quadruplets.

It's a ritual of sorts
She was spotted in anambra and that's an eastern state. undecided

26 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by slap1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is a regular sight in Aba.

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by motherlode: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
lipsrsealed survival is first principle of life and that's what she is proving, Lord please send her an helper who would clean up her tears and take care of the innocent babies. Just feeling sorry for them
cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market by mrlaw93(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
I won't say this poo made front page b4 some id1ot start attacking me.. but if i should start posting pictures of beggars with twins @Oshodi, Ikeja, Iyana-Ipaja and so on all in Lagos am sure Seun himself will Ban me. Maybe the Op is from France

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

thank you / Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? / How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.