Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

How Can I Delete Contacts From My BB Without The Contacts Knowing? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Delete Contacts From My BB Without The Contacts Knowing? (3121 Views)

Whatsapp On BB Without BIS Using MTN Sim / Browsing And Downloading Settings For Bb Without Bis. / How To Browse On Bb Without Subsription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Delete Contacts From My BB Without The Contacts Knowing? by dumie(f): 12:43am On Nov 15, 2012
How can I delete contacts from my BB without the contacts being aware?It would look as if I have inactive to them? Any suggestions
Re: How Can I Delete Contacts From My BB Without The Contacts Knowing? by engrhamid(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2012
dumie: How can I delete contacts from my BB without the contacts being aware?It would look as if I have inactive to them? Any suggestions
No way.
*open ur left ear, when his or her bis expired*
grin
Re: How Can I Delete Contacts From My BB Without The Contacts Knowing? by Lexusgs430: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2012
If you wanna delete these contact, the person clearly makes no impact in your life. So why care about hurting their feelings?
Re: How Can I Delete Contacts From My BB Without The Contacts Knowing? by engrhamid(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2012
Lexusgs430: If you wanna delete these contact, the person clearly makes no impact in your life. So why care about hurting their feelings?
exactly! probably he has a skeleton in his cupboard, grin
Re: How Can I Delete Contacts From My BB Without The Contacts Knowing? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2012
There is a way, only if you can byte your left ear.
Re: How Can I Delete Contacts From My BB Without The Contacts Knowing? by walcolm(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2012
you can change your BB but exclude the person when you are reloading your BB contact. that way, you old BB pin will show on the person's phone but they cant reach you
Re: How Can I Delete Contacts From My BB Without The Contacts Knowing? by timbros(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2012
dumie: How can I delete contacts from my BB without the contacts being aware?It would look as if I have inactive to them? Any suggestions

You don chop him money finish, now you wan delete am? Guys don suffer cry
Re: How Can I Delete Contacts From My BB Without The Contacts Knowing? by Donseaun(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2012
walcolm: you can change your BB but exclude the person when you are reloading your BB contact. that way, you old BB pin will show on the person's phone but they cant reach you

so make she buy new bb cos she won delete person.... na wa for ya own head ooo
Re: How Can I Delete Contacts From My BB Without The Contacts Knowing? by Finconizer: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
Yes it is possible to delete a contact without the person knowing just read this tutorial smiley http://fincoapps.com/Tutorials/Delete%20BBM%20PINS.php

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Note Pro Or Infinix Hot Note?? / Please How Do I Unbrick My Xperia S Arc Lt18i? / A Personal Message For Nairalanders Of The Phone Segment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.