Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Am Contesting For Governorship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Contesting For Governorship (1391 Views)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar In 1991 When He Contested For Governorship Election / FG Closes Land Borders Till Sunday For Governorship Elections / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Contesting For Governorship by itocoonlin(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2006
HELLO FRIENDS,
WELL AM WRITTING TO TELL U MY MISSION COME 2007 AM CONTESTING AS A GOVERNOR OF MY STATE AND I NEED A SUPORT FROM ALL MY NAIRALAND FRIENDS,I HAVE GIVEN 20 JOBS TO 20 MEMBERS HERE AND THERE ARE DOING FINE AM GRATEFUL,THERE CALL ME ON PHONE TO THANK ME AND AM VERY HAPPY THAT ATLEASE I HAVE DONE MUCH,MY COMPANY IS RECRUITING TOO AND WHEN THE FORM IS OUT I WILL MAIL U.PLZ VOTE FOR ME COME 2007 FOR GOVERNOR OF CROS RIVER STATE.
THANKS
Re: Am Contesting For Governorship by OldGlory1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2006
Are u serious? I guess you will start by telling us why we should vote or support you, I am not from that state, but i think you need to at the least get the spellling of the state right. It is Cross River State. But Goodluck never the less, the current governor will be a hard act to follow.
Re: Am Contesting For Governorship by Odeku(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2006
this guy is joking, he cant even lead a local govt talk the less of a state. abeg go to sleep
Re: Am Contesting For Governorship by Ajibel(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
cheesy
Re: Am Contesting For Governorship by apoti(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
itocoonlin: HELLO FRIENDS,
WELL AM WRITTING TO TELL U MY MISSION COME 2007 AM CONTESTING AS A GOVERNOR OF MY STATE AND I NEED A SUPORT FROM ALL MY NAIRALAND FRIENDS,I HAVE GIVEN 20 JOBS TO 20 MEMBERS HERE AND THERE ARE DOING FINE AM GRATEFUL,THERE CALL ME ON PHONE TO THANK ME AND AM VERY HAPPY THAT ATLEASE I HAVE DONE MUCH,MY COMPANY IS RECRUITING TOO AND WHEN THE FORM IS OUT I WILL MAIL U.PLZ VOTE FOR ME COME 2007 FOR GOVERNOR OF CROS RIVER STATE.
THANKS

You need to first read Brighter Grammar 1,2,3 and improve on your spelling.
Then we will re-assess you again

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Prepare For Post-world Cup Xenophobia Threat / ‘South West To Back Ibb’ / India Are Still Battling With Power Cuts, So Give GEJ Time To Tackle Problem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.