Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

What Should I Advice This Guy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Should I Advice This Guy? (470 Views)

See What This Guy Wrote After Pastor Passworded Church Wi-fi / This 'guy' Lied / This Guy Must Be Banned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Advice This Guy? by godonzoki(m): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2012
[b][/b] I gat this frnd that loves his gf very very much and is ready to take it to the nxt level.She also loves him so so much and the hv bn dating 4 2yrs nw without any major issues apart frm light disagreements that they settle in less than 10 mins. B4 they started Dating, they both had their specifications of the kind of person they wanted n as God would hv it, they both match 95% of their specification. Infact, hw they met is a testimony that God planned their union.
But the issue is that, the gal went to a prayer house sort of church recently on invitation n a "prophet" picked ha out n told ha that the person she is dating is not the one 4 ha. She wz considering goin to confirm frm somwhere else.meanyl,this guy is so so devastated n confused bc neva in his life has he eva loved sombody like he loves dis gal up to d point that he is d one sponsoring her through the university. Pls what wud u advice? Cud it b that the prophet is lieing or does it mean that God does not want their happiness?(NO) . Pls advice cos the way he is goin, I can't handle him again
Re: What Should I Advice This Guy? by Image123(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2012
Life is a funny road. D wise
depend on dia knees yl fools
depend on dia
Re: What Should I Advice This Guy? by kokolet007(f): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2012
Personally I dnt believe God works dat way anylonger!der are folks of fake prophet out there bt it surely depends on d gals belief,mayb she's a celestial member or so
.....The best way is to pray nd seek for his guidance! And also follow his heart,God dnt choose for people again!
Re: What Should I Advice This Guy? by k2039: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2012
I cant tell if the prophet is lying or not.

But personaly since your friend and fiance are both christians they should have prayed and found out from God personaly if the maariage is His will or not.

The fact that they are compatible and that they love each other doesnt necessarily mean they will have a happy marriage(I have matured enough to know Love is not enough and besides everything wont remain the way it is now)

So my whole point is this [size=14pt]if[/size] the prophet is right then that marriage will certainly not work(she wont be happy).

My2Cent will be for both of them to pray and if they dont have relationship with God to the extent that they can hear from God clearly then they should consult other reliable men of God.
Re: What Should I Advice This Guy? by lecturerdabo(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2012
Is the prophet fake? I DON'T KNOW
BUT
1. What I do know, Not every relationship will end in marriage
2. It is far better and easier to break courtship than it is to break marriage

Having said that let them pray and ask God for direction for He is not an author of confusion rather promised that He has the thought of good for us and not of evil so, if they are gonna be happy in that marriage, God will direct them but if not, He will also show them.

BETTER A HAPPY SINGLE THAN FRUSTRATED COUPLE WITH NO LOVE!

CHEERS!!!
Re: What Should I Advice This Guy? by godonzoki(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
Thanks guys 4 d sincere advice. I jst realised that they wanna do the wedding in 3yrs time bc my frnd jst started an M.sc program in anoda city were as the gal is a 2nd year in anoda city. In the nxt 2yrs, they wud both b out of school n d financial responsibility wud hv lessened on him. I wanna talk to the gal leta in d day to kno we're dis exactly is comming frm.
Re: What Should I Advice This Guy? by AtheistD(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
My 2 cents....

How does she treat him? How does he treat her? How are they both together? What evidence is there that he is not suited for her?

I have seen how these prophets work. If she was 45 with 2 kids.... the prophets would bless and ordain it and of course seal it with some annointing oil and blood of Jesus tongue

(1) (Reply)

A Message That Will Save You From Eternal Destruction. / You Will Get It Only If You Ask / Our Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.