Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

You Will Get It Only If You Ask - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Get It Only If You Ask (472 Views)

If You Should Have N Audience With God, What Will You Ask Him? / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / If God Ask You To Make A Wish, What Would You Ask For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Get It Only If You Ask by ACKCITY: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2012
Large crowds followed Jesus as he came down the mountainside. Suddenly a man with leprosy approached him and knelt before him. “Lord” the man said, “If you are willing, you can heal me and make me clean” Jesus reached out and touched him. “I am willing,” he said, “Be healed!” And instantly the leprosy disappeared.” Matthew 8:1-3

The man with the leprosy was not ashamed to come out in the public where there were thousands of people following Jesus, I am sure within those crowd will be many more sick people who did not ask to be healed either because of shame or because of fear.

What does this tell you- that going to church is not the solution to your problem, but digesting the word of God and communing with Him is the solution to your problem. Many go to church but don’t receive anything from God because they have gone there as spectators and not to receive the word of God.
http://www.ackcity.net/you-will-get-it-only-if-you

(1) (Reply)

Nothing More To Ask For But For His Mercy / Husband Or Boyfriend? / Test For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.