Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,974 members, 7,841,721 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Banks To Commence Bio-metric Data Capture For Customers. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks To Commence Bio-metric Data Capture For Customers. (6885 Views)

FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide / China Restaurants and quest for customers / EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks To Commence Bio-metric Data Capture For Customers. by babaowo: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
babaowo: ... lol, its already begin in asia, eg s/korea, japan and other, they have using eye contact to access their info since
...clone generation is at hand,every is gonna become robot soon lol
Re: Banks To Commence Bio-metric Data Capture For Customers. by GeneralGaricks: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
fermlad: Oya Nao....the preparation for d reign of d anti-christ! little by little, it's becomin real. Rememba, without d "mark 666", u cant transact biz wt d bank.... the end of d world is near beloved, repent and be converted today! Jesus is coming soon! PEACE!

Well said, the bible doesnt lie.

1 Like

Re: Banks To Commence Bio-metric Data Capture For Customers. by etchel(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
No to this.
Re: Banks To Commence Bio-metric Data Capture For Customers. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
Billyonaire: so what happened to all passports and information that customers fill when opening acct. this is getting childish.

I really wonder.
Re: Banks To Commence Bio-metric Data Capture For Customers. by Lawconfessor(f): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2012
GOD!!! We were asked to pay for change of I.D, little Dd we knw deir intention, wen we got d msg to go n collect d ready I.D, it turned out to be a biometric I.D.

Opening a compulsory acc for everyone......I first checked weda any funny mark or number wz on it.

GOD PLEASE HELP US.
JESUS, MARY & JOSEPH I LOVE....Save Us oooooo

1 Like

Re: Banks To Commence Bio-metric Data Capture For Customers. by Lawconfessor(f): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2012
GOD!!! We were asked to pay for change of I.D, little Dd we knw deir intention, wen we got d msg to go n collect d ready I.D, it turned out to be a biometric I.D.

Opening a compulsory acc for everyone......I first checked weda any funny mark or number wz on it.

GOD PLEASE HELP US.
JESUS, MARY & JOSEPH I LOVE U....Save Us oooooo
Re: Banks To Commence Bio-metric Data Capture For Customers. by a1solution: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
Only the foolish ones would attribute this execise to 666 mark.
Re: Banks To Commence Bio-metric Data Capture For Customers. by trolling(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
in the nearest future u wont be able to buy,sell,rent,travell, study or do anything except you are in the biometric and world database,except you have the chip in your body injected forcefully into your body or deceitfully, you either choose the mark of the beast or you have faith like Abraham that believed Yah will provide for him if he didnt have anything
Re: Banks To Commence Bio-metric Data Capture For Customers. by jkross(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
as long as WESTY is not affected sha
Re: Banks To Commence Bio-metric Data Capture For Customers. by Revolva(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2012
Billyonaire: so what happened to all passports and information that customers fill when opening acct. this is getting childish.
The thing sef tire me what do they need bio metric again I will just close my accounts and remain with one bank oo not too long ago we updated all our bank infos with our banks and now again bio metric - dem no no where dey pain dem
Re: Banks To Commence Bio-metric Data Capture For Customers. by abdullkabar(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2012
Watx wit dis bio metric scanning gàn ná?my fingerprint don dey fade oo..2 much scanning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Presidency, A Historic Error – Tinubu / Fuel Scarcity Persists In Abuja Despite Fg’s Order / Are Culprits Stripped Before Being Jailed In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.