Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Farming for business : Ideas - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Farming for business : Ideas (20713 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Farming For Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming for business : Ideas by neksummi(m): 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nice thread. Keep up the good work.
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
Apart from petroleum , Nigeria is blessed with different agricultural products which when processed ,package and exported it can fetch up to 60% of the country exchange revenue . in this write dup I will be looking at processing and packaging vegetable oil. Vegetable oil palm oil, palm kernel oil, soybeans sesame oil, melon, Coconut oil to mention a few
Raw Materials
The raw materials for processing vegetable oil include palm kernel fruits, sesame seed, coconut , soya beans seed , groundnut. All these raw materials are planted in good commercial quantity in the country. Therefore to source these raw materials is not a big challenge you only need to understand the season associated with each raw material. They are cheaper during the harvesting season.
Uses of Vegetable oil
Vegetable oil has numerous uses, vegetable oil is the main ingredient in margarine, butter , soap making, the pharmaceutical industries, the food processing and beverage industries. All most all homes in the country used vegetable oil
It might interest you to know that after oil is milled from the various raw materials the cake is used as a raw materials for poultry feed and other animal feed, it is a major source of protein for animal intake.
Market for Vegetable oil
The demand for vegetable oil is very high , statist shows that the demand far over weigh supply by 60% . There is also increase for the various uses of vegetable oil. The demand for vegetable oil is not limited to Nigeria but across the globe. Most of the vegetable oil that you used assuming that is gotten from groundnut actually is refined palm oil. ( topic for another day)
Machinery
the machinery required for this business depends on the type and capacity that an investor want to used. However the major machines required are
a) Crusher \
b) Toaster
c) Filter
d) Presser and refining
e) Storage tanks \
f) Scale
An investor can decide to used local(fabricated ) or foreign machines depending on your taste and capital base
Packaging
Packaging is very important aspect to pay action to, if consumption is local, it could package in P.E.T bottles if it is for international consumption then the packaging regulation of the buyer country has to be check out.
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by ICHYYDYYVR(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
What can I import legally from Nigeria to Italy
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by naijacutee(f): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
Nice ideas here. This is a great thread to follow.
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 5:41am On Feb 09, 2013
Moderator, please kindly reinstate the name of the thread back to MAKING MILLIONS OFF FARMERS, the farming business ideas you change it to doesnt make sense to me. I'm always looking looking at agric value chain not farming.
You do not motivate me to write on what i am not experience in and thereby you are creating problems for me.
Moderator, if you have carefully read between the line of the thread, it doesnt talking about farming but the valuechain aspect of agric.
Let me put it to you that there is nothing wrong(illegal) about making millions off farmers.
Thank you for reinstating back the name of the thread. MAKING MILLIONS OFF FARMERS.

1 Like

Re: Farming for business : Ideas by bolayei: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2013
God/Allah whatever we wish to call him bless you greatly, this is what i have always wanted to know about and one of the reasons alot of people are still abroad not knowing what to venture into in Nigeria,We must remember Nigeria was formed from a company and mainly because of its agricultural produce that the white man then export to their country for packaging. I really commend the op for this post and will be following it.I will like to meet up one on one when next i am in nigeria you could be my ticket back home as the main thing holding alot of us back is what do we invest in that is consistent not temporary. i buy into all these idea and could you let me know the advantage of having a export license to united kingdom and opportunites derived from having such a license.

Once again thank you for this post

please email : ebolaye12@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by zogo(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
You can try Heliculture (Scientific Snail Farming.)You'll be amazed at the potentials and oportunities in the business. Grab it here: www.snailfarmingng..com

I will see you @ the top!
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 2:12am On Feb 12, 2013
ICHYYDYYVR: What can I import legally from Nigeria to Italy
they are agro products that you can export from Nigeria to Itay but first they must a demand from them. that what will determine the type of agro products that will be needed.
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 2:16am On Feb 12, 2013
ICHYYDYYVR: What can I import legally from Nigeria to Italy
they are agro products that you can export from Nigeria to Itay but first they must a demand from them. that what will determine the type of agro products that will be needed.
bolayei: God/Allah whatever we wish to call him bless you greatly, this is what i have always wanted to know about and one of the reasons alot of people are still abroad not knowing what to venture into in Nigeria,We must remember Nigeria was formed from a company and mainly because of its agricultural produce that the white man then export to their country for packaging. I really commend the op for this post and will be following it.I will like to meet up one on one when next i am in nigeria you could be my ticket back home as the main thing holding alot of us back is what do we invest in that is consistent not temporary. i buy into all these idea and could you let me know the advantage of having a export license to united kingdom and opportunites derived from having such a license.

Once again thank you for this post

please email : ebolaye12@yahoo.co.uk
thanks for the motivation, i will send you a mail.

Making millions from agro exports

when you hear of exporting agricultural products from Nigeria what agro products comes to you mind, is it cocoa, charcoal, sesame seed or cashew , do you know that mango is also an export products , it is exported mostly to China . Exporting agro products does have a potential gain for investors , you have foreign exchange , you could also draw the export incentives to draw after exporting , but it pays to add value to what you are exporting , the exporter exporting garri is adding value to cassava and of course it must will be will packaged, the export incentive is measured by what value you add to the raw material. , I’m going to run through a list of agro products that can be exported from Nigeria.
1. Bitterkola
2. Beans
3. Cashew
4. Cassava chips
5. Cassava flour
6. Catfish
7. Coconut oil
8. Charcoal
9. Chill pepper
10. Cocoa beans
11. Cotton
12. Fruits (Mango pineapple
13. Gallstone
14. Garri
15. Garlic
16. Ginger
17. Groundnut
18. Groundnut oil
19. Gum Arabic
20. Honey
21. Hibiscus flower (Zobo leaf )
22. Irish Potatoes
23. Kolanut
24. Ofada Rice
25. Ogbono
26. Okro
27. Palm Kernel oil
28. Palm kernel shell
29. Palm kernel cake
30. Palm oil
31. Plantain flour
32. Palm wine
33. Sesame seed
34. Shea Butter
35. Shrimps
36. Snail
37. Soya bean
38. Sorghum
39. Yam
40. Yam flour
You could add to the list, later I will look at how to source this raw material and the season

1 Like

Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
Make N15,000 Profit for Every N35,000 Invested As Distributor
Beans on point is a new product that seek to saves time of consumers by offering Beans that has been carefully selected, it has the following advantage
 No preservative
 No chaff
 No dirt
 Hygienic packaged
It comes in 1kg and 2kg. , 1kg is N350 while 2kg is N700
If you are interested to be a distributor as distributor you can sell for 1kg for N450- N500 depending on your location and 2kg for N900.
there are 10 packs of 1kg in a carton going for N3,500 if you decide to sell for N450-N500 the profit you make is N1000-N1500 so for 10 cartons they profit will be N15,000
So if you are interested please give us a call . 07034706326(iniobong)
see pictures below

Re: Farming for business : Ideas by respectment(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2013
respectment: I would like someone to please give me some information on how I can make money from plantain and Palm oil business as a Student, Email me @ respectment@yahoo.com
NO RESPONSE YET
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by respectment(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2013
iniobong888:

Make N15,000 Profit for Every N35,000 Invested As Distributor
Beans on point is a new product that seek to saves time of consumers by offering Beans that has been carefully selected, it has the following advantage
 No preservative
 No chaff
 No dirt
 Hygienic packaged
It comes in 1kg and 2kg. , 1kg is N350 while 2kg is N700
If you are interested to be a distributor as distributor you can sell for 1kg for N450- N500 depending on your location and 2kg for N900.
there are 10 packs of 1kg in a carton going for N3,500 if you decide to sell for N450-N500 the profit you make is N1000-N1500 so for 10 cartons they profit will be N15,000
So if you are interested please give us a call . 07034706326(iniobong)
see pictures below

Good one can email me more of the sample pictures of this package. Respectment@yahoo.com, also Is the beans fast to cook.
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
respectment: NO RESPONSE YET
i am very sorry, i have send in a mail to your box, you can do palm oil business as a student, the idea is that palm oil sell higher in the Northern part of the country than in the south, so you have to source palm oil from a cheaper place in the south or east and then sell high in the North. you can also export palm oil, thirdly you can sell it out to be refined and turn into something i wouldnt mention here For plantain you can turn it into flour or chips, if you turn it into flour i will give you buyers who will be interested or you can pack it yourself and fortified it according to NAFDAC regulation and you will be ready for the market.
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by sunky644(m): 4:49am On Mar 12, 2013
Nice thread OP, may God bless you abundantly for opening people's eyes to this great opportunity. Kindly send me your comprehensive feasibility report to sunjoks@yahoo.com
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
Making money from seasoning [b]and spice
[/b]
Imagine your food without any spice or seasoning , unimaginable expect your are a vegetarian .How you ever dream of making your own branded spices or seasoning ? would it be a tall dream if you could wrestle market share of the seasoning and spice industry among the market leader like Maggi cube from Nestle plc or knorr and Royco from unliver Plc
I came upon this great combination of spices and herbs that can is mix together into seasoning and spice, the great combination has been in used for over hundreds years by this tribe of people. When you used this seasoning you are not only adding flavor to your food, but you are at the same time fortifying yourself against: a look at some of the health benefit of this seasoning :
• Increase the natural defense of the body
• Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain \
• Lowers the appearance of wrinkles and also beautifies the skin
• Promotes the normal function of the liver and kidney
• Serves as anti-oxidant
• Regulates the normal function of sugar and blood
• Relief menstrual pains and crams
On my research I found out that this seasoning has more vitamins and minerals than any seasoning products presently in Nigeria market. It means that it has the capability to stand compete favorably with market leader in the seasoning industry. Now this products call for two things .
If you are interested in this then put a call across, remember it comes with a price.
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by TGR: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2013
Please i am interested in the corn storage and processing. please can anyone email me more information and possibly a feasibility study on Yam and potatoes storage? My email is Frankkyov@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
TGR: Please i am interested in the corn storage and processing. please can anyone email me more information and possibly a feasibility study on Yam and potatoes storage? My email is Frankkyov@gmail.com
thanks

Let me use this question of yours to look at corn storage and processing. first of there are many reasons why people storage agro products. Manufacturing companies store to take advantage of price and season , entrepreneur stock to make profit. Let take corn as our case study here. During the harvest season for corn it is possible to get corn for N2,500 per bag of 100kg in the rural communities, if you go deeper into some northern states during the harvest season you can get it cheaper from the farm.From two months after harvesting season the prices rises to N4,000- N5,000 per 100kg bag, three months to four months after the price soars up to N6,000-N7500 it could also rise to N10,000 to N13,000.So there is also 100%-300% profit to make depending on how the market swing and the duration.
Now this depends on your location, the prices differs from state to state ,However they are some other factors that affect the price which i wouldnt want to include here . it is always cheaper in Kaduna, Kano, Nassarawa,Benue, kogi, Abuja.

For corn processing, they are many ways to process corn it depends on what you want to use the corn for, you can process corn in corn starch( Custard) and you can also used corn for flakes, it is also used for flour , binder for food manufacturers and a whole lot .
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by owelle22(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
nice one bro......please a need a feasibility on cassava processing business owelleanthony@yahoocom
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by phillip001(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
iniobong888
thanks for your post, I want to go into snail and uGu farming, how do you see it?
I wish we can have an agric section here
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
Wow, it been a while I put pen to paper or rather I wrote on my topic creative ideas on food processing. Work has been so demanding but it has also been a learning curve for me. I had been tutored on some new ways of processing some numerous agro products that are abound in Nigeria. Before I take a dive into what I am about unfold today, let appreciate those that call me to inspire and motivate me on this work, I feel good about it and a big thank you to you all .
Going down memory lane in the good old days, taking bread and tea was a normal menu for breakfast or dinner, it was either borvita pronto or lipton, lipton was quite common with milk or without. Lipton had the monopoly when teabags was considered , then enter TOP TEA into the market after then, this two brand has dominate the tea industry in Nigeria without rivals. Taking tea has it advantage such as :
1. Tea contains antioxidants. tea's antioxidants protect your body from the ravages of aging and the effects of pollution.
2. Tea may reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke. Unwanted blood clots formed from cholesterol and blood platelets cause heart attack and stroke. Drinking tea may help keep your arteries smooth and clog-free.
3. Tea protects your bones.
4. Tea bolsters your immune defenses. Drinking tea may help your body's immune system fight off infection..
5. Tea protects against cancer. Thank the polyphenols, the antioxidants found in tea, once again for their cancer-fighting effects. While the overall research is inconclusive, there are enough studies that show the potential protective effects of drinking tea to make adding tea to your list of daily beverages.
6. Tea is calorie-free. Tea doesn't have any calories, unless you add sweetener or milk
7. Tea increases your metabolism.( good news for ladies and guys that are orbo) weight Lots of people complain about a slow metabolic rate and their inability to lose weight. Green tea has been shown to actually increase metabolic rate so that you can burn 70 to 80 additional calories by drinking just five cups of green tea per day.
Don’t get me wrong I am not doing advertorial for tea companies. I discovered two products that if well package will gave this two rivals a serious challenge in the market. The raw material for making this tea is more than abundant in Nigeria. Unfortunately nobody is taking advantage of this. I will not mention the basic raw materials here , but for any interested investor give a call or email then I go into details .
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
Picture for thought( how you ever come across can moi-moi )
See and feel what the mind can achieve
[img][/img]
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 12:02am On Jun 05, 2013
Picture for thought( how you ever come across can moi-moi )
See and feel what the mind can achieve
[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Farming for business : Ideas by abiola75: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
Please bro can u send the visibility study about yam and potato processing to my email.abiolaokunade@yahoo.com,thanks
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by abiola75: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
iniobong888:
thanks wonderiyke

How to process yam into yam flour used as pounded yam

Pound yam is eaten in every state in the country, Nigerian aboard also enjoy this meal, but come to think of it, the energy that goes into preparing pounding yams is not for weakling, in some places the ladies do the cooking while the men do the pounding , while in some places the women do the cooking and the pounding ( no be small work )So if you go into Yam flour processing and packing you are actually selling convenient and time to your consumers, you saving time to do the pounding and the energy. So package yam flour that will be ready in 5-10 minutes.
The basic raw material needed for this venture is yam and we have abundant in Nigeria, the good news is that Nigeria is the largest producers of yam in the World. A lot of states plant yam, some in commercial quantities while other in small quantities. States like Niger Benue, kogi, Abuja Anambra, Cross river, all have in commercial quantities, however it is important to note that is not all type of yams specie that is used for yam flour .
The technology behind yam flour is simple

Sorting and Peeling:
This is the first step in yam flour process, you have to sort the yam out, some tubers could be rotten or even different species from what you order, so you have to be careful at this stage. Peeling is the next step after sorting, this can be done manually with kitchen knives, but if you have the money there is a machines that peels .
Washing :
After peeling, you are required to wash the peel yam in water to remove sand and dirt
Boiling:
After washing the tubers are slice into different sizes and boiled with a boiler to a certain level, expertise is very much required at this stage, for an entrepreneur you could start with a local fabricate boiler, it actually comes in different sizes , you can get the smallest between N350,000 to N450,000 depending on where you resides.
Dry
After boiling, the yam is sieved and dry with a dryer to certain moisture level. The dryer can also be fabricated locally, the prices depends on the size you want.
Milling
After drying to a certain moisture level the yam will be milled into flour, there are different milling machines in the market, but according to NAFDAC regulation the milling machine must be made of stainless steel, this is to avoid rusting of the metal. This you can get for between N75, 000 to N120, 000 depending on the thickness of stainless steel used.

Fortifying:
There are certain vitamins that are required to be added to your yam flour , this vitamins are regulated by NAFDAC . You will need a mixer to get this done, you can get a local fabricated mixer depending on the on the number of bags it can mix per time you can get the smallest from N250,000 to N450,000.
Packaging :
This is the final stage, you need a packaging machine for flour, which comes in different sizes ranging from N2,500,000 to N6,000,000 this depending on the numbers of packs packaging per minute, However as a young entrepreneur who wants to starts packaging yam flour you could get a semi sealing machine that you will used for sealing , these machines goes for N70,000 to N150,000 , when you have grown with large order you can then buy the packaging as demands increases.

NAFDAC
NAFDAC is the regulating government agencies that regulation your operation, so you must maintain their standards . they are they as a watch dog
please can u send the visibility study on yam and potato procession to my email pls.abiolaokunade@yahoo.com
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
abiola75: Please bro can u send the visibility study about yam and potato processing to my email.abiolaokunade@yahoo.com,thanks
i have send in your mail thanks .
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by chally02(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
@iniobong888
You are doing a great job here.....wow am really impressed and intrigue by the level of knowledge you have, Nigerians youths really your type to motivate us and open our eyes to such sectors of the economy, hw I wish the government can see this.....God bless your good works
Please I will like you to send the feasibility study of yam flour and garri packaging to my mail
Charlesdagreat@gmail.com
A big thanks once again
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by henrimoto(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
mr iniobong, i must commend u 4 dis great job u are doing. kudos 2 u 4 creating and sharing the values and wealth in farming and farm produce with fellow nairalanders. it's quite clear that you reside in the northern part of the country and you're very conversant with most of the areas. most of us that grew up in the western and southern part of the country without going to the north to observe certain things, wouldnt fully know the mega wealth in farming activities. most people still see farming as a kind of work that is left for those that are unfornate in life,rural people, those that are tired of city life, and they decide to retire to the village. many people still think that before you can reap bountifully from farming, you need to start with a very large sum of amount running into millions.no! it's nt like that. it is nt until you plant a seed that you can reap bountifully in farming business. there many aspects of farming activities that one can reap bountifully even with little capital. all you just need is good imformation about the farming activity you are engaged in. THE MANY ASPECTS OF FARMING BUSINESS. (1) planting. (2) agro produce storage. (3) marketing of agro produce. (4) agro produce processing. (5) packaging of agro processed produce. the op. iniobong. has been trying to let us know the values and wealth in processing of agro produce, and some packageing or repackageing of processed agro produce. there's more to be known about this great subject. what th op. has let out from his bag of knowledge is just a tip of the ice berg. pls, lets learn together,so that we can reap from the wealth of farming business. mr. iniobong thank you for initiating this thread. let it be know to you that you've just start a great course. mr iniobong, u talked about changing the title of this thread. what about something like this....'MAKING MILLIONS FROM COMMON FARM PRODUCE' OR 'MAKING MILLIONS WITH COMMON FARM PRODUCE'
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by Afoskalex(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2013
iniobong888: i have send in your mail thanks .
. Pls send the feasibilty study of yam flour,maize and exportation to this e'mail address: afoskalex2007@gmail.com
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
Afoskalex: . Pls send the feasibilty study of yam flour,maize and exportation to this e'mail address: afoskalex2007@gmail.com have send in the reply to your box.

i want to register here that feasibility study is a report that is carefully research on, if a particular business is viable or not so it is not a page document, so please people should not assume that it is free , it cost money and time to arrange one. So feasibility study has a price . thanks.

[quote author=henrimoto]mr iniobong, i must commend u 4 dis great job u are doing. kudos 2 u 4 creating and sharing the values and wealth in farming and farm produce with fellow nairalanders. it's quite clear that you reside in the northern part of the country and you're very conversant with most of the areas. most of us that grew up in the western and southern part of the country without going to the north to observe certain things, wouldnt fully know the mega wealth in farming activities. most people still see farming as a kind of work that is left for those that are unfornate in life,rural people, those that are tired of city life, and they decide to retire to the village. many people still think that before you can reap bountifully from farming, you need to start with a very large sum of amount running into millions.no! it's nt like that. it is nt until you plant a seed that you can reap bountifully in farming business. there many aspects of farming activities that one can reap bountifully even with little capital. all you just need is good imformation about the farming activity you are engaged in. THE MANY ASPECTS OF FARMING BUSINESS. (1) planting. (2) agro produce storage. (3) marketing of agro produce. (4) agro produce processing. (5) packaging of agro processed produce. the op. iniobong. has been trying to let us know the values and wealth in processing of agro produce, and some packageing or repackageing of processed agro produce. there's more to be known about this great subject. what th op. has let out from his bag of knowledge is just a tip of the ice berg. pls, lets learn together,so that we can reap from the wealth of farming business. mr. iniobong thank you for initiating this thread. let it be know to you that you've just start a great course. mr iniobong, u talked about changing the title of this thread. what about something like this....'MAKING MILLIONS FROM COMMON FARM PRODUCE' OR 'MAKING MILLIONS WITH COMMON FARM PRODUCE'

thanks for the motivation
MAKING MILLIONS WITH FARM PRODUCE that sound cool .
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2013
please anyone in the house that resides in sokoto, please drop your no let me call you. Or you can see in a text to my no. 07034706326 and i will call. Thanks.
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by iniobong888(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
MAKING MONEY FROM GINGER AND SESAME SEED
There are a lot of opportunities in commodity marketing especially in agro commodities. Each agro products has its own peculiarities, and each agro products has its season. So understanding of this peculiarities and seasons is a crucial factor for success in agro commodities business. Each commodity has its own business secrets without an adequate knowledge of these secret you lose money or clients. Let look at two agro products and check the peculiarities. We will consider Ginger and sesame seed.
Ginger is an herb. It is rhizome(underground stem ) used as a spice, medicine, ginger bread , ginger beer and many other things. Ginger like any other agro commodity has a season, like every agro commodity it is cheaper during it season. When we mention season it is actually the harvesting period of a particular commodity. It is interesting to note that during harvesting season, Farmers in Nigeria has a huge challenge of storage thereby making sellers there stock cheap. After season the price climax. The season for ginger is towards the last quarter of the year.
During the harvesting there are two types of crop on ground the new crop and the old crop. Their prices also differs. During the harvesting the prices of the fresh ginger that is clean is quite cheap per ton, while the dry ginger is higher than the fresh ginger.
Most exporters of ginger like dry and split, it is actually at this point that a whole lot of the more you look the less you see happens. After harvesting ginger form the farm you have to clean it up and split to dry. The fresh split ginger is sundry and to reduce moisture content .
If you are not familiar with the ginger terrain you must be buying ginger with chaff, with wood and sometimes stones to make up the weight, dry ginger with molds . A lot of things happen man. Most times if you offered a wrong price then get ready to get ginger chaff.
So to deal on ginger you must trust the source and do you diligent search. You can also make good business process the fresh one to get the dry but you have to be schooled. . I will get back on sesame seed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poor Handling Of A Fraud Case By UBA Plc: An Open Letter Of Complaint / Six Silly Mistakes Business Owners Do / I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.