Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English (76513 Views)

Where Are My English Lords? Translate This Pidgin To Standard English (photo) / Pls Help Translate This Pidgen English To Proper English / How Will You Say This In Correct English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Abrantie: 12:46am On Nov 16, 2012
Wiz-Prince:
Hi Peeps, Lets Test Our English Knowledge.

I Know Some of You Thinks English Is Simple But i Bet You'll Find It Difficult in This Aspect!

...Please Translate

"HOW MANY YEARS YOU TAKE SENIOR ME"

To Simple and Correct English... Let The Fun Begin.

I'm older than you.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 16, 2012
Abrantie:

I'm older than you.
Lol...
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by anekemary: 1:05am On Nov 16, 2012
What is the age difference btw us

2 Likes

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by chiegemba(f): 1:22am On Nov 16, 2012
Hahahahahahaha....... lwkmd @ d comments/d use of vocabulary grin
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by whyom09: 1:53am On Nov 16, 2012
By how many more years are you older than me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by aktunde(m): 1:58am On Nov 16, 2012
considering my age, how many years older are you?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by linearity: 2:01am On Nov 16, 2012
By how many years are you my senior?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by misterhillz(m): 2:09am On Nov 16, 2012
linearity: By how many years are you my senior?
How many years na you take senior me? smiley wink
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 16, 2012
This thread is hilarious, OMG!! Some ppl's comment ehn?? grin grin grin
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by SimplYeahmee(m): 3:01am On Nov 16, 2012
Wiz-Prince:

I Know Some of You Thinks English Is Simple But i Bet You'll Find It Difficult in This Aspect!

...Please Translate

dis same question was asked on camp ground in bayelsa and a graduate answered 'how many years did i eldered you with'
we just cudnt laff finish. cheesy

i think the correct thing shud be 'wit how many years are you older than me' or wats d diff in our ages
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by SimplYeahmee(m): 3:44am On Nov 16, 2012
No Qualms: Check this out -

YAM WEY DON DONE DON DONE

wen the yam gets soft, its ready. dont perturb me on the frivolities of the cooking process.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by nattyGENT: 4:58am On Nov 16, 2012
Jazzgreen: By how many years are u older dan me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by softtouch2(m): 5:09am On Nov 16, 2012
Wiz-Prince:

...Please Translate

How many years are you my senior?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by searay2(m): 5:11am On Nov 16, 2012
Beans where don done don done
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Cornel88(m): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2012
Jazzgreen: By how many years are u older dan me?
You killed it jare.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Cornel88(m): 5:49am On Nov 16, 2012
Dinmajudith: Wats our age differences?
Fail! Though 24 likes. " how many years you take senior me?" here the senior is known, but in "wats our age differences?" any body can be the senior.
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Cornel88(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2012
binger: By how much are you older than me?
by 20 naira.

1 Like

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Cornel88(m): 5:53am On Nov 16, 2012
SlyIg: How much are you older than me?
by 20 naira.

1 Like

Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Dinmajudith: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2012
Cornel88: Fail! Though 24 likes. " how many years you take senior me?" here the senior is known, but in "wats our age differences?" any body c
an be the senior.
linguist...can i see ur post
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by logo77: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2012
360command:

I b d teacher.. guy u failed.

No wahala..

Me ma still dey learn.

I have done my correction. Its on your table sir! (lol)
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2012
Simple, How many years are you my senior?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by tonygee1(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2012
nxanadu u are the most wrongly corrected poster lol
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Graceland12: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]with how many years are you older than me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by vilively: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2012
Sometimes it. Could mean

'U r not that older than I am'
Or
'Your are older than me by how many years?'
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by DOD1: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2012
How many years are you my senior?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by chinedum13(m): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2012
how old are you in relation to me?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by 2nedo(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2012
Im....years old,can u beat that?how old are u?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Uyipraise(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2012
All of u are olodo. THE ANSWER IS, WHAT IS OUR AGE DIFFERENCE
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2012
what is the age difference between u?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Seamareggae(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2012
[quote author=SlyIg]How much are you older than me?[Correct]
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by coputa(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2012
Are you older than me,how old are you?
Re: Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English by Cornel88(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2012
Dinmajudith:
linguist...can i see ur post
Lol... Keep waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos / Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things / Funny Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs And Their Loose Translations ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.