Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,303 members, 7,853,406 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Can Never Do That.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Do That.... (982 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Do That.... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
When u kiss someone u luv, u will surely exchange saliva. Nw imagine his/her saliva in a cup, will u drink it?? Dnt lie. For me, I can never do such an acts
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by jhydebaba(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
Its disgusting!
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
jhydebaba: Its disgusting!
. Exactly but some of my friends says they can do that..infacts I feel like vomitin. And I tink that's is one of the reasons why we close our eyes when kissin our partner..
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
U fawcking nasty!! Ewwwwwh
*shytes on thread*
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by skydeep(f): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
mjfcb: When u kiss someone u luv, u will surely exchange saliva. Nw imagine his/her saliva in a cup, will u drink it?? Dnt lie. For me, I can never do such an acts
eww! Now thats crazy undecided
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
don't hate me,buh i like being nasty at times.If its my present g.f's saliva,i will gulp it down my throat
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by candieangel12(f): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wtf? This is disgusting! I'm a freaky chic and all up trying new things with my partner but there is no way in hell Im gonna drink anybody's saliva.
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by omotola1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
I guess the next question will be can you eat your lover‘s shiit?
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by skydeep(f): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
omotola1: I guess the next question will be can you eat your lover‘s shiit?
*chokes*
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by wissezy: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by wissezy: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
Op, so u don't kiss ur girl? or ur girl refused to kiss u? I bet you are ashamed of your fucking black teeth that you can't even smile in public.
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by fairygeh(f): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ewwwwwww dts so disgusting.cant just imagine.*runs to throw up*
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
wissezy: Op, so u don't kiss? I bet you are ashamed of your fucking black teeth that you can't even smile in public.
..I do kiss but saliva is not 5 alive and he no be water..aba, guess u fit chup ur babe sheet.
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by fairygeh(f): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
^^^^lwkmd
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by wissezy: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
Whats yall talking about? you people misunderstood the op.
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by bknight: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
see the kind of thoughts that resides in people's brains

undecided
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by wissezy: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
mjfcb: ..I do kiss but saliva is not 5 alive and he no be water..aba, guess u fit chup ur babe sheet.
Can't u see wat u wrote up there? Do i hav to explain wat u wrote up there for u? Are u that dumb? Ok, let me explain it for u. wat u wrote u there means that u don't kiss because u can't imagine ur girls saliva in a cup and ur to drink it. And about eating pu**y, i don't do dat i even advise people not to do it.
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
wissezy: Can't u see wat u wrote up there? Do i hav to explain wat u wrote up there for u? Are u that dumb? Ok, let me explain it for u. wat u wrote u there means that u don't kiss because u can't imagine ur girls saliva in a cup and ur to drink it. And about eating pu**y, i don't do dat i even advise people not to do it.
. You have misquote me dear and mind you am not a dumb. Insulting someone online and am very sure you can beats me up whenever I step on your toes in your street's.
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by tpia1: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nlers and visuals, ew.
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by Cherish100(f): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
omotola1: I guess the next question will be can you eat your lover‘s shiit?
Hahaha grin Lmao
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by omotola1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
mjfcb: ..I do kiss but saliva is not 5 alive and he no be water..aba, guess u fit chup ur babe sheet.
@ bolded... ROTFLWKMD.
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by adonis019(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
stupid post
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by omotola1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
mjfcb: ..I do kiss but saliva is not 5 alive and he no be water..aba,
But u go fit drink 5 alive from ur babe mouth o?
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by omotola1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
adonis019: stupid post
Yeah we all know it‘s a silly post.
Re: I Can Never Do That.... by Wi3ter(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
mjfcb: . You have misquote me dear and mind you am not a dumb. Insulting someone online and am very sure you can beats me up whenever I step on your toes in your street's.

Not dumb but you need serious help and you also need to GTFU.

(1) (Reply)

They R Pushing Me To Marry because Of Family's Condition As If Am Desperate @ 23yr / ***hbd Mynd_44*** / Why Do Ladies Forgive Rich Cheating Men So Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.