Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

30 Plus Singles Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Plus Singles Club (977 Views)

Two Things You Get After Powerful Intercourse For Singles / 6 Common Sense Principles For Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Plus Singles Club by kingviny: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
If you are 30 years and above and you are not yet married, then I think you need to join this club.

When you join 30+ singles club, you will have to go thru the following 5 steps:-

Step 1:- You are to write an essay about yourself and about the type of partner you would like to get serious with (marriage bound).We will study your essay and then find a suitable match for you.

Step 2:- We will arrange for the 2 of you to meet via e-mail thru us. If there is a good rapport, then later physically.
If there is a chemistry between you both, then we will all sit down to evaluate any hindrances hitherto i.e Spiritual, Economic, Psychological, Social etc We will link you with experts on these areas to help out counselling wise.

Step 3:- We will all rally round you as members of this club to make your wedding a success. You and your spouse will then have to make the marriage a success.

Step 4:- Be happy, fruitful (Offspring and wealth) and add value to life on earth

Step 5:- Help others with your own personal initiative (solve a problem in the society no matter how little) and lets make the world a better place

e-mail contact:- vincentmichael123@gmail.com

This initiative is for real men and women only, players should stay clear off this.

America is great because they have a lot of support systems put in place by selfless citizens to address one social problem or the other in their society. Government and Religion cannot do it all. If you and I can just try to be our brothers and sisters keeper, then the world will be a better place for us all to live in. Our ethereal environment will then be purer constantly being nourished with pure and beautiful thoughts from happy people on earth so that our prayers can then rise faster to the throne of grace.

Thanks

NB:- If you have what it takes to help out in the area of counselling, please do get in touch via the e-mail given above. May God bless you as you serve.
Re: 30 Plus Singles Club by MrCork17: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
...so u loookin for 30 people for financial support?undecided
Re: 30 Plus Singles Club by kingviny: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
Your name (mr K...k) indicates that you are a player and I know you will be disappointed because we will not allow people like you to join us.

Why are you so cynical. The initiative is explicit enough. The counselors we are looking for are to help in the areas of advise. We may even give some of them honorarium. We will have a way of financing the club and it is not what you thi

There is no responsible person who is 30+ who does not desire to get married but because of one problem or the other, there are delays. Friends, younger ones etc are all getting married and you think it is not a problem worth addressing?

It is these myriad of problems that we want to all join hands together to tackle in the club. When the foundation is right, the building will stand. Black men will continue to lag behind the white if they continue to see and think in black. Lets be positive, lets give an initiative a benefit of doubt, lets not fix blame but, lets fix the problem.

Mr K...k, If this is not for you, then don't comment.
Re: 30 Plus Singles Club by MrUzo: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
Am not supposed to be here!!!
Re: 30 Plus Singles Club by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
30plus? shocked
Err.. #shivering# Can I take a seat here, please? Just to watch? I promise to be a silent viewer sad sad

1 Like

Re: 30 Plus Singles Club by MrCork17: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
kingviny: Your name (mr K...k) indicates that you are a player and I know you will be disappointed because we will not allow people like you to join us.

Why are you so cynical. The initiative is explicit enough. The counselors we are looking for are to help in the areas of advise. We may even give some of them honorarium. We will have a way of financing the club and it is not what you thi

There is no responsible person who is 30+ who does not desire to get married but because of one problem or the other, there are delays. Friends, younger ones etc are all getting married and you think it is not a problem worth addressing?

It is these myriad of problems that we want to all join hands together to tackle in the club. When the foundation is right, the building will stand. Black men will continue to lag behind the white if they continue to see and think in black. Lets be positive, lets give an initiative a benefit of doubt, lets not fix blame but, lets fix the problem.

Mr K...k, If this is not for you, then don't comment.

ok...so u nid financial help? undecided
Re: 30 Plus Singles Club by mumumugu(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
So dis club is for those who are despirate for marriaage
Re: 30 Plus Singles Club by Tedpgrass: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
Good call, Vincent!!!

Good luck.

Re: 30 Plus Singles Club by Feedmemore(f): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
@op, are you a match maker? undecided undecided

Anyway, I'm not 30 yet, so lemme take a back sit and watch from the sideline. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Why Me? / Wedding Attire- Will U Do/accept This? / What Is The Diff Between S3x & Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.