Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

40-year-old Woman Cuts Off Rapist’s Penis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-year-old Woman Cuts Off Rapist’s Penis (933 Views)

Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick / Woman Cuts Neighbour’s Throat During Argument (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40-year-old Woman Cuts Off Rapist’s Penis by Rajosh(m): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
Monju Begum, a 40-year-old Bangladesh woman stopped an alleged rapist in his tracks when she reportedly cut off his penis and then took it to police as evidence.
According to police, Begam's neighbor, Mozammel Haq Mazi, forcedhis way into her shanty andbegan sexually assaulting her.
Investigators say Begum stopped the attack by cutting off his penis She then placed the evidence into a polythene bag and took it into police as proof that Mazi had attempted to rape her.
Begum, a married mother of three, told police that Mazi had been harassing her for the past six months. Mazi is reportedly also married and has five children.
"It is quite an unusual incident. As far as I am aware, this is the first time that a woman has brought a severed penis to the police station as evidence," said police spokesperson Abul Khaer.
"We will arrest him once hiscondition gets better," said Khaer.
Mazi denied the allegations telling investigators that the two were having an affair.
"Recently she suggested that both of us can go settledown in Dhaka," said Mazi."I refused and told her that I cannot leave my wife and children, so she took revenge on me."
Doctors say the man's pénis will not be re-attached.
Re: 40-year-old Woman Cuts Off Rapist’s Penis by Ganys: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
Chei, Life without Rod is like Bird without Feather...,Awww.. This is a lifetime stagnation shocked
Re: 40-year-old Woman Cuts Off Rapist’s Penis by k2039: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sharia
Re: 40-year-old Woman Cuts Off Rapist’s Penis by dominique(f): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
Na wa o. The police should investigate the matter properly before arresting the man.
Re: 40-year-old Woman Cuts Off Rapist’s Penis by hallyawwal: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
E good lyk dat
Re: 40-year-old Woman Cuts Off Rapist’s Penis by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
Cruel & funny, I fear mallo women oh! Smh* well, na the man yawa sha grin

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Killings: Three More Suspects Appear In Court / Driver Molests 15-year-old Housemaid, Blames The Devil With Pics / Photos : Three Thieves Burn To Death In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.