Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight (34102 Views)

Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by dre11(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2015
FROM GEORGE ON­YEJIUWA, OWERRI

Ebony Edozie, a native of Umua­jara Ubogwu in Ofekatta autono­mous community Awo- Omumma in Oru East council area of Imo state, is now writhing in severe pains after his wife forcefully ripped open his scrotum with one of the testes badly damaged during a scuf­fle.

Sunday Sun reliably gathered from source that Mr. Edozie a pools agent suffered this cruel fate last Thursday when he reprimanded his wife, Ndidi for severely beat­ing their three-year old sick daughter who had thrown up the medica­tion being administered on her by the wife.

The source further revealed that the wife who was angered by her husband’s reprimand engaged him in a verbal war which later degener­ated into a serious fight.

Sunday Sun further learnt that the wife, dur­ing the fight, held tightly to her husband’s man­hood apparently to render him powerless adding that every effort by the husband to free himself proved abortive as the wife forcefully yanked off one of the husband’s testes.

Narrating his ordeal in the hands of his wife from his hospital bed, Edozie said that he had been in hell since he mar­ried his wife.

According to him, it took the doctor about six hours to stitch the scro­tum that was badly dam­aged by his wife.

“After our last fight I thought that it was over but suddenly my wife grabbed me from behind and started pull­ing my manhood and every effort to free my­self did not work as she pulled my manhood and refused to leave me un­til she had forcefully ripped open my scrotum while the second one ran into my stomach. I was rushed to Solbi Hospital at Umuokwe in Awo- Omumma by a close re­lation and a friend”.

He disclosed that his wife was well known in the entire village as a troublesome person who people try to avoid in­cluding her own family members.

Mrs. Ndidi in her own account however accused her husband of having bitten her several­ly on her back and shoul­der, adding that he also pulled her two breasts during the fight before she resorted to pulling his manhood in equal measure.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/woman-cuts-hubbys-genitals-during-fight/

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by prodiG(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2015
shocked That woman dey fight dirty o!

11 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by Papichulo18: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by allanphash7(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2015
My inlaw bet why
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by frprof(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2015
First to comment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by Funjosh(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Gobe
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by confamgist237: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Iyawo werey

4 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by wunmi590(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmm, God would deliver us one day

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by mznuez(f): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
The woman bad ooo
Abi the dicck too long

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by KeriBaby(f): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
I do not like this kinda news

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by noeloge82(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Yeye
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by prodiG(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2015
frprof:
First to comment
undecidedTommy Dreamer
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Nice one... no more fu.king
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by instinctg(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2015
for better for worse

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by optimusprime2(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2015
Tchai!
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by adedayourt(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2015
THE KIND OF THING RAPIST NEED
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by okooloyun1(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2015
she pulled his koropon, she wan cook his balls ni?

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by germainediva(f): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2015
Marriage is not for everyone.........

6 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by kennyman2000(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2015
Mheeennn
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by helphelp: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2015
Aye akamara
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by Gabrielwilliams(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2015
Omo mehn... That's wot I call " a wife from hell"

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by deadZONE: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

WTF??
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2015
We just lost a brother MANHOOD# grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by Seculent: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2015
A lot of brain damage women nowadays.

2 Likes

He pulled her breasts, and she pulled out his testicles in return.
That's like 100-1.
What a wicked world!

2 Likes

divorce her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by tola9ja: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2015
haaa

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by adepiero: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2015
M
Re: Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight by Adonispco: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2015
This woman wan make this man to dey suffer!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time / Ibadan People Steal Rice From A Bus (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested For Beating Woman Outside Nightclub In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.